Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 05-06-2015, 10:37 PM   #141
CarGarage

Drives: 2SS/RS,Wrangler,CTSVcoupe,viper,etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickwithaustin View Post
"Jus keepin it real, girl."

is that miley cyrus?
CarGarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 10:48 PM   #142
one~Bad~SS

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS CGM LS3
Congrats don't let all of these idiots tell you otherwise, money is money it doesn't matter how you make it, unless its illegal.... have fun!
one~Bad~SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 11:06 PM   #143
SS376

Drives: 2013 1SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajp View Post
I hear you OP - its the internet, so you have to expect a little rubbing.

Anyway, respect. You have some mad skills.

Congrats on the new ride (and being successful).
Definitely. Plenty of rubbing on the internet
SS376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 02:20 AM   #144
Nighthawk89

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2Ss M6
I stand corrected. Much respect OP. Sorry to hear about your current health situation. Hope you are able to overcome the illness.
Nighthawk89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 06:05 AM   #145
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
Wow. The comments section is sad. It makes me weep for America
A nation full of jealousy, envy and excuse making. 50 years ago, people looked for a way to achieve the same high level of success others may have. Today, people look for an excuse for why they don't also have that success. Pathetic, infantile and just plain embarrassing. No pride and no respect. BTW, I'm only 34 and not some old, crotchety man. Congrats on your success OP! Anything is possible in America!

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 06:06 AM   #146
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
Well I got one too.....ordered it 1/10 and picked it up on 2/27.....but hey....I'm an old fart! LOL

Name:  My New Duds.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  73.9 KB
Old 05-07-2015, 07:46 AM   #147
OrangeVert
"Catharine"

Drives: '11 2SS/RS LS-3 IOM/IO vert
Nice! Torn between a Camaro and Vette next, but only room for one in the BatCave.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:02 AM   #148
CamaroIOM12
Jim

Drives: 2013 2SS Camaro Convertible
All I have to say is CONGRATULATIONS and BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-07-2015, 08:04 AM   #149
AWSME SS

Drives: 2015 Cummins
Congrats. I ditched my 2010 Camaro SS a couple of months ago as well. They get old after a while. Nice Vette.
AWSME SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 08:06 AM   #150
6bangerBOOM

Drives: 2016 1SS SW
Your cars just reminded me that I haven't mixed my ketchup and mustard in a while. Next time I get fries I'll try to remember to do that.
6bangerBOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 08:33 AM   #151
scdude37

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter View Post
i believe there is much truth to this.

25 y/o here. never wanted a convert ever.
Hell if I could afford a zl1 vert, I would buy it in a heartbeat. Amazing power, amazing ride, and the ability to be open is best of all worlds. I know some want it to track so that's different. But I personally would love a zl1 vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by JantzenOKC View Post
OP, being a bright kid, had to have known this picture would make for a lot of comments lol, I'm sure he's loving it. The good and the bad.
Exactly, congrats to the OP for pushing himself and doing what was needed to make a better life than most of America in minimal time, but also he is on youtube, so they do things to make sure they get recoginized to get the viewers and hits and keep each person coming to make that money. How many people here clicked on his links to see who he was and then checked out his youtube videos? That is all money going to him. I'm not hating, just saying that is creative marketing for himself. Congrats OP enjoy the three beautiful rides and take care of all of them!
Old 05-07-2015, 09:13 AM   #152
zissophiss

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganThirtyacre View Post
I did not post this thread to get hated on. I just wanted to show off the cars that I have worked hard to purchase. You wanna know how I can afford these cars? I am very popular on YouTube, I make Youtube videos which get hundreds of thousands of views, some get millions of views. I am 20 years old and have been making YouTube videos since I was 13. Yes I look very young, which made it a lot funnier when I walked into the Chevrolet dealership and purchased a Stingray off the showroom floor. I told everyone I used my own money because MOST people assume my parents bought me these cars. But the truth is what I have stated above. That girl in the photo is my girlfriend who I have been dating since high school, we are both 20 and in college. There is your answers to all your questions.
I would like to amend my original statement in light of the most recent evidence. Apparently making instructional videos on how to cook Meth is pretty profitable these days.

But seriously, we are only busting your balls because most kids your age cannot afford even one of those cars. If you are truly legit then congrats.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

zissophiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 10:01 AM   #153
baum

Drives: 2013 1LS, 2013 Ram 1500
Congrats OP

now if you can share how to make so much on youtube that would be nice

It amazes me how many haters are on forums. everyone comes from all different walks of life. if parents buy a kid a nice car great. i have always had nice cars also, i can say i also paid for all of my cars and motorcycles as i also make more money than my parents. paid for my house, wedding, college all with no help.
baum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 10:11 AM   #154
JantzenOKC

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Twin Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWSME SS View Post
Congrats. I ditched my 2010 Camaro SS a couple of months ago as well. They get old after a while. Nice Vette.
The Camaro got old but the forum didn't... thats how you know this forum is awesome, people stay here after their Camaro is long gone.
JantzenOKC is offline   Reply With Quote