Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 08-04-2010, 12:05 PM   #1
allmotor
movin' down the motorway

Drives: Summiit White 2SS/RS/M6
A little Jannetty Racing love... and hate...

The Love part....
A couple of months ago, when I began investigating who was going to do my mods, one of the shops I contacted was JRE. I emailed Ted back and forth for a few weeks with a zillion questions. Not only did he answer every one of them, but also taught me a bit about modding and tuning. I was all set to have Ted do the work when I found a reputable shop an hour away from my house in Florida. Actually, I knew the shop was "famous" for it's tuning, but I didn't realize they installed mods as well.

So I contacted Ted and informed him that I was going to go with the local shop instead of traveling to CT. Ted was nothing but gracious and did not take a negative attitude towards me for not going with his shop. I kind of was expecting some backlash, since he put time and effort into our correspondences.

So, today, I posted a new thread in the Tune section, and who ends up COMPLETELY, answering all of my questions? Yep, Ted.

Ted provides us with awesome customer service, regardless if we are a customer or not. Unheard of IMO.

The Hate part...
He doesn't have a shop in Florida!!
Old 08-04-2010, 12:14 PM   #2
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Ted is a great guy. I talked to him alot about the CAI I have. And all the testing he is doing for us is awesome with headers and CAI's.
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote