Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 08-13-2009, 01:00 AM   #1
broncosman

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
Send a message via Skype™ to broncosman
I FINALLY GOT ONE!!!

OH........ MY........ GOD........ Yellow 2SS/RS No more waiting. No more jealousy of everyone else... my wife is the best!!!

I was asleep b/c I had came home from work (night shift) so when I wake up, she says "Hey, wanna go to Westside Chevy to check out their shipment of Camaros". They got a bunch in. I said ok. I wasn't expecting to get any good deal and just waste 4 hours sitting around staring at something I wouldn't be able to get. I figured I'd still have to wait on the one I have on order... My wife has been talking about compromise which is why I had ordered a Yellow 1SS with BA sound... What I really wanted was a Yellow 2SS/RS. She kept saying "We need to keep the loan down to $530/mo. So nothing over $36K" (she's been saying that for the past few weeks when we were running around looking for one b/c we were sick of the wait and the no updates from my dealer."

We get there and they have a 2SS/RS in Yellow. $37,500 (rounded) MSRP. The guy says, I'll give you $12,000 for your Crossfire, not $9,500 like everyone else has been. We'll honor the USAA discount ($750). I was like "Saweeeeet". So after putting $3k down, the loan ended up being $43k. The wife saw that the payment would be $630/mo and she said, well, I got this new job, this is $80/mo more for the one you really wanted and you don't have to wait anymore, plus I'm dying to see this in our driveway now, so let's do it." I fell out of my seat... omg, this baby is in my garage now!!!! It's already got 90 miles on it hehehehe. So we drove home, showered and then took her out for a spin. My wife took some pictures, but they came out kind of crappy. It's a damn good camera, so I don't know what setting she had on it. I'll be taking some more tomorrow but here's my baby!

The below one isn't really safe for work (hahahahaah) I was trying to make baby Camaros with it hahahahahah

We drove out to see TheFlameChamp so here's a pic of him in my baby he's got his order in and accepted through Mac Haik Chevy.

2SS/RS with painted Rally Stripes
http://www.h-towncamaroclub.com/index.php
broncosman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:01 AM   #2
shank0668

Drives: '14 LML/'06 LJ/'76 Trans Am
Yeah you did lol. Nice car. Im jealous.
shank0668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:14 AM   #3
JewelZ
Just Lovin' My Camaro!

Drives: CGM 2LT/RS/AUTO
Hell yeah bro! Glad you didn't get the 1SS. How you like all those added options? That ambient is really kicking ass huh? haha... Very happy for you. I love how your humping it. PDA bro, Pee Dee Ayee!!! lolz Post some more pix soon. Congrats once again.

NJHKKM $29,965.00 1EH37 1100 03/28/2009 AFF, B34, DCP, FE9, GBV, LLT, MX0, SGC, UQA, WRS, 2LT

50 YEARS FROM NOW, DON'T YOU WANNA BE ABLE TO LOOK BACK AND SAY YOU HAD THE GUTS TO GET INTO THE CAR!?!?

ORDER STATUS : 6000 as of 08.18.2009. VIN# 33,985!!! His name is 'GOLIATH'!!!

GOT MY CAR!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!
JewelZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:15 AM   #4
MY1STSS

Drives: Waiting impatiently for Blk2SS
Thats gotta feel great man. Nice Looking car man btw. I got mine 2 days ago and im in love mine too but don't show my affection like you haha jk. It looks like you got the l99 if im not mistaken. I went with the auto also and it kicks a**. Have Fun man!
Old 08-13-2009, 01:22 AM   #5
98_Camaro

Drives: 2016 2SS Coupe
That's awesome.
Congrats on getting what you wanted. Are you gonna throw some stripes on it?
2016 Summit White 2SS Coupe M6, NPP, & MRC
Now Driving:
2016 Torch Red Corvette 2LT, NPP, MRC
98_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:47 AM   #6
broncosman

Thanks guys yeah I plan on having the bee stripes painted on. Wanna black out the bow ties as well. So the first upgrade will be either the Stage 1 upgrades on exhaust & such and then the stripes or vise versa. I'm just so glad I didn't have to worry about ordering a PDIM module, and the plastic ambient lighting stuff to put in afterwards... Man this car is sexy in and out. I got several thumbs up on the road from other drivers. And of course I was surrounded by 3 mustangs and 1 350z who wanted to race me... I waved them off saying no thanks.. gotta break it in first hahahahah.

