Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 12-27-2017, 08:25 AM   #1
TheInfamouSS
@LS.ACE

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro 2SS/1LE
Just another RDP / Dyno Steve thread

I hate feeling like I'm jumping on the bandwagon with this one, but I'm a big believer in giving respect where it is due.

The first mod I ever got for my Camaro was a Stainless Works 3" Retro Chambered catback exhaust. It took me many days and many sound clips of searching for the right exhaust, but that wasn't even the hard part. I wanted to find a vendor on here that was reliable, had great pricing and customer service, and had most [if not all] of the parts I would be seeking throughout my build.

Then I heard about Dyno Steve. After inquiring with a couple places on pricing, and asking a few questions I decided to place my order through RDP. The price was unbeatable, and the shipping was great. Fast forward 8 months later, and I am still happy to be doing business with this great company.

I purchased an sct x4 handheld tuner from him because it was the best route for me to go in the beginning knowing that the build would be starting off slow, and to save money, and I ended up with a whole lot more. His remote tuning services really woke the car up, even when it was stock, and as I was able to add mods, he was more than happy to send me an updated tune to accommodate them. The turnaround time was fast, and he always made sure to check back and make sure I was enjoying my new tune.

I don't think I can actually write how great Dyno Steve and RDP are without exceeding the character limit so I will just leave it at this: if you want unmatched prices and stellar customer service do yourself a favor and go check him out. He is always more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. He has really helped me so far with this build, and he will continue to see my business.

Thanks Dyno Steve,

Another Satisfied Customer

Last edited by TheInfamouSS; 12-27-2017 at 08:27 AM. Reason: early morning typos
TheInfamouSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 06:07 PM   #2
hammdo
'It's an experiment'

Drives: [COTW 2/09/15] '11 GPI LSA SC Z/LE
I concur. DynoSteve delivers. Just purchased my AEM AFR setup from him.

Fast shipping, great price, excellent service...

-Don
hammdo is offline   Reply With Quote