Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 07-04-2013, 10:57 PM   #1
Ogun

Drives: 2011 Chevy camaro 2lt rs
What can I Do? I NEED HELP Stealership

Ok so i had my camaro for about a month now and the temporary tag runs out this friday and the dealership told me my tags will not come in for another week. he told me "just drive safe". I was still kind if sleeping this morning so i just said ok but just realized i cant drive my my car now because if i get pulled over i might get towed get a ticket. what can i do this is bull shit i cant drive my car and they don't give a rats ass. Did this happen to anyone else? Am i obligated for a rental? WHAT CAN I DO IM SO LOST !!!!!!!!!!Name:  IMG_0577.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  144.0 KB
Ogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:05 PM   #2
SSMickey

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS
Just go back to the dealership and get them to extend the temp tag. Sound like they sat on the paperwork for a while. They may give you some grief, but be insistent.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:22 PM   #3
stikSS
9691 & 97586

Drives: 2010 SS, 1999 SS, 1993 Z28
It happens alot. We have the same problem at our dealership which its not us... its the state. Some tags we can get quick and others it takes several weeks. Also like stated... it depends on how fast finance turns your deal around.

You shouldn't have a problem as long as you have the temp registration in the car with you. Keep driving.... you'll be fine.

Sent from my Apple sued Galaxy Note 2
stikSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:33 PM   #4
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
You need your title/memorandum, registration, license....then go to the BMV. Idk why they are getting the tags.
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote