Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-07-2014, 11:18 AM   #29
Pluto

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratfinkharley View Post
You applied the label "Caucasian" as if it was germane to the incident.

And don't parade your circle of friends and family as a defense. Donald Sterling was dating a bi-racial girl.

So you take criticism well as long as you approve of those that are criticizing.

Hmmmmmmm...who looks silly?
Must you dissect everything? Just read the post and go on about your day

Small, but effective mod list:

Roto-Fab Intake, TSP 2" Long tubes, TSP catless mids, MSD spark plug wires, stock catback, Elite Catch Can, APEX washer relocation and scoop, VMAX throttle body, Diablo InTune-Tuned by Matt@FSP, and a JacFab license plate bracket.
Pluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:33 AM   #30
12WhiteLS

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariojmoe View Post
Thanks guys and yes I was more perplexed than anything else by her comments.

To answer a question asked earlier regarding the crappy stock stereo. My point was/is its obviously not some loud ass system with my trunk vibrating, and rearview mirror shaking. I typically actually dont evenlisten to the radio period in any of my cars (im generally quiete), but yes it was up a bit and my wkndows were down and roof open.

I take criticism very well but when it is justified, not from some weird ass artifact that is obviously jealous or on a generation trip.
With all the grammar and spelling mistakes in this paragraph I'm now doubting the quality of your "college education".
12WhiteLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:34 AM   #31
shibbs
Captain Gingerbeard

Drives: 2012 IOM RS/SS 6MT
I grew a kickass beard. People don't say shit when you've got a beard that could kick Chuck Norris's ass.

ps - pic is old. lol
shibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:34 AM   #32
Pluto

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibbs View Post
I grew a kickass beard. People don't say shit when you've got a beard that could kick Chuck Norris's ass.

ps - pic is old. lol
That's what I'm talking about

Small, but effective mod list:

Roto-Fab Intake, TSP 2" Long tubes, TSP catless mids, MSD spark plug wires, stock catback, Elite Catch Can, APEX washer relocation and scoop, VMAX throttle body, Diablo InTune-Tuned by Matt@FSP, and a JacFab license plate bracket.
Pluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:46 AM   #33
Neuf Cruz

Drives: 2011 LS Black on Black 6speed
OMG.
here we go again with the stupid replies. The OP came on stating something that happened that he was a little taken back by. He gave a general description of the parties involved so we knew the scenario and if he didn't the same clowns would have been the 1st ones asking, was she white blah blah blah?

Back on topic. Who knows the real reason but you handled in a better way than most of us would on this site.

Roto-Fab CAI-Ported Throttle Body-Black Ice Isolator-Flow Master Axle Back-RX-Catch Can-Hurst Short Throw Shifter-Trifecta Tune\Ghost Cam

Phantom Billet Grill-Billet Fuel Door-Side Gills-Headlight Armor Black Out Kit-Zenik Rims-Lowering Springs-MGP Caliper Covers-Dome\Trunk\Footwell Lighting.
Neuf Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:51 AM   #34
BigRed585Lbs

Drives: Sierra and Tahoe
Amen. The end.
BigRed585Lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 12:09 PM   #35
i2disturbedSS

Drives: 2010 SS L99 IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratfinkharley View Post
You say you carry yourself with respect. How about respecting others by not blasting your music?

First you say "bumping the Xm def leppard" but later "stock mylink crappy radio which was not blaring nor blasting".

And you sir are a bit racist; what does the fact that she is a "Caucasian lady" have to do with anything. She used the term ghetto which is not race specific. In my book, blasting music is ghetto; regardless of race.
Quote:
Im bi racial lol how am I racist? Im not defending myself but you clearly have no clue whatsoever about what you assumed. Why then is my CURRENT g/f white? And probably vast majority of my friends and racing buddies?

Try not to assume what you are not sure of because it makes you really look silly.
It might've been his mom?
Old 06-07-2014, 12:25 PM   #36
EastWood-SS
Born To Run

Drives: 2013 BRM SS/RS LS3
Run on home, boy.

2013 Blue Ray Metallic 1SS/RS
Dual Mode Exhaust + Fuse Pull / CAI inc. CAI/ 1LE Strut Tower Brace/ ACS T4 Splitter/ SunRoof/ BA Audio/ Performance Shifter/ White Rally Stripes

EastWood-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 12:39 PM   #37
BigRed585Lbs

Drives: Sierra and Tahoe
I said "AMEN, THE END".

Enough.
BigRed585Lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 02:47 PM   #38
Dark Storm
Zarex

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
Should have asked her if she gets a senior citizen discount and watch her die a bit on the inside
Dark Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 03:12 PM   #39
jdsblueray2013

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2ssrs Blue Ray
Send a message via Yahoo to jdsblueray2013
JEALOUS, your successful driving a sought after car, just living life, she's older and envious, happens all the time. Be the better person, and don't pay any attention next time, that really pisses them off.
jdsblueray2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 03:21 PM   #40
mariojmoe
Account Suspended

Drives: C7 Z06 manual, 18 Zl1 manual, etc
Ok most of you on here did get my point (thank God), it was not a race topic more or less an idiot topic who happened to be a different nationality female. Secondly how the f*** can I be racist when im not full black lol? This is to the one moron on here.

I was caught off guard and still stick to my opinion that she had head issues or jealous issues. On another note I did actually manage to attend San Jose state university before transferring to UofH where I did graduate with my bachelor's. Maybe I should get a refund and quit my well paying job since im probably not qualified
mariojmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 03:39 PM   #41
Baba

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT RS Convertible
Quote:
Ok most of you on here did get my point (thank God), it was not a race topic more or less an idiot topic who happened to be a different nationality female. Secondly how the f*** can I be racist when im not full black lol? This is to the one moron on here.

I was caught off guard and still stick to my opinion that she had head issues or jealous issues. On another note I did actually manage to attend San Jose state university before transferring to UofH where I did graduate with my bachelor's. Maybe I should get a refund and quit my well paying job since im probably not qualified
I and many others who've responded thus far, haven't perceived (or chosen to perceive) anything negative in how you've elected to describe the event. Unfortunately, at least one person chose to identify and interpret an "adjective" you used and find the ONE and ONLY way on earth, it could REMOTELY be interpreted as something other, than what it was intended to be.

You did the right thing by not allowing yourself to be provoked into a knee-jerk response and posting about it in the forum is definitely OK. It's something that a Camaro owner - one of us, encountered. What motivated this woman to make those statements only she will truly know.

As taken aback as you might've been, you displayed character, integrity and dignity. IMO, the three most important traits an upstanding and trustworthy human being can have. You didn't compromise yourself.
3 Pedals
Build Date: 06/27/2011

Purchased: 07/30/2011
Title Received: 08/15/2011

1984 Camaro (3rd Gen.): Traded: 1987

"Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss."
Baba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 03:53 PM   #42
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Ok so yesterday (6/6/14) ...this older (late 40said early 50s)... The old b***h then tells me...
Hey, hey, hey... late 40s/early 50s is OLD? I feel so ancient.

Sounds like you got the b***h part right though.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote