Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV)

Old 11-03-2012, 12:36 AM   #169
King T

Drives: 2010 2SS, 2011 Buick Regal Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Well, I just know that early August in the south is NOT a great idea.

But mainly I know that it has been said we have grown too big for Valdosta. And it is geographically cornered too much.
I loved the first C5F in Valdosta. It was "somewhat" close to me (an 8 hour drive from Nashville, TN).

But I do agree that it would feel like Hell on Earth at SGMP in August! I did that leg of the Hot Rod Power Tour in June 2011, from Valdosta, GA. to Montgomery AL. back home here to LP Field in Nashville. Valdosta and Montgomery were almost unbearable! Nashville was hot, but compared to the other stops felt a little cooler.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:31 AM   #170
Garret

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Victory Red
sent in my request to be off that week at work already cant be too early I suppose
Garret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:26 AM   #171
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
Sooner or latter y'all will take this show to New Orleans.... besides there simply is no better party venue in the world.
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:28 AM   #172
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
Sooner or latter y'all will take this show to New Orleans.... besides there simply is no better party venue in the world.
We would very much like to. Tell us when the drag strip will be ready...
Old 11-03-2012, 05:12 AM   #173
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by its a syn View Post
It was 95 last year and wasn't that bad. Everyone has to deal with the same heat so racin' is racin'. Worst part about last year was whether it was going to hail when the brief T-storm rolled through.
It was 106 degrees rolling into Indy around 3 pm, the next day wasn't as bad about 96 with about 65% humidity, but Saturday was stifling, about 100 degrees with over 70% humidity. That's a little tough to bear for us cold-blooded northerners.

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:02 AM   #174
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Drives: Camaro Of The Week.
please please please austin, tx... they have the new Formula 1 track here. hehe

C.A.M.A.R.O- Constantly Adding Modifications Addiction Relentless Obsession

2010 Camaro V6 1LT | Kooks Catback Exhaust + MBRP exhaust tips | TF3 Stripes | GM Transformers Emblem and Door Sill | Stillen splitter | GMX rear diffuser | K&N CAI | Pulstar iridium spark plugs. | Gm High Wing Spoiler | BBK LT Headers | BMR 4 Point Strut Bar | BMR 1" Lowering Springs | ZL1 Side Skirt | Black Ice-olator | Trifecta Tune |

My Build Thread
kenkartasasmita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:21 AM   #175
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysen View Post
Yeah man, Ruby sent a notification e-mail to our club with that info. I'd look out for her at the next cfest, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King T View Post
I loved the first C5F in Valdosta. It was "somewhat" close to me (an 8 hour drive from Nashville, TN).

But I do agree that it would feel like Hell on Earth at SGMP in August! I did that leg of the Hot Rod Power Tour in June 2011, from Valdosta, GA. to Montgomery AL. back home here to LP Field in Nashville. Valdosta and Montgomery were almost unbearable! Nashville was hot, but compared to the other stops felt a little cooler.
I went down to see you guys at the battleship in Mobile. I was in a shirt and tie because I was in the office that day. It was hot as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
Better party place, maybe not, but certainly is a cleaner and less smelly place.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:47 AM   #176
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Ok I know it will not be in seattle, because NHRA nationals are that weekend.
I know It will not be at POCONA raceways because thats the Pennsylvania 400 Weekend
Its not going to be at the IOWA speedway
ThrillHILL raceways is out since it may be closing
so how long do you want the list to be of WHERE its NOT going to be at. I may get close

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:52 AM   #177
GenetX
NUTRITION, INC

Drives: 2SSRS REVOLUTIONSS
Michigan SpeedWay??? Maybe???
Old 11-03-2012, 08:55 AM   #178
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenetX View Post
Michigan SpeedWay??? Maybe???
they dont have their schedual up yet,
Just found out its not going to be THe Ridge Motorsports park in Shelton wa they have a Pacific Super Sport Rider even that weekend

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:16 AM   #179
stikSS
9691 & 97586

Drives: 2010 SS, 1999 SS, 1993 Z28
I'm not a rocket doctor by any means...... BUT....... for everyone on this thread asking a location.....

I ask that you scroll to the bottom of the screen and look under "Tags" and there is specific place mentioned??

So... I'm going to say Ohio?

Guess I'll get banned if i'm right
stikSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:29 AM   #180
SGTMiller278CAV
Silver Surfer

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS M6
you sir are a genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikSS View Post
I'm not a rocket doctor by any means...... BUT....... for everyone on this thread asking a location.....

I ask that you scroll to the bottom of the screen and look under "Tags" and there is specific place mentioned??

So... I'm going to say Ohio?

Guess I'll get banned if i'm right
SLP Loudmouth 1 Exhaust / Magnaflow Resonated X pipe / 22 Inch AAC Dynamic Scanner / Reverse Rally Stripes / LS badges (emblempros.com) / Gill Decals / Flat Black SS Rims / SS Rear Diffuser / Flat Black Spoiler / Heritage Grill / Custom Painted Tail Light Bezels / Custom Painted Engine Cover / Plati Dipped Trunk Lid

SGTMiller278CAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:30 AM   #181
SGTMiller278CAV
Silver Surfer

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS M6
Funny now there is a bunch of tags for different venues.
SLP Loudmouth 1 Exhaust / Magnaflow Resonated X pipe / 22 Inch AAC Dynamic Scanner / Reverse Rally Stripes / LS badges (emblempros.com) / Gill Decals / Flat Black SS Rims / SS Rear Diffuser / Flat Black Spoiler / Heritage Grill / Custom Painted Tail Light Bezels / Custom Painted Engine Cover / Plati Dipped Trunk Lid

SGTMiller278CAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:37 AM   #182
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Re: PQ & Tysen:
Yeah, you got me. See what happens when you have a really tough day at work and are using brief moments between stressful work to check in on C5 for some stress relief, and catch someone's cruel post claiming to make an exciting announcement. It's okay though, I can take a joke & handle a little teasing for falling for it. CAN YOU????????????????????

Tags
"soon", bradenton, bradenton motorsports park, c5iv, circuit of the america austin, different route, finally, firebird, gateway, indy, las vegas, middle of nowhere, moon, new england dragway, new hampshire, nola, pamona, royal purple, summitt motorsports park, texas, texas motorplex, valdosta