It's an automatic. good eye and it's bad ass. Life is good right now.

I don't know if any of you saw the movie Bolt yet, but man, I felt like that crazy hampster when he met Bolt for the first time and saying how AWESOME he is ahahha. I let the wife drive it first to Best Buy (I promised the car stereo guy that I'd swing by so he could check it out for helping me remove my after market radio from the crossfire trade-in for free.) and the wife on the way there (2 exits) took it to 100mph already while i was driving the Saturn Vue hahahahah She wants one bad now. So the order I have in, i'll change it to an automatic LS (what she wants, the Vue is too much upside down (thanks saturn bankruptsy). It's a 2008 and it's worth 11K, we owe 21K :(

P.S. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I want to sleep in the car tonight hahahahaha

Old 08-13-2009, 01:50 AM   #7
fad1

Drives: Future 5th gen Camaro
hey congrats man, its good to know you have a wife that cares. I like hearing stories like these. Have FuN !!!!
Old 08-13-2009, 01:57 AM   #8
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
SWEEEEEEETTTT..... Glad to hear you finally got one... So are you going to park it in the Mall parking lot... LOL I almost stopped in last Friday night when I passed by there. Now I will have to stop...

CONGRATS!!!!

BTW my avitar is better than your avitar
Old 08-13-2009, 02:04 AM   #9
broncosman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
SWEEEEEEETTTT..... Glad to hear you finally got one... So are you going to park it in the Mall parking lot... LOL I almost stopped in last Friday night when I passed by there. Now I will have to stop...

CONGRATS!!!!

BTW my avitar is better than your avitar
hahahahahah hey, I tried calling you earlier, but it just rang so I hung up. I thought you might have been in bed. I don't really plan on taking it out there to work except on a couple select days... I'm off tonight & tomorrow night... so maybe I can come out to where you're at... i'll give ya another ring tomorrow. gotta stop at EZ-Tag first hehehehe

Old 08-13-2009, 02:10 AM   #10
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosman View Post
hahahahahah hey, I tried calling you earlier, but it just rang so I hung up. I thought you might have been in bed. I don't really plan on taking it out there to work except on a couple select days... I'm off tonight & tomorrow night... so maybe I can come out to where you're at... i'll give ya another ring tomorrow. gotta stop at EZ-Tag first hehehehe
Will be a long trip for a meet up this week. I'm in Nigeria right now. What the heck are you doing up at 2AM? LOL. I'll catch you when I get back. Will have to watch the Bronco Charger games together this year.

Cheers,
Mike
Old 08-13-2009, 02:12 AM   #11
broncosman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Will be a long trip for a meet up this week. I'm in Nigeria right now. What the heck are you doing up at 2AM? LOL. I'll catch you when I get back. Will have to watch the Bronco Charger games together this year.

Cheers,
Mike
I'm off tonight, and since I work nights, I try to keep my schedule hehehe Nigeria huh? yeah, I think I'd knock out my break in miles about 10 fold hahahaha

hell yea lets watch the game together. We can watch it in my Theater room together heheheh you need to come over some time anyways. Hit me up when you get back. You got my #.

Old 08-13-2009, 02:30 AM   #12
bluecobaltkid
Res43cue

Drives: 2009 Ford Focus SE Sedan
Send a message via AIM to bluecobaltkid Send a message via Yahoo to bluecobaltkid
congrats...
bluecobaltkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:45 AM   #13
25thanniversary

Drives: 92 Camaro Convt RS,2011 Camaro RS
congrats on your new camaro

TEAM LLT

1992 Camaro Rs Convertible
2011 Camaro 1lt Rs
25thanniversary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 04:37 AM   #14
Thrillz

Drives: 2019 Dodge Daytona R/T
Man nice car there should be more women like this as least your wife gets it when it comes to what guys like She's a keeper both your car and your wife .
Thrillz is offline   Reply With Quote