Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 12-10-2014, 10:36 PM   #3165
OneSickS10

Drives: 2011 SG Camaro 2SS
Looks good man!
Old 12-10-2014, 11:54 PM   #3166
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarco View Post
i like it cant wait to see it all together
Thanks for the likes. I also can't wait to see it all together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickS10 View Post
Looks good man!
Thanks ....
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:49 PM   #3167
scottc
Central PA Camaro5 Club

Drives: Hot Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIO-HAZARD View Post
Just got some new pics of the Hydro Dipped parts in . These look so killer . BIO-HAZARD is going to look sick when its done .I can't wait to I get it all together . So whats everyone think ? LMK ....

Nice job brother !! Can't wait to see in person
Old 12-11-2014, 09:23 PM   #3168
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottc View Post
Nice job brother !! Can't wait to see in person
Thanks Scott, I really think it,s going to look prety sick when it's all done. Hope to meet up again at the shows next summer. Carlisle for sure. Hope to see Wade also. Thanks for the likes. Take care.

How's the Hot wheels doing ? Anything new ?
Old 12-12-2014, 05:58 AM   #3169
ToolFan66

Drives: 2011 2SS 6.2L W/RS package
Those hydo-dipped parts are awesome...

KooKs LT Headers, Borla S-Type cat back, RotoFab CAI, Bo White PTB, RMCR tune...
ToolFan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 12:45 PM   #3170
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolFan66 View Post
Those hydo-dipped parts are awesome...
Thanks Man, I hoping they look good when its all together ..
Old 12-13-2014, 01:06 AM   #3171
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Drives: SGM
pieces look great BIO. the parts i plan to paint are side skirts, bumper and new fenders. my current fenders where damaged.

quick questions for you though. what made you opt for the different shade green for your previous hydro dipped parts ? did you want contrast between the two colors ?
Old 12-13-2014, 01:56 AM   #3172
wadew2lt
U.S. Army Veteran

Drives: 2LT/RS SGM M6 Polished 20's
Quote:
Thanks Scott, I really think it,s going to look prety sick when it's all done. Hope to meet up again at the shows next summer. Carlisle for sure. Hope to see Wade also. Thanks for the likes. Take care.

How's the Hot wheels doing ? Anything new ?
Looking good there, buddy!I'm already on the calendar for Aug 14-16!
Old 12-13-2014, 01:03 PM   #3173
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIM3 View Post
pieces look great BIO. the parts i plan to paint are side skirts, bumper and new fenders. my current fenders where damaged.

quick questions for you though. what made you opt for the different shade green for your previous hydro dipped parts ? did you want contrast between the two colors ?
Hey Lim3, I didn't know you had damage to the car . Just remember when they go to paint that Synergy Green make sure they use a light primer . Our paint is a pain to match and make it flow with the plastic parts.

