Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-20-2012, 11:00 AM   #43
PIPE
Hating prius's since 1997

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS (JENNA)
Been challenged a few times, but I dont race except to try getting over for an exit.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:01 AM   #44
Mutant Racer

Drives: 2015 2LT Torch Red C7 Stingray
Only one idiot tried but got mad when he couldn't tell if I noticed him or not. It's why I like tinted windows.

The fines for racing and evading went up in Chicago with a new mayor and all the fines double depending how close to a school you are. They can even tow your vehicle if it's parked near an illegal race. They do that when the cops bust up the show. They go for the racers and spectators now.
Mutant Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:06 AM   #45
Richochet83

Drives: SIM 2LT Camaro RS
All the time...I oblige some of them jokers, but I'm not in the business to get anymore tickets. Where I live its like the police has a radar just for my car..One race to do remember is when I raced a mod Silverado Z71 and I almost got the doors blown off my car..lol...We was at a light and after eye contact I took off with a really nice lead until I heard nothing but loud pipes and a whinning engine (most likely a supercharger) fly past me. I wasn't too surprised how fast that truck was because the only thing that was stock on that truck was the body.

Stock Auto V6 2011 RS 312HP
Richochet83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:41 PM   #46
GEEKFREEKSCOTTY
Autoboticus Roboticus

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIPE View Post
So ya let him drive drunk ? Thats smart
Seriously?

You think I should've got out of my car and ran over to his to get his keys?? While it was in motion? Left my wife in my car and put myself in danger?
Old 08-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #47
Fifty 2SS

Drives: 2017 Fifty 2SS w NPP
Saturday afternoon on Interstate 40 headed west. I had an older guy(50 to 60) in a Gen 5 White with Brown stripes try to play with me when I got beside him. I did not look to see if it was a V8 however it sounded like a V6. I let him have a little fun then left him in the dust...........
He did have nice wheels though.
Fifty 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:18 PM   #48
AntiPriuSS

Drives: Black 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
The challanges to me stoped when Melbourne FL got an unmarked black Camaro SS. I dont understand why though.....
AntiPriuSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:07 PM   #49
Neto1978

Drives: 2011 camaro ss victory red
well , last saturday a corvette Grand sport 11 and a porsche 911 carrera S did...
I stayed out, the guys wanted to race on a avenue...crazy, if someone causes an accident, I'm out, street racers could destroy families...
Neto1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:22 PM   #50
Dasche

Drives: 2011 Camaro Convertible 1LT/RS
Yes, I was cruising down the interstate in no rush, BMW 645 sped up to me and got in position to see my car from every angle, pulled up next to me and the passenger waved and said lets race.... he sped up and slowed for me to catch him... and then came my exit so he raced away by himself... Not playing games with idiots on the highway... its just as pleasurable driving the Camaro slowly with its sinister grinning grille... clearly the Camaro looked better than his Beemer since he was checking me out from every angle!
Dasche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:30 PM   #51
Kahdir

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS
At least once a week before the mods, none since
457 RWHP
Kahdir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:17 PM   #52
keegan

Drives: 2012 V6 Camaro Black
Every day

MODS
-MRT v2.0 Exhaust
-HOOD SPEARS
-WINDOW TINTS
-TAILIGHT/SIDEMARKER TINTS
-POWDER COATED RIMS
-RED CALIPERS
-2 12" TYPE R SUBWOOFERS
-BLACK BOWTIES
keegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:20 PM   #53
DFWZ28

Drives: 2010 SS
Hardly ever drive my Camaro so no instegaters as of yet. Had a Porsche 911 bug me at a stop light this Sunday morning. I absolutely hate tail gaters or jerks who think its funny to stop 1" behind you at a a stoplight. I see the 911 pulling up to me and sure enough i can barely see his hood on my rear view mirror. As usual I left enough space between my car and the guy in front of me so I scooted up....Porsche a hole scoots up as well! Tapped the flowmasters to voice my displeasure.... He does the same with the lame flat six whine. Light turned green....I cruised at 15 mph while the rest of the traffic flew by me grinning pretty big...as soon as he sweerved into the right turn lane into a target, I nailed it so he could hear the v8 bark!

HP....stock 426 + CAI + American thunder flowmasters....don't know exactly.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:18 PM   #54
Renegade
Banned

Drives: Camaro SS Edition
Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasche View Post
Yes, I was cruising down the interstate in no rush, BMW 645 sped up to me and got in position to see my car from every angle, pulled up next to me and the passenger waved and said lets race.... he sped up and slowed for me to catch him... and then came my exit so he raced away by himself... Not playing games with idiots on the highway... its just as pleasurable driving the Camaro slowly with its sinister grinning grille... clearly the Camaro looked better than his Beemer since he was checking me out from every angle!
lol good story i bet he'll think twice next time then mess with you on the highway you speed demon.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote