Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 09-22-2012, 03:03 PM   #15
DarkneZZ

Drives: '13 Camaro 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmmink View Post
The fact that you are getting the "request quote" pop up means you are doing it correctly. You should eventually get the "private offer" pop up. You just have to keep trying.
I will! Thanks man!
DarkneZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #16
FreddyG

Drives: 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmmink View Post
Thank You Very Much!

I'm off to give it a try!
FreddyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:26 PM   #17
TJR1952

Drives: 2013 2LT
No dealer is required to do paperwork before vehicle delievery. This is something he can do if he has the invoice. Don't try and lie , ask if he's willing to do it and why. If its a good dealership , there should be no problem.
TJR1952 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:16 PM   #18
charlie46

Drives: 2013 camaro 1le
THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO , IM GOING TO PRESENT THE PRIVATE OFFER TO THE DEALER.
charlie46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:06 AM   #19
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie46 View Post
Got a private offer which expires on 10/1/2012 , however my car wont be in until late october early november can you help me?
We thank you for your interest. When we make purchase offers, which may include cash incentives and low payment financing or leasing, these offers are made for a specific period of time. Generally speaking, when an incentive on a vehicle ends, it is usually replaced by another of comparable value, which depends on various factors such as customer demand for a vehicle and vehicle supply.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
Old 09-24-2012, 12:51 PM   #20
kmmink

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS/GFX CRT/Beige A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJR1952 View Post
No dealer is required to do paperwork before vehicle delievery. This is something he can do if he has the invoice. Don't try and lie , ask if he's willing to do it and why. If its a good dealership , there should be no problem.
That's why I worded my response "the dealer can" and not the "dealer will".

Also, not suggesting anyone lie to anyone. Just suggesting not to mention the private offers until other info has been discussed.
2013 2LT/RS CRT/Beige A6;Body-color gfx, body-color blade spoiler, body-color grille, body-color engine cover, Sunroof, Navigation, 20" polished aluminum wheels, Spare tire, and Cargo net-Order placed 8/4/12-TPW 8/27/12-Delivered 9/27/12 and 2013 2LT/RS AGM/Gray A6;Body-color gfx, body-color blade spoiler, body-color grille, Sunroof, Navigation, 20" polished aluminum wheels(last years), Spare tire, and Cargo net-Order placed 10/4/12-TPW 10/29/12-Delivered 12/11/12.
kmmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:53 PM   #21
kmmink

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS/GFX CRT/Beige A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie46 View Post
Thanks for the info! will keep calling dealer to see if they have the invoice.
Has your car been built? The dealer will not get the invoice until the car is built, so no use asking him until then.
2013 2LT/RS CRT/Beige A6;Body-color gfx, body-color blade spoiler, body-color grille, body-color engine cover, Sunroof, Navigation, 20" polished aluminum wheels, Spare tire, and Cargo net-Order placed 8/4/12-TPW 8/27/12-Delivered 9/27/12 and 2013 2LT/RS AGM/Gray A6;Body-color gfx, body-color blade spoiler, body-color grille, Sunroof, Navigation, 20" polished aluminum wheels(last years), Spare tire, and Cargo net-Order placed 10/4/12-TPW 10/29/12-Delivered 12/11/12.
kmmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:18 PM   #22
FreddyG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
We thank you for your interest. When we make purchase offers, which may include cash incentives and low payment financing or leasing, these offers are made for a specific period of time. Generally speaking, when an incentive on a vehicle ends, it is usually replaced by another of comparable value, which depends on various factors such as customer demand for a vehicle and vehicle supply.

Brandon
Good to know, but in my opinion, some of the peeps that make the incentives up need to get their fingers on the pulses of people that Really want to buy cars. I've been trying for quite a while to get a popup for $1k and also to get the Manifest list people to know that I want to buy a Grand Sport or a ZL1, but so far, all's it's lead me to is frustration.

This might sound weird, but after trying for about an hour last night, I just gave up and took it as a sign from God. Maybe it's not time to buy a GM product.

I did though receive an invitation to an Audi track event earlier this month and attended it yesterday. This is the first time that I've ever driven an Audi and I must say that their cars are Incredible. I drove their R Series (including a $170k R8 like in the Iron Man movies) on a race track and have to say that those cars PERFORM!

Like I said, no $1k popup from GM, but a race track invitation to drive Audi's. We might be leaning towards getting a German car, since GM doesn't want to cooperate, and believe me, I've tried..............Hard too!

Maybe I'd buy an Audi and then GM would send me a $3k certificate. If they do that, they might as well send it on toilet paper, because you know where that'll be going!

Once again, just my thoughts! Thanks for letting me vent!
Old 09-25-2012, 08:26 AM   #23
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyG View Post
Good to know, but in my opinion, some of the peeps that make the incentives up need to get their fingers on the pulses of people that Really want to buy cars. I've been trying for quite a while to get a popup for $1k and also to get the Manifest list people to know that I want to buy a Grand Sport or a ZL1, but so far, all's it's lead me to is frustration.

This might sound weird, but after trying for about an hour last night, I just gave up and took it as a sign from God. Maybe it's not time to buy a GM product.

I did though receive an invitation to an Audi track event earlier this month and attended it yesterday. This is the first time that I've ever driven an Audi and I must say that their cars are Incredible. I drove their R Series (including a $170k R8 like in the Iron Man movies) on a race track and have to say that those cars PERFORM!

Like I said, no $1k popup from GM, but a race track invitation to drive Audi's. We might be leaning towards getting a German car, since GM doesn't want to cooperate, and believe me, I've tried..............Hard too!

Maybe I'd buy an Audi and then GM would send me a $3k certificate. If they do that, they might as well send it on toilet paper, because you know where that'll be going!

Once again, just my thoughts! Thanks for letting me vent!
If you would like for me to check for private offers, please send me your first, last name, and zip code to my inbox. I will be more than happy to see if there is anything out there for you!

Brandon
Old 09-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #24
FreddyG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
If you would like for me to check for private offers, please send me your first, last name, and zip code to my inbox. I will be more than happy to see if there is anything out there for you!

Brandon
Thanks for the offer Brandon! I Appreciate it!

My dealer has checked already. I'm having a bad round of luck, as far as the incentives go. Sometimes that's how things go.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:54 PM   #25
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyG View Post
Thanks for the offer Brandon! I Appreciate it!

My dealer has checked already. I'm having a bad round of luck, as far as the incentives go. Sometimes that's how things go.
Well we definitely value you as a customer and there are usually other incentives out there. Have you checked the current offers link to see if you qualify for any of the other groups such as the credit union members discount?

The website is listed here:

http://www.gm.com/vehicles/current_offers.html

Brandon
Old 09-25-2012, 03:44 PM   #26
DarkneZZ

Drives: '13 Camaro 2LT/RS
I am picking up my Camaro very very soon will give some more last tries to get that 1k private offer -_-
DarkneZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:23 PM   #27
BNB
Rollin' The Lunchbox

Drives: 2012 Camaro Ashen Grey
I've tried like crazy and get nada...

Sent from the front seat of the Amberlamps!
BNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:02 AM   #28
Chevrolet Customer Svc

If anyone would like me to check if there are any private offers available in their area, please send me your first and last name including your zip code. I will be glad to check our resources.

Brandon