Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 04-01-2013, 12:07 PM   #519
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Can't wait for you to get the car back!
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:30 PM   #520
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Can't wait for you to get the car back!
You and me both LOL. I talked to ECS today they called and gave me an update. Wiring of everything took a bit longer than expected I think but no biggie they said they were finishing it up today. We are doing a few cosmetic things to the engine to dress it up for the nitrous install. Hiding the heater hoses, etc. I was going to swap out for some aftermarket fuel rails but I didn't want to increase the downtime.

Projected day to pickup the car is Friday should be all done barring any last minute things like broken stock drivetrain parts LOL. I took the day off and so happens they are having a track rental that day too. So I'll be taking the car on its maiden voyage down the track since I took it a few times when it was stock! As Alex said after this round of mods I'll be peddleing it down the track on 22s
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:39 PM   #521
TCAT

Badass! It's going to be better than ever!
Old 04-02-2013, 04:04 PM   #522
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Badass! It's going to be better than ever!
Haha and somehow I went on this thing about making it more streetable. It will be just as fast haha on the nitrous though. We might push for a 1000whp pass on the stock bottom.

Ill have some pics probably later on today. Whenever Alex can send em to me. We did something special with the purge and the via hood vents. Beyond that I have some secret weapons for this year that I won't be sharing haha
Old 04-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #523
VanquisherSS

Some sneak peeks

Old 04-02-2013, 07:44 PM   #524
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Haha and somehow I went on this thing about making it more streetable. It will be just as fast haha on the nitrous though. We might push for a 1000whp pass on the stock bottom.

Ill have some pics probably later on today. Whenever Alex can send em to me. We did something special with the purge and the via hood vents. Beyond that I have some secret weapons for this year that I won't be sharing haha
Quote:
Some sneak peeks

Damn straight!! That's some saucy business right there!!
Old 04-04-2013, 08:15 PM   #525
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Damn straight!! That's some saucy business right there!!
Getting Close!

Old 04-04-2013, 09:12 PM   #526
Sickwitit

Drives: Fast, Faster, and O My God...!
Quote:
Getting Close!

Purge it, purge it...now go Fast...I meant really fast. Hahahah. need for speed damn bro looks like some bad business under the hood, well really in the trunk.LOL.
Sickwitit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:17 PM   #527
TCAT

Quote:
Getting Close!

Holy shitbrick!! Now THAT'S bad to the damn bone right there! Yahhhhhh buddy!
Old 04-05-2013, 07:47 AM   #528
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickwitit View Post
Purge it, purge it...now go Fast...I meant really fast. Hahahah. need for speed damn bro looks like some bad business under the hood, well really in the trunk.LOL.
LOL you know how it goes man gotta go as fast as I look . This is what I was invisioning.

Old 04-05-2013, 07:50 AM   #529
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Holy shitbrick!! Now THAT'S bad to the damn bone right there! Yahhhhhh buddy!
Thanks man . Yeah we almost didn't have it purge through the hood because I was concerned about removing/installing the rain guards and how that would interfere. The guys at ECS worked something out and I'll be interested to see how its done. Doug is tuning today and hopefully I'm picking it up as well.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:13 PM   #530
Sickwitit

Drives: Fast, Faster, and O My God...!
Quote:
Thanks man . Yeah we almost didn't have it purge through the hood because I was concerned about removing/installing the rain guards and how that would interfere. The guys at ECS worked something out and I'll be interested to see how its done. Doug is tuning today and hopefully I'm picking it up as well.
Congrats my dude...I wont spoil it for you, but Holy shit.......:popc orn: :drool ::bellyr oll:.

B E A S T I N G................................................. ..................!!!!!!!!!!!
Sickwitit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:50 PM   #531
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickwitit View Post
Congrats my dude...I wont spoil it for you, but Holy shit.......:popc orn: :drool ::bellyr oll:.

B E A S T I N G................................................. ..................!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha thanks my dude. Car runs flawlessly I might put it up on the dyno challenge at Tune Time. Lowering the power down really helps off the spray I was able to really get into it a bit more coming home but I just was crusin up the turnpike man. I didn't want to get pulled over nitrous bottles in the car and buckets of VP109 and Meth LOL.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:01 PM   #532
VanquisherSS

So if you've been following my build thread I have been on a quest to lower my power down from 844whp to help me hook it up better on my 22s which I just love too much haha. So I put a Nitrous Outlet Plate kit on it, 4500psi nano system, and dedicated fuel system with VP109.

So we added the restrictor plate back into the Blower and still made 13lbs of boost and made 750whp, give or take 660wtq looking at the graph. So to make up for my loss of power we decided to keep it tame at a 100shot(Doug said either your putting in the motor or no MAS). So long story short the car made a new high of 900whp and 808ft/tq. We have a 2-step nitrous progressive controller on the car, so you'll notice it starts spraying at 3000rpm, starts off at about 25% and then ramps into 100% this is to help with traction. Overall another perfect job by the guys down at ECS. Alex even stayed a bit late so I could pickup the car really can't say enough. And if somehow Shawn @ ECS can read this, thank you for spending a crazy amount of frustrating hours wiring up my car haha. Your the man.

Tags
camaro of the week