Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 10-02-2013, 07:33 PM   #309
NC-V

Drives: cts-v
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly@PCMofNC View Post
Anyone heading up to the Kooks party this saturday?

Going to try, I know there are about 30 members of the 5th Gens of the Carolinas that will be there. I've got two other shows and a little work that will need to be finish up first. Seems like there will be a lot of people there.
NC-V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:12 PM   #310
layzurguy
Ride On!!!!

Drives: 2012 SS Ragtop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly@PCMofNC View Post
Anyone heading up to the Kooks party this saturday?
There is about 30 of us signed up.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:46 AM   #311
SSRedTerror

Drives: 2011 Victory Red SS
Hello everyone. My name is Clay and I'm from Shelby NC. I just purchased my first bowtie a couple of weeks ago in the form of a 2011 2SS/RS. I bought it from the dealer as a used car but it only have about 1600 miles on it. Some older gentleman had bought it and put about 500 miles on it before selling it to my local chevy dealership. The car is completely stock. The dealer bought me a 5 year GMPP warranty to sweeten the deal so I don't plan to do any warranty voiding mods for now but I will hopefully drop it a little and put on a cat back set up soon. I may do something creative with some vinyl since that's kind of my thing. Here it is the night I borrowed if from the dealership. I knew pretty quickly I would be keeping it.

I just got back from making the 4 hour trip to Raleigh via North Davidson to pick up a buddy of mine to go watch State unfortunately lose to UNC.

I threw on a bit of subtle State support for the game weekend. I'll probably leave it there for a couple weeks in case I make it to any more games. Its hardly noticeable.

I'll make a more detailed thread on it and post some stuff about the car I came from in a more appropriate forum. I just wanted to check in here and say hi. I am coming from the BMW community and was part of a pretty tight knit group. I would love to find a similar situation with the camaro. Hopefully find some meets/shows to bring it to and meet a lot of you guys.
SSRedTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:38 PM   #312
NC-V

Drives: cts-v
Very clean car! and congrats on the purchase! Check out 5th Gen Camaros of the Carolinas. Very fun club, very active with shows and events, and many other members in the area. http://5thgencarolinacamaros.webs.com/
NC-V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 03:05 PM   #313
Iron Chef

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Dusk Edition
Greetings from Cary NC

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say "hello" from Cary, NC. I picked up a 2013 2SS/RS Dusk Edition last Wednesday. It's a awesome car and I am still learning how to work half of the MyLink stuff but if all else fails I turn it off and just enjoy the sound of the exhaust and the sweet ride.

I'm 46, and an IT professional and enjoy long walks in the rain and Pina Colada's. OK just the first two things are true.

[IMG]Uploaded with ImageShack.com[/IMG]

[IMG]Uploaded with ImageShack.com[/IMG]

Last edited by Iron Chef; 11-05-2013 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Pics added
Iron Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 09:47 AM   #314
monstertodd

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
Wow, that dusk looks amazing!
monstertodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 10:36 AM   #315
KidKilowatt

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT RS
BADRS is moving to Mooresville/Huntersville area in the next month or two. Looking forward to joining the club and some better weather and curvy roads.

Here is my build page.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212178
2011 LLT RS Black on Black Loaded. [x]Showstopper 45th Anniversary inspired Camaro RS Stripes, [x] MPD1 Spoiler, [x] GM Heritage Grille. [x] Removed RS and Bowtie Emblems. [x] 30% Tinted Headlight Armour DRL's. [X ] Ruff Racing R954 Wheels [X] Solo Cat Back Mach X-LLT Exhaust [X ] Vmax Ported throttle body [x] Halo SC Reverse Hood Kit [x] Showstopper Painted, Modded Engine Cover [x] Cold Air Inductions CAI [x] Tinted Tails and Black Bezels [x] Megan Racing Street Series Coilovers [x] Belltech F&R Sways
Check out my build thread!
http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212178
KidKilowatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 06:49 PM   #316
Camaros To The Max
AKA...Grim Reaper

Drives: 2010 2 LT Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidKilowatt View Post
BADRS is moving to Mooresville/Huntersville area in the next month or two. Looking forward to joining the club and some better weather and curvy roads.

Here is my build page.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212178
Let me know when you get here and we will get you signed up with the club.
Camaros To The Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 06:53 PM   #317
Camaros To The Max
AKA...Grim Reaper

Check out the 2nd Annual NC Camaro Gathering coming April 25-26 in Concord, NC. Last year we had over 200+ Camaros attending....looking for a even bigger turnout in 2014. Already over 50 have signed up the first week of signups on the Face book event page. Heres a link to sign up here on Camaro5....
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326764
Old 11-09-2013, 08:49 PM   #318
KidKilowatt

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaros To The Max View Post
Check out the 2nd Annual NC Camaro Gathering coming April 25-26 in Concord, NC. Last year we had over 200+ Camaros attending....looking for a even bigger turnout in 2014. Already over 50 have signed up the first week of signups on the Face book event page. Heres a link to sign up here on Camaro5....
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326764
What month does your club usually do a run to Deals Gap? Some of the Chicago club members have been talking about making a ride down. Love to have them meetup with the Carolina club. I vacationed in North Carolina over the summer , started at the beach and finished in the mountains, had a great time !
2011 LLT RS Black on Black Loaded. [x]Showstopper 45th Anniversary inspired Camaro RS Stripes, [x] MPD1 Spoiler, [x] GM Heritage Grille. [x] Removed RS and Bowtie Emblems. [x] 30% Tinted Headlight Armour DRL's. [X ] Ruff Racing R954 Wheels [X] Solo Cat Back Mach X-LLT Exhaust [X ] Vmax Ported throttle body [x] Halo SC Reverse Hood Kit [x] Showstopper Painted, Modded Engine Cover [x] Cold Air Inductions CAI [x] Tinted Tails and Black Bezels [x] Megan Racing Street Series Coilovers [x] Belltech F&R Sways
Check out my build thread!
http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212178
KidKilowatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 08:53 PM   #319
Camaros To The Max
AKA...Grim Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidKilowatt View Post
What month does your club usually do a run to Deals Gap? Some of the Chicago club members have been talking about making a ride down. Love to have them meetup with the Carolina club. I vacationed in North Carolina over the summer , started at the beach and finished in the mountains, had a great time !
We are heading there again in May 2014.
Old 11-12-2013, 04:13 PM   #320
Iron Chef

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Dusk Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstertodd View Post
Wow, that dusk looks amazing!
Well thank you sir!
Old 11-12-2013, 04:17 PM   #321
Kelly@PCMofNC

Drives: 2010 RS/SS
Wellllllllllllcome new members!! Love that subtle vinyl on the red one, and the dusk edition looks awesome (great interior!)
Kelly@PCMofNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:14 PM   #322
layzurguy
Ride On!!!!

Drives: 2012 SS Ragtop
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSRedTerror View Post
Hello everyone. My name is Clay and I'm from Shelby NC. I just purchased my first bowtie a couple of weeks ago in the form of a 2011 2SS/RS. I bought it from the dealer as a used car but it only have about 1600 miles on it. Some older gentleman had bought it and put about 500 miles on it before selling it to my local chevy dealership. The car is completely stock. The dealer bought me a 5 year GMPP warranty to sweeten the deal so I don't plan to do any warranty voiding mods for now but I will hopefully drop it a little and put on a cat back set up soon. I may do something creative with some vinyl since that's kind of my thing. Here it is the night I borrowed if from the dealership. I knew pretty quickly I would be keeping it.

I just got back from making the 4 hour trip to Raleigh via North Davidson to pick up a buddy of mine to go watch State unfortunately lose to UNC.

I threw on a bit of subtle State support for the game weekend. I'll probably leave it there for a couple weeks in case I make it to any more games. Its hardly noticeable.

I'll make a more detailed thread on it and post some stuff about the car I came from in a more appropriate forum. I just wanted to check in here and say hi. I am coming from the BMW community and was part of a pretty tight knit group. I would love to find a similar situation with the camaro. Hopefully find some meets/shows to bring it to and meet a lot of you guys.
Nice ride, but treat her well and stay off that low octane gas.