Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 07-14-2019, 06:16 PM   #1
dlct3

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Mods Delete-Sold

2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 994 Original Miles

Summit White Exterior - Black Interior

-100% STOCK POWER-TRAIN
-NEVER TRACKED!
-PRISTINE CONDITION!
-LIKE NEW BRIDGESTONE 325/30-19'S ALL AROUND FROM DAY 1 AT DEALER
-ZL1 ADDONS ROCK GUARDS DAY 1 AT DEALER )PREVENTED ROCK CHIPS DESTROYING SIDE OF CAR LIKE 99% OF Z-28'S)
-ZERO ROCK CHIPS OR ANY BLEMISHES TO MY KNOWLEDGE
-COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL PAINT CORRECTION TO ALL PAINT INCLUDING WHEELS, CARBON FIBER, & ALL GLOSS BLACK ACCENTS
-COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION OF SELF HEALING STEK PAINT PROTECTION TO FRONT, SIDES, ALL GLOSS BLACK SIDES, SPOILER, MIRRORS, SPLITTER, ETC.
-COMPLETE CERAMIC C-QUARTZ PROFESSIONAL COATING TO ENTIRE CAR INCLUDING WHEELS, BARRELS, AND BRAKE CALIPERS
-GM WICKER BILL INSTALLED AT DEALER
-GM DEALER PAINTED GLOSS BLACK MIRRORS
-GM DEALER PAINTED GLOSS BLACK REAR BOWTIE
-NEVER SMOKED IN
-STORED HOOKED UP TO BATTERY TENDER
-STORED ON FLAT STOPPERS TO PREVENT FLAT SPOTS IN CLIMATE CONTROLLED GARAGE UNDER COVER
-AUTO-BLIP REV MATCH INSTALLED AT GM DEALER
-FRONT LICENSE PLATE NEVER INSTALLED, BUT I DO HAVE THE ORIGINAL GM BRACKET
-FACTORY WARRANTY REMAINS
-OIL CHANGES COMPLETED
-GM FACTORY GREY TRUNK LINING KIT DEALER INSTALLED (CAR IS MUCH QUIETER THAN NORMAL Z28 TO DRIVE)

FACTORY OPTIONS INCLUDE:
Air Conditioning with Audio System Feature (Originally $1,150)

Documented car-2nd owner and I guarantee you I'm the pickiest buyer/owner you'll meet. I initially drove over 12 hours 1 way to purchase in 2018 from a retired gentleman that took extremely good car of the car with the intention of building the motor. I found tons of Z/28's with low miles and good conditions, however not a single other z/28 that had been this well taken care of from day 1. I paid for quality and got what I paid for. I absolutely love the naturally aspirated 7.0 liter with a mild cam and head work, etc. However, once I received the car in like new condition I backed out of changing due to its authenticity & near perfect shape. Unfortunately I've only driven the car approximately 3XX miles just because the car is as perfect as they come. Stored in climate controlled garage.

PM to discuss or schedule appointment. $52,500 firm
No I don't need to sell it and with all due respect I know there are several out there for less If that's what your after I completely get it. However, with the options and care given for the car since day one plus all the extras you get what you pay for. If your looking to spend $45,000 you will get a $45,000 car with more miles, rocks chips all down the sides, maybe a car that's been tracked, a previous accident, and probably one that's driver quality. This is not that car.

Thanks for viewing.

INCLUDES:
*Two Master Keys*
*Original Owners Books*
*Very Rare Production*

*Original Carbon Fiber Brake Protectors*
Attached Images

Last edited by dlct3; 08-29-2019 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Sold
dlct3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 10:27 PM   #2
Deputy347k9

Drives: 2014 Ashen Gray Convertible
Very very nice! As you stated there are a fair number for sale but I must agree not in the condition of yours. There are those buyers that have acquired the taste for quality and will pay for it. Potential buyer must decide if they want Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon or a bottle of Boones Farm.

Best of wishes in your sale.

Larry
Old 07-15-2019, 02:07 AM   #3
rudiitee96
Dolfie96

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS Erebos
ugh. I hate when people say it's not worth the price. Butthurt losers that can't appreciate the true value of a meticulously looked after car. Good luck selling. If I ever buy a z28, I would do the aforementioned preventive mods.
Old 07-15-2019, 02:41 AM   #4
dlct3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz430camaro View Post
Nice car but not worth 52K
I respectfully disagree.

