Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 12-23-2009, 08:50 PM   #29
edog

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Luck Chevrolet in Ashland Va. See a salesman named Jim Hogge. He did a great Job. I received mine in May. A good dealership and very personable.
Update...Build in process, Forged Rods, Pistons and rings, Johnson Lifters, NOVI1500 ECS SC, 13lb boost or more, LS3 Conversion 114/228/241 COMP CAM, Frostbite 4 row Aluminum radiator, 6L80 built, Circle D 6L80 PRO SERIES MULTI 258MM 2D, Stock 3.45 gears, 1-7/8 American Racing Headers w/HF cat, X-Pipe, Lingenfelter dual fuel pump, E-85 flex sensor, ATI super damper pulley, Ported TB, 160 therm, Trans cooler, Pedder's sways/end links/sub frame bushings, BMR trailing arms & toe rods, Coil overs. HP/TQ pending
edog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:09 AM   #30
JDBeck23

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2SS/RS
Gotcha, I'll give them a shot, thanks!

2010 2SS/RS CGM
American Racing Headers, Magnaflow axle back, Roto-Fab CAI, Audio Integrations Sub box, Alpine Type R 10, Alpine MRP-500 amp, Pro Clips iPhone Mount
JDBeck23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:13 AM   #31
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Word of mouth FTW!!!
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:08 PM   #32
edog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDBeck23 View Post
Gotcha, I'll give them a shot, thanks!
If you talk to him let him know Ernie referred you. Nothing in it for me, but he was such a good person to deal with I do what I can to send him business.
Update...Build in process, Forged Rods, Pistons and rings, Johnson Lifters, NOVI1500 ECS SC, 13lb boost or more, LS3 Conversion 114/228/241 COMP CAM, Frostbite 4 row Aluminum radiator, 6L80 built, Circle D 6L80 PRO SERIES MULTI 258MM 2D, Stock 3.45 gears, 1-7/8 American Racing Headers w/HF cat, X-Pipe, Lingenfelter dual fuel pump, E-85 flex sensor, ATI super damper pulley, Ported TB, 160 therm, Trans cooler, Pedder's sways/end links/sub frame bushings, BMR trailing arms & toe rods, Coil overs. HP/TQ pending
Old 12-24-2009, 09:25 PM   #33
Stay Marine
Still love daily drivin'

Drives: Built '10 IBM 2SS; '15 Black Z/28
Battlefield Chevrolet is another great option...gave me all the discounts. Ask for Ronald!
Old 02-27-2010, 11:28 AM   #34
Jakpot
Semper Fidelis

Drives: 2LT/RS SIM, #63227
I wonder if Radley is aware that they look bad to all of us. I've had bad results from them with my Avalanche too. Haven't ever taken my Camaro there, and I'm not taking my Avy there again either. They better pull their head out of their @$$.

I bought my Camaro there and was happy with everything, but I won't do any service there. They have a "new buyer orientation" coming up in March that I'm invited to. You get a free oil change out of attending. I think I'll talk to the maintenance manager, Joe Vitale, on the side about this and make sure he's aware of the Camaro5 community!
2LT RS, Silver Ice Metallic, Black Stripes, Black Leather
#63227, Born on 3 Nov 2009
Jakpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:24 PM   #35
edog

I dealt with Joe. Like he stated, he was not willing to be charged by GM if the issue would not resolve itself by changing out parts.

Oh well, my dealership looked at the issue and identified it with my assistance. They trouble shot it, resolved it and earned my business. Radley had multiple chances, but failed each time. I hope they do something. I wonder how Karen Radley would feel knowing how people feel about her dealership.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:55 PM   #36
jonm38

Drives: 2016 Siliverado LT. Camaro SS
Just got a email from Radley for service on a vehicle I don't have any more. I don't even think I will take my Camaro to them for service. Anyways, I ripped the carpet out from under them back in January I was going to buy a truck from them, and another salesman sold the same truck I was going to buy, sold it out from under me. So, I saw the same truck, 2008 Silverado Red, 22K miles for $17000.00 at CarMax. I didn't have all the haggling that a dealership would do. I'm happy.

