Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 06-25-2020, 08:53 PM   #29
blake-b

Drives: 2009 ZR1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem0v3r View Post
Ok.. so your injector delta pressure is dropping because your fuel pressure is dropping momentarily... I'd suggest logging your electrical current readings.. I'm going to hazard a guess to say that the 2 pumps kicking on at the same time is causing a large drain on your electrical system and messing with (something..ecu fscm..fuel pump etc).. fuelnpumps draw a lot of amps to run..

Try just 1 pump at a time and see if it goes away. Just my 2 cents.
Before the 2650, it did the same thing with a single 044 and a ported OEM blower. When the car gets running again, it is getting trailered to DSx tuning for Dave to tune on his dyno. They are his MAP controllers so if there is an issue with them, I'll be in the right spot!

I do log voltage and it typically shows 13.1x to 14.xx. I did see a 12.97 but that is unusual and momentary.
blake-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 06:20 PM   #30
Rem0v3r

Drives: 2013 ss2 vert l99
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake-b View Post
Before the 2650, it did the same thing with a single 044 and a ported OEM blower. When the car gets running again, it is getting trailered to DSx tuning for Dave to tune on his dyno. They are his MAP controllers so if there is an issue with them, I'll be in the right spot!

I do log voltage and it typically shows 13.1x to 14.xx. I did see a 12.97 but that is unusual and momentary.
Well good luck bro.. let us know what it ends up being.. I'm sure its gunna help somebody, somewhere.
Rem0v3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 12:21 AM   #31
Jukkiz

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS 1le
Tested my new fuel pressure/flow settings at new race track in Finland. Car has DSX aux pump system, ZL1 pump, Magnuson supercharger.

Here is a log how it looks now. I post my current settings and next settings later.
Attached Images

Old 07-02-2020, 01:28 PM   #32
Jukkiz

Here are the current settings.

Modified flow mode tables to follow aux pump operation. Also raised fuel pump minimum duty cycle where it should be when not in high flow mode/ aux pump on, so fuel pump can continue on its own after aux pump. Previously pump duty cycle dropped to 37%.
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2020, 12:25 AM   #33
UNRIVALED SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Send a message via Yahoo to UNRIVALED SS
Proper tuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukkiz View Post
Here are the current settings.

Modified flow mode tables to follow aux pump operation. Also raised fuel pump minimum duty cycle where it should be when not in high flow mode/ aux pump on, so fuel pump can continue on its own after aux pump. Previously pump duty cycle dropped to 37%.
Nice to see someone posting some real information besides the usual "I looked it up" or "my tuner says".
Other than ADM there are really no tuners who post or show real fact about how these systems work.

BRAVO Jukkiz !!!!!!
UNRIVALED SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 03:38 AM   #34
Jukkiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNRIVALED SS View Post
Nice to see someone posting some real information besides the usual "I looked it up" or "my tuner says".
Other than ADM there are really no tuners who post or show real fact about how these systems work.

BRAVO Jukkiz !!!!!!
Well, there is nobody who can help me in Finland, so I have to do this myself. Didn`t see anywhere how those tables should be set, so I thought that I post what I have done so far. Still work in progress.

I forgot to post picture how max desired pressure and regulation pressures are set in the current tune. Some source says that pump physical max regulation pressure is 580kPa other 608kPa, who knows?

I`ll test my next settings next week.
Attached Images