Thanks for the ? as when I got the 1st Hydro dipping done I had Emblempros do it , ( Roger ) and I was worried about the color paint . They don't use OME colors . He said it was a darker green paint , so I asked him to brighten it up a little , I think what he did it lighten up . So when I got them I wasn't really happy with it . But what could I really do ? It was done and paid for so I put it on the car and went with the flow . I got a lot of compliments on it . A lot of people said they loved the contrast . I really never seen what the did. But I left it alone and used it for 3 years and the car did really good at shows . The kids really lover it . But again I wasn't happy with it and I knew when the time was right I would change it . So I meet Kevin from K & K Kustoms . which is close to me and he does hydro dipping and I've seen his work . It was amazing and we kept in touch for a couple of years and I told him I would have him do the new work when I had it done , A lot more designs came out with the Zombies and so I had to find the right one I liked . Finally it was time to redo the car after four years of shows , A lot of people have seen the car to I need to step up the game and do a major change . I needed to go back and redo everything I did wrong and do it right and more professional . I started making my list and reading and looking at everything I could to make my mind up which way I would go. I started doing the winter moods around Oct. this year . And now all the parts are pretty much done and coming in . Starting in April when the snow is gone I can start putting it all together and be ready for the 1st Car Show in May 2015 . I still have some fine tuning i have to do . I have been trying to find a custom center piece for my Engine Cover with a Bio-Hazard symbol in it. Not been fun .. and still have to get the lights set up . I got the new Trunk liner in from ACS and sent that out to be Hydro dipped . Also the new Hood Liner from ACS which will be Air Brushed in Jan . Trying to make sure I get a good picture to do on it . But all in all it's coming together pretty good . Also with the new Hydro dipping being done the Green is true Synergy Green which looks so much better , with a enough black in it to add the contrast ... I really hope it will be a head turner when its done ...
Old 12-13-2014, 01:07 PM   #3174
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadew2lt View Post
Looking good there, buddy!I'm already on the calendar for Aug 14-16!
Hey nice to hear form you Wade . I see your going to Cfest . Would be nice ... Hope to see you at Carlise this year ..Take care .
Old 12-13-2014, 06:08 PM   #3175
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Ahh it makes sense now. The green emblem pros did was off but it did look good regardless of the difference. The new set up looks fantastic with the black tint added to contrast. Not to mention the new zombie design.
As for my parts. I'll make sure the shop know what they are doing. My fenders where damaged by a crappy vertical door install. So i had to bite the Bullet and buy new fenders to paint.. might wait to get a hood to have it all blended at the same time to prevent dramatic discoloration.
Old 12-14-2014, 12:01 AM   #3176
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIM3 View Post
Ahh it makes sense now. The green emblem pros did was off but it did look good regardless of the difference. The new set up looks fantastic with the black tint added to contrast. Not to mention the new zombie design.
As for my parts. I'll make sure the shop know what they are doing. My fenders where damaged by a crappy vertical door install. So i had to bite the Bullet and buy new fenders to paint.. might wait to get a hood to have it all blended at the same time to prevent dramatic discoloration.
The green that emblem pros used was their own color ,they don't use OEM paint. Yeah it looked okay ,but if your see the Reaper Z pattern done with synergy paint the Zombie heads and bio hazard symbol really pop out at you.As for the new ones I did there was no black tint added it's the real way that the pattern should look because it is black, And with the synergy green paint. The trick with doing hydro dipping is making sure of the color base paint you use because the paint shows through the area the graphics arent.The darker the paint the harder it is to see the design .

As for you parts not being forward ,just my buddy has a synergy green also and hit a deer.They had a really hard time matching it up .I think they had to repaint it 3 times to get it right.And another buddy changed out his front bumper and complined on matching the plastic parts to the metal ones. I was just letting you know so you had a heads up on it.
Old 12-14-2014, 01:00 AM   #3177
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Quote:
The green that emblem pros used was their own color ,they don't use OEM paint. Yeah it looked okay ,but if your see the Reaper Z pattern done with synergy paint the Zombie heads and bio hazard symbol really pop out at you.As for the new ones I did there was no black tint added it's the real way that the pattern should look because it is black, And with the synergy green paint. The trick with doing hydro dipping is making sure of the color base paint you use because the paint shows through the area the graphics arent.The darker the paint the harder it is to see the design .

As for you parts not being forward ,just my buddy has a synergy green also and hit a deer.They had a really hard time matching it up .I think they had to repaint it 3 times to get it right.And another buddy changed out his front bumper and complined on matching the plastic parts to the metal ones. I was just letting you know so you had a heads up on it.
Makes sense on the dipping. It does look great with the SGM.

I'm gonna cross my fingers on the painting when it happens. It's a headache but no way around it unfortunately. Matching our paint sucks !
Old 12-14-2014, 07:21 PM   #3178
Tomfoolery

Drives: 2011 Camaro RS
Talking Synergy Green Fermented Tea

I lol'ed when I seen this

Tomfoolery is offline   Reply With Quote