Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 01-06-2012, 09:29 PM   #15
ss eleanor
SS Eleanor

Drives: 2010 RS/2SS Camaro
Hey Chuck, let me know what the part # is and how much and what not cuz i would like to do tha t to my car
ss eleanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:48 PM   #16
CamaroAmy

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 Vert
I'm sure I'll be stopping by sometime soon. I'll ask for you Rich!
CamaroAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:59 AM   #17
gotroost

Drives: 2021 Crush ZL1 1LE
Awesome dealer support! Mine is finally starting to get a clue after hearing mine. Just keep tight with the service guys and don't put them in the same boat as the "sales professionals". Salesmen are for the short term deal, but long-term service is where the real money is where it's profitable. That's been my experience FWIW. Been getting my Chevy's serviced at the dealer for 10+ years and generally cheaper than other shops, but have only bought one locally. Maybe the local sales guys should wake up. Still plan to by good quality Chevy vehicles, but have no loyalty to the local sales force.

gotroost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:53 PM   #18
JX2B.Graham
capitalcitycamaros.com

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey 1SS Camaro 6sp
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRichZ06 View Post
Hey guys, this is Rich and I am the Fixed Operations Manager / Service and Parts Director at Abel Chevrolet Buick.

To the OP, first off I must say that the car in your avatar is simply Bad A$$. I love the sinister look of it.

I feel the need to clarify a couple things here to make sure that everyone knows what we can offer. The 30% discount is on GM parts and some GM accessories. Because we are a GM dealer and buy all of our factory parts from GM, I can offer them at deep discounts to forum members. However, on aftermarket parts, I can't get much (if any) of a better deal than you can. We have to order those parts from Summit, Jegs, B&M etc and they do not offer them to me cheaper than they do the general public. There are a few companies that we are vendors for (LG Motorsports, Katech, Magnuson Superchargers, Halltech, SLP etc) and we do get their products for a discount, but in general we do not get aftermarket parts cheaper.

We also offer up a $20 per hour savings off our posted labor rate for forum members. It makes our hourly rate comparable with that of the areas best performance shops. I only allow my top trained Corvette Techs to work on forum cars.

We do offer pickup and delivery service of customers cars for major work, along with free loaner car service while your vehicle is in the shop.

I am not sure of who you spoke with yesterday, but I'd love another shot at earning your business. I generally try to handle all of the forum customers, especially first time customers. We have been a sponsor on Corvette Forum, Nor Cal Vettes, Nor Cal LSX and other forums for a long time. Camaro5 is our next venture, and after meeting a few of you, I can't wait to get your cars in here.

I was looking around this morning and I can't find a Hurst shifter for less than $298 online. I can however off up the install for an hour of labor. it would be $99 per hour to everyone.

Please call or PM me if you guys have any questions.
Rich, you might have seen the OP's car at Abel for the Toys for Tots run.
Attached Images

JX2B.Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:18 PM   #19
Newold memories

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS/RS
Talked with Rich at length yesterday. He is definitiely a great ambassador for his dealership and proponent of car clubs. I have an appointment for service and hurst shifter install for monday. Hopefully it will be in by then. talked at length about a cam install as well. might just happen...
2010 2SS/RS M6 LS3: K&N CAI, Eibach Pro Lowering Kit, Heritage Grill, Ceramic Tint, GM Performance Borla Exhaust, Hertz/Arc Audio Sound System, MPD1 Rear Spoiler, Rennen C-10 Wheels (20x9 w/ 275/40/20 front & 20x10.5 w/ 295/40/20 rear Continental DSW Extreme contact tires) Hurst Short Throw Shifter.

Visit us @ WWW.Facebook.com/SacramentoValleyCamaros
Newold memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #20
ss eleanor
SS Eleanor

Drives: 2010 RS/2SS Camaro
Great. If I was going to have anything done to my car that will be the place I would go. Great people and great Service.
ss eleanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:42 AM   #21
RichieRichZ06

Drives: 2006 Z06, 2015 Z06, 2014 Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by jx2bang View Post
Rich, you might have seen the OP's car at Abel for the Toys for Tots run.
I remember it now. His Camaro is sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newold memories View Post
Talked with Rich at length yesterday. He is definitiely a great ambassador for his dealership and proponent of car clubs. I have an appointment for service and hurst shifter install for monday. Hopefully it will be in by then. talked at length about a cam install as well. might just happen...
Pleasure talking cars and bench racing over the phone with ya. See you on Monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss eleanor View Post
Great. If I was going to have anything done to my car that will be the place I would go. Great people and great Service.
Thanks man. Hope the wifey is loving her SS Vert!
RichieRichZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote