Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 09-06-2010, 09:24 PM   #911
kmm1412
The Bolt-On Beast

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS IBM w/CGM Stripes
Hi everyone! Got mine last Thursday night and left for vacation on Saturday for Newport, RI and am leaving for Martha's Vineyard tomorrow. Breaking it in well with about 700 miles on it so far and all at varying speeds and driving conditions. Gotta break it in before it gets garaged for the winter. Can't believe the comments, stares, thumbs up and compliments we are getting on this car. This color is just beautiful. Gotta share a few stories with you (and I know a number of you have probably experienced some similar situations).

Parked next to a new silver 2010 Camaro at a park. 12 year old kid is snapping pictures of my car when we returned to it. I said "Do you like that car?" He says "Yes!" I said it was my car. He says "Way cool!!!" I asked him if he took pictures of the silver one with black stripes next to it and he says "No, it's not as cool as your car!" Unbelieveable!!!

Waiting for a traffic light in Newport, RI and a father with 2 young boys is walking by the car. He says to them "Look at that NICE car!" Then he says to me "Nice custom paint job!" I had to go because the light changed and didn't have time to tell him it was factory paint!!!

Check in at a hotel. Girl at front desk asks me if I like my car. Of course I answered that I did. She says it is really hot and said she would make sure she hooked us up with a room that we would be able to look out and check on our car whenever we wanted, because that is what she would want if she owned the car. I said that works for me. It sitting right outside our room window as I am typing this.

Continuing to Martha's Vineyard tomorrow and hoping to get some better shots with some nice backdrops. Hope everyone is enjoying theirs, and maybe someday we can have an IBM convention.
Attached Images

MODS - 1LE Track Pack Suspension Upgrade|Kooks Custom Stepped Headers & HFCs|Cold Air Inductions Black CAI|ADM Performance Scoop|Vmax IBM CNC Ported Throttle Body|Rx Extreme IBM Catch Can & Breather|Borla S-Type Catback Exhaust w/Solo J-pipes|IBM Heritage Grill|LG ZL1 10 Spoke Replica Wheels w/Goodyear Supercar G2 Tires|Z/TA Rear Spoiler|463RWHP/459RWTQ Tune by Dale Cherry

kmm1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 10:12 PM   #912
Not His

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro, IBM/LT1/RS
Hello everyone! This is my first post on this forum, so I thought this would be the perfect spot!

I purchased my IBM 2010 Camaro V6, 1LT/RS, black interior, dark tinted windows, on June 30th. My dream car! She is beautiful!! I love every minute of driving her. My husband has only driven her once! So far she's remained stock, but I have every intention of changing the exhaust system (needs a louder purr), adding the burnout tail lights, either blue or high white halo's and changing the interior trim to silver. Not sure what Oregon's laws are about colored lights for the halo's though (I got pulled over for having a lighted license plate frame a few years ago).

Everywhere I go I have people staring, pointing, or commenting on her. If my window is down people shout compliments. "Beautiful car!" "Nice!" "You have a beautiful car, lady!" It's almost weird sometimes!! The teen boys are the loudest and the most amazed.

I have a lot of questions so I'll see ya'll in the other threads.

Here's my girl!

Not His is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:53 AM   #913
BSX_Camaro
Unleash the Beast!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestreak 2010 View Post
Hey, looking at your avatar, it appears you tinted the front windshield on yours. That is what I would do if I decide to get mine tinted. Others I have seen leave this untinted. Can you confirm if you tinted the front, are there any laws requiring you to leave the front untinted? Sorry if these questions seem obvious, but I haven't checked into any of this before.
Nope, the front is not tinted at all. Just the sides and the rear.
BSX_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:27 AM   #914
skar

Drives: 2010 2SSRS headers/CAI/tune/corsa,
S.O.B.

I saw a car in my hood looks gust like mine.

Lots of 5th gens in Mich.
skar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:06 PM   #915
Gonzo

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS IBM 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by skar View Post
S.O.B.

I saw a car in my hood looks gust like mine.

Lots of 5th gens in Mich.

Time to add stripes and a body kit!
Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:40 PM   #916
skar

Drives: 2010 2SSRS headers/CAI/tune/corsa,
got stripes. wheel & tire change next.
skar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 07:45 PM   #917
MARTIN

Drives: Camaro
Hi All,
New ownr of a 2010 IBM SS/RS....Picked it up yesterday.
Loving it !

MARTIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 07:53 PM   #918
VictoryMuscleCars

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS RS Convert
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTIN View Post
Hi All,
Loving it !
Congrats!! She's a beauty!!
Old 09-13-2010, 12:09 AM   #919
Gonzo

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS IBM 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTIN View Post
Hi All,
Loving it !
Very nice. How did you get the plates so fast? Have had mine for about a month and still waiting for my plates out here in Cali.

Is that the gray or beige interior?
Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:52 AM   #920
MARTIN

Drives: Camaro
It's the Beige/Black Interior... I transfered my plates from our 30th Anv TA.....(Sold)
MARTIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:57 PM   #921
Bluestreak 2010

Drives: IBM 2010 Camaro LS
I just found this thread and thought you guys may be interested. I ordered some of these a while ago, so I'm hoping this is my set.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105903
Bluestreak 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:10 AM   #922
Mystic Blue

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT RS
Took a couple of new pics tonight of my IBM baby!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105990
Old 09-19-2010, 10:47 PM   #923
LiquidInfinity
I need a bigger garage

Drives: '11 SS;'09 R1;'11 Denali HD; '09 G8
Here are a few of mine...still have more work to do
Attached Images

LiquidInfinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 05:44 AM   #924
Solok

Drives: Imperial Blue Metallic 2LT
2011 IBM/2LT

Finally brought home my 2011 IBM/2LT on Saturday. I am loving this car, it is an amazing drive. The color looks terrific in all types of light. I decided to bring it by my parents house yesterday and surprise them, and they were stunned by how great this car looks. I wound up in the passenger seat, because my dad was just itching to drive it. He had a great
time .

Solok is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ibm camaro, imperial blue, imperial blue camaro, imperial blue metallic, imperial blue metallic camaro, the best color ever