[QUOTE=Deputy347k9;10571250]Very very nice! As you stated there are a fair number for sale but I must agree not in the condition of yours. There are those buyers that have acquired the taste for quality and will pay for it. Potential buyer must decide if they want Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon or a bottle of Boones Farm.

LOL this is hilarious and very true. Thanks Larry. I knew there would be some feedback and its great to see haters are still alive and well. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudiitee96 View Post
ugh. I hate when people say it's not worth the price. Butthurt losers that can't appreciate the true value of a meticulously looked after car. Good luck selling. If I ever buy a z28, I would do the aforementioned preventive mods.
The world takes all types.. smh Thanks I appreciate it.
Old 07-15-2019, 07:12 AM   #5
Deputy347k9

Drives: 2014 Ashen Gray Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz430camaro View Post
Nice car but not worth 52K
5) No “Thread-Crapping”/Vendor Feedback — do not ruin another member’s sale thread (or any other) for any reason. Feel free to report an objectionable post, or just don’t post in the thread! Like Mom used to say, “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all!” Just move on. This applies to members’ and vendors’ threads alike.
Old 07-15-2019, 06:49 PM   #6
zz430camaro

Drives: 2015 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deputy347k9 View Post
5) No “Thread-Crapping”/Vendor Feedback — do not ruin another member’s sale thread (or any other) for any reason. Feel free to report an objectionable post, or just don’t post in the thread! Like Mom used to say, “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all!” Just move on. This applies to members’ and vendors’ threads alike.

Ok, sorry for the comment, its deleted. Good luck with the sale.
Old 07-15-2019, 08:36 PM   #7
hammdo
'It's an experiment'

Drives: [COTW 2/09/15] '11 GPI LSA SC Z/LE
If I were in the market, I'd pay the premium - as long as everything is as stated. I would get the joy of driving basically a new car. Sometimes what the market says vs what we have here is a difference maker.

GLWS!

-Don
hammdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 09:37 PM   #8
dlct3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammdo View Post
If I were in the market, I'd pay the premium - as long as everything is as stated. I would get the joy of driving basically a new car. Sometimes what the market says vs what we have here is a difference maker.

GLWS!

-Don
Thanks Don. I appreciate it. Its as clean or better than I stated. Status detailing spent several days polishing out the entire car and made it incredible. I had no idea the factory paint could improve so much or that carbon fiber could look so clear. Take a look at the brakes! You could eat off of them. lol
Old 07-17-2019, 09:19 AM   #9
DBHWT

Drives: 2013 SS 1LE
I agree w Hammdo.....if I was in the market, I'd pay the premium for a basically new car
DBHWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 05:03 PM   #10
lionssfan

Drives: 2010 2ss camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammdo View Post

GLWS!

-Don
Spot on! That's the other side of the coin.
TVS2300, BTR cam PD stage 3, ID1050 injectors, CHE bronze trunnions, 7.400" pushrods,.660" lift platinum springs, Titanium ret, Zl1 fuel pump, Kooks LT headers, High flow cats, Roto Fab CAI, Corsa exh., Mellings oil pump, HD chain, ls2 damper, all synthetic, BMR control arms, zl1 toe link, BMR cradle mounts, W/bottle relocation, air scoop deflector, Hennessy wheels, two piece rotor, morimoto fogs, DRL harness, coilovers, Heads up install, mgw shifter, slps splitter, slp spoiler, zl1 side skirts, painted strips, debadged, tinted, 2018 emblems.

Edit Signature
lionssfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 09:20 AM   #11
dlct3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBHWT View Post
I agree w Hammdo.....if I was in the market, I'd pay the premium for a basically new car
Thanks guys. I’m sure it will take some time. No rush to sell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionssfan View Post
Spot on! That's the other side of the coin.
Old 07-29-2019, 06:08 PM   #12
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
Car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it..good luck clean car...
Old 08-01-2019, 06:11 PM   #13
autoguy

Drives: 10 SS,11 SS Pace, 13 ZL1 IOM
Any interest in a brand new 2013 427 COPO? I am looking for a Z/28 as a partial trade.
autoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 02:10 PM   #14
dlct3

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoguy View Post
Any interest in a brand new 2013 427 COPO? I am looking for a Z/28 as a partial trade.
No sir. Not looking to trade unfortunately. Awesome car though!! GLWS