Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 03-09-2018, 05:49 PM   #211
Slvr-camaro15

Drives: 2017 zl1 ,2010 SS /RS L99
Thank you Derek !!

Very detailed instructions!!great job man laying it out step by step ,couldn't have been any more easier !!!thank you again !!!!.
Old 03-10-2018, 04:26 PM   #212
Pete M
9 Year USMC Vet

Drives: 2014 1LT black on black
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercamaro23 View Post
I cant see the pictures for some reason. Where can i find them? can someone email them plz?
My e85 and Overkill tune will be here Wednesday.
I can't get it installed until the following Monday.
Like Klller says, I can't see the pics either..

Suggestions?
Old 03-10-2018, 10:41 PM   #213
Tajefe Couple

Drives: Never just fly under the radar
Repost of Dereks original pics, no particular order.
Hope these help and hope Will gets back with us soon so can get the famous Overkill tune and conversion as well.
GL all.
Attached Images

Last edited by Tajefe Couple; 03-14-2018 at 09:49 PM.
Tajefe Couple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 10:44 PM   #214
Tajefe Couple

Drives: Never just fly under the radar
Almost forgot this helpful pic.
Attached Images

Old 03-11-2018, 07:01 AM   #215
Pete M
9 Year USMC Vet

Drives: 2014 1LT black on black
Thanks, that'll definitely help!
Old 03-18-2018, 09:39 PM   #216
Tshady94

Drives: 2015 Camaro V6
Does anyone know if you're able to buy the e85 kit from separate from the autocal bundle? I don't see it on the website if you are.
Old 10-11-2018, 11:23 AM   #217
Pvppi

Drives: 2015 Rs
E85 problems

Is anyone having problems with stabilitrak coming on when filling up with more than 75% of e85 along with purging at idle during coldstart ?
Pvppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 12:49 PM   #218
Jazzzed

Drives: 2015 Camaro LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvppi View Post
Is anyone having problems with stabilitrak coming on when filling up with more than 75% of e85 along with purging at idle during coldstart ?
Just that one other user. He said that he switched to a diferent e85 station and it has been fine since then. He also adds some fuel injector cleaner with every fillup though. I have only gotten to 71% ethanol with mine, but have been fine so far. If this should happen to me, I might try changing out the fuel filter.
Old 10-17-2018, 04:43 PM   #219
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 1LT RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzzed View Post
Just that one other user. He said that he switched to a diferent e85 station and it has been fine since then. He also adds some fuel injector cleaner with every fillup though. I have only gotten to 71% ethanol with mine, but have been fine so far. If this should happen to me, I might try changing out the fuel filter.
Jazzed , how long have you been on E-85? I’ve got mine this week and are trying to get the install in this weekend.
Kenny Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 07:36 PM   #220
Jazzzed

Drives: 2015 Camaro LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Camaro View Post
Jazzed , how long have you been on E-85? I’ve got mine this week and are trying to get the install in this weekend.
Hey Kenny... glad to hear you've signed up. That must mean that you're tuned now too, so congrats on that as well. I've been running e71 for about 3 weeks now. That seems to be the best percentage of ethanol that I can get in my area during this time of year. The install took me less than an hour. I spent most of the time trying to figure out how to unplug the wiring harness from the ECM. I kept pulling on it in an old school way, but it has some sort of latch mechanism that releases it instead. Everything else was smooth sailing and easy. 👍
Old 10-18-2018, 08:05 PM   #221
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 1LT RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzzed View Post
Hey Kenny... glad to hear you've signed up. That must mean that you're tuned now too, so congrats on that as well. I've been running e71 for about 3 weeks now. That seems to be the best percentage of ethanol that I can get in my area during this time of year. The install took me less than an hour. I spent most of the time trying to figure out how to unplug the wiring harness from the ECM. I kept pulling on it in an old school way, but it has some sort of latch mechanism that releases it instead. Everything else was smooth sailing and easy. 👍
Not tuned yet. Got the tune and the E-85 sensor and I’m hoping to install the sensor this weekend and start the “process”! Hope it goes as well for me!
Kenny Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 09:57 PM   #222
The camaro show

Drives: 2015 camaro 2lt
my pin up connector is round and will not fit, I have all the parts from overkill.
Cosmetic mods: SS hood with painted vent, SS bumper, acs 1le front lip black, big worm gfx tinted all lights, solar wing v2, Camaro seat belt pads and oracle color shift halos and fog light halos and rear colorshift bow tie, carbon creations carbon fiber stingray z spoiler
Wheels: lexani r-3 bg finish 19x8.5
Performance: cold air inductions intake, mrt v1, jacfab ported intake manifold, intake manifold spacer, overkill tuned on E85.
The camaro show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 11:05 PM   #223
The camaro show

Drives: 2015 camaro 2lt
pics of issue
Attached Images

Cosmetic mods: SS hood with painted vent, SS bumper, acs 1le front lip black, big worm gfx tinted all lights, solar wing v2, Camaro seat belt pads and oracle color shift halos and fog light halos and rear colorshift bow tie, carbon creations carbon fiber stingray z spoiler
Wheels: lexani r-3 bg finish 19x8.5
Performance: cold air inductions intake, mrt v1, jacfab ported intake manifold, intake manifold spacer, overkill tuned on E85.
The camaro show is offline   Reply With Quote