Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-04-2016, 09:23 PM   #1
Motorboy8769

Drives: 2015 2ss
Rdp is the best there is!

Recently picked my car up from rdp. Had gears and axles installed and Dyno tuned. Steve and his guys really are the best there is! They are Friendly and knowlagable! Amazing customer service and I have to say the car is like a totally different car very very pleased with the work they did to the car. If you are looking for a place to get work done or tuned and you live in Texas California or Germany it don't matter where it's worth the drive or boat ride to have rdp handle your car!! Very quick also not like many places that try to take on 35 builds at a time and take months to get your ride back!

I will not be going anyplace else for work I can tell you that!!

Many thanks to Steve, Victor, and Scott for the installs and tune!
Also thanks to the real boss Steves wife for letting him spend hours in the shop working on cars!
Motorboy8769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 07:34 PM   #2
bobfic

Drives: 2019 ZL1
Great news, only heard good things about Steve and his crew (TEAM). I have appointment next Monday...can't wait, Hotchkis 1inch drop, borla exhaust...then leaving his shop for alignment...

Should be good day...at least I am off from work.
bobfic is offline   Reply With Quote