USN - 1990 - 1994

2010 Camaro 2SS Red Jewel
jonm38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:16 PM   #37
FatalSports

Drives: Camaro SS
Send a message via AIM to FatalSports
Radley definitely gets an F from me as well...

About a year ago I went there to look/buy a used 2006 Pontiac GTO. It was GM certified w/clean carfax. Purchased the car after driving it/looking it over.

The next day I went to get it pro detailed...and the detailer was able to notice that the car must have been in a serious accident(s). No frame damage or anything like that...but:

1) Drivers side door jamb: small piece of hair stuck under the paint
2) Passenger side door jamb: very very small paint run
3) Hood: sanding scratches....not standard swirl marks
4) Underside Hood: he saw a small section of chipping paint...all rusted underneath
5) Rear bumper: repainted

I took the car back to them the next day yelling at them at how this car could be a GM Certified car! First it has been in some sort of major accident...and it had rust!

At first they didn't want to take the car back...but I told them straight up that I wasn't leaving with the car...I was going to leave it there and not pay...not matter if the threatened me with putting it on my credit or whatever.

Finally they took it back only after saying I would purchase another car from them - ordering a new Camaro.

Well, I didn't purchase the camaro from them...that's another long story!

Basically Camaro came in...got the call...I said awesome...I got a 2010 Mustang GT that I would like to trade in for it ($34k) msrp with only 1.5k miles...what will you guys give me....Their answer was $21k and this was back in November. I just traded in my Mustang last friday and got $25k for it...and got the Camaro cheaper from Criswell in MD than I would have at Radley.
FatalSports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:45 PM   #38
Stay Marine
Still love daily drivin'

no response

Quote:
Originally Posted by edog View Post
I dealt with Joe. Like he stated, he was not willing to be charged by GM if the issue would not resolve itself by changing out parts.

Oh well, my dealership looked at the issue and identified it with my assistance. They trouble shot it, resolved it and earned my business. Radley had multiple chances, but failed each time. I hope they do something. I wonder how Karen Radley would feel knowing how people feel about her dealership.
Hey Gang, I originally went by Radley when I was looking last year, and Karen kept in touch. She and JC kept showing me their offers (always over MSRP). When this thread came out, she had just sent me an update on a possible 2LT for teh misses, so I cut and paste the meat of the complaint in there, just to let her know that a bad service reputation was getting out on a pretty active forum.... she never responded or acknowledged...

Business must be good enough to get by without??
Old 03-03-2010, 06:27 PM   #39
edog

I guess she knew she would not be able to overcome the challenge, so why bother responding. I understand if the issue was just me being overbearing or clueless of the issue. However; if I am making sense, and there is a true defect that can be resolved from a repair it should be addressed. If it was software, and they all did it then I understand needing to wait until a fix comes out. Oh well!!
Old 03-05-2010, 10:49 AM   #40
Stay Marine
Still love daily drivin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by edog View Post
I guess she knew she would not be able to overcome the challenge, so why bother responding. I understand if the issue was just me being overbearing or clueless of the issue. However; if I am making sense, and there is a true defect that can be resolved from a repair it should be addressed. If it was software, and they all did it then I understand needing to wait until a fix comes out. Oh well!!
Yeah, pretty sad. I will say, their service manager did do my right for a paint chip touch up and tweaking the alignment. Maybe I hit them on a lucky day....
Old 03-05-2010, 11:02 AM   #41
Ghost of Vincent Price
Banned

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Hell when I was stationed at Quantico, I lived in Fburg and I would always drive to woodbridge (cant remember the dealers name) because the one in Fburg marked up everything with insane prices including parts. They were probably the worst dealer Ive ever been too.
Ghost of Vincent Price is offline   Reply With Quote