Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 08-23-2010, 06:38 AM   #113
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
come on bro, a few more pics, maybe outside. i hope you didnt pass out from the heat. lol

lupe
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 07:09 AM   #114
whamslam3
Camaro King [^*^*^]

Drives: Apollo 11 Camaro IOM
did u get them completely finished and clean yet? post some pics
Old 08-25-2010, 12:33 AM   #115
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
more pics bro

Lupe
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 05:30 AM   #116
Caspers2SSRS
Caspers2SSRS

Drives: Summit White 2010 2SS/RS Camaro
Quick update........................Just finished up a long and ardious weekend tournament schedule here ( I'm in the fishing related industry) and will be back on the car today. A few final steps and I should have a 9.....lol . Should have her finished up late this afternoon................ if all goes as planned ( usually doesn't) I'll take and post up final pic's of Casper tonight. If not mid morning tommorrow. ...............Hang Tight. Dave
Caspers2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:23 AM   #117
hot_rod

Drives: 2010 2SS RS
Waiting........

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." - Mark Twain

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" - Unknown
hot_rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:46 PM   #118
Caspers2SSRS
Caspers2SSRS

Heres a few teasers of the soon to be finished project..............still need to wet sand the clear in a few days and take care a few touch up items.

Pulled Casper out of the garage for the first time in nearly two weeks. The color combo is outstanding in the natural light too!

Decided to take Casper out on a dinner date with the bride by my side. Lots of cars pulling along side gaulking, and some dummy in a CTS with loud mufflers trying to provoke a reaction. Just sat back chilling though and ignored the bully. The car felt faster at 55 with the stripes though.....
Attached Images

Old 08-27-2010, 05:01 AM   #119
whamslam3
Camaro King [^*^*^]

Drives: Apollo 11 Camaro IOM
looks bad ass man nice work. the red looks different outside but i still love the color. most unique stripes on here. your car deserves camaro of the month
Old 08-27-2010, 05:57 AM   #120
hot_rod

WOW! Outstanding! The color combination is great!

Gets my vote - Camaro of the Month!

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." - Mark Twain

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" - Unknown
Old 08-27-2010, 07:13 AM   #121
Caspers2SSRS
Caspers2SSRS

Thanks Guy's on the kudo's. The Orangy/Red " aka Salsa color looks entirey different depending on the amount of light on the car and the viewing angle and the stripes do seem to compliment the great natural lines of the car. The camera fails to highlight the rich deep Orangeness of the actual finished color.

The Gen5 platform makes for a unique platform and palet without limitations no doubt. It's great no two persons ideas are exactly alike personalizing their automobiles. Its neat, that individual choices are easy explorable and obtained, once, one puts their minds into action. The possibilties are endless, and thanks to Chevrolet we've got the Camaro. The opportunity to make one uniquely ours begins there.............. I love lots of the other individualized Gen5's on the site and to be honest, think their all beautiful. I just can't afford to own all of them.......

As I've mentioned, I'm not quite finished = completely satisfied yet. I'm my own worst critic......... lol. But all in all, Casper is definately one off, and I suppose as the tags abbreviation explains .....

Please's Me Too! ....lots

In the greater scheme of things thats what really matters........ Thanks again all, for the support during the project........ Dave
Old 08-27-2010, 07:29 AM   #122
hot_rod

>>The Gen5 platform makes for a unique platform and palet without limitations no doubt. It's great no two persons ideas are exactly alike personalizing their automobiles. Its neat, that individual choices are easy explorable and obtained, once, one puts their minds into action. The possibilties are endless, and thanks to Chevrolet we've got the Camaro. The opportunity to make one uniquely ours begins there.............. I love lots of the other individualized Gen5's on the site and to be honest, think their all beautiful. I just can't afford to own all of them.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Very well put, something only a "car guy" could express.

Old 08-27-2010, 08:08 AM   #123
johndawg
I'd rather be shooting...

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black/Black
Send a message via AIM to johndawg
looking great! Would be awesome to photograph your car one day...

The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
johndawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 08:35 AM   #124
buzzy56
buzzy56

Drives: 2ss summit white L99
Super story and fantastic work.Kudos to you. You definetly have a talent.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:07 AM   #125
Caspers2SSRS
Caspers2SSRS

Thanks again and in mentioning photo's. If you care too..............The pictorial link to the album regarding the project from ending to beginning can be found here, http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album.php?u=29773

Dave aka Casper