Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Forced Induction

View our official forum sponsors list.

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2019, 08:11 PM   #1
Huron Speed

Drives: 2012 45th SS
Huron Speed Single T4 Turbo Kit GROUP PURCHASE Sale (9/16 through 11/3)

We are bringing back our Single T4 kit for the 2010-15 Camaro SS. For now this kit will ONLY be available by purchasing in this Group Purchase and in the form below. We made some changes from the first time this kit was available to further enhance it, make it more compatible with all vehicles, enhance the heat management, and make it more complete out of the box for everyone and it is turning out very nicely as you can see from customers running the latest version and in the photos! Please see Post #2 for all details on the kit. This Group Purchase is going to run from (September 16, 2019) TO (November 3, 2019).

Place your Deposit Now to reserve your Savings and even use your TAX REFUND to make the final purchase once your kit is completed and ready to ship after the sale’s end (see lead times below)

Please take your time and read all of the information below. Everything should be covered, but if you have any questions please feel free to shoot us a PM or e-mail direct and we would be happy to assist you! READ EVERYTHING AND BECOME FAMILIAR PLEASE BEFORE ORDERING. Deposits are non-refundable for any reason during this sale, so if you have ANY questions, please ask us to clear them up before placing your deposit.

The following Group Purchase can include savings on our Turbo kit up to $500 off + FREE Spark Plug Wires built for the kit + FREE 50mm BOV + Free HS-44 Wastegate + FREE Shipping + GIVE-AWAY. There is potential in this sale to save over $1000 + the opportunity to win much more in the give-aways, so do what you can to spread the good word to grow the sale!

How the Group Purchase Works:
-Deposits are $750 to enter the sale. The Group Purchase will run through November, 3rd, 2019 or until the cap at 25 kits is met. The more people that enter, the larger the savings will be as you can see on the pricing breakdown below. Final payment on the kits will be dictated by the number of people in at the end of the sale (Pricing breakdown is listed below) and will be due upon completion of your kit before it ships to you. Be sure to check out the incentives as well as you can get some very nice Free Components by getting your deposit in early!

-To participate in the group purchase, the purchaser must complete their $750 NON REFUNDABLE AND NON TRANSFERABLE deposit on the kit of their choice.

LEAD TIMES
We are shooting for estimated January-February, 2020 delivery time of these kits to customers entered in this sale. We understand this is a lengthy lead time, however please understand we are only selling this kit in group purchase formats, therefore we do not have any inventory of these built up to speed up the lead times. We are also running this along side a few other brand new kits on other platforms which slows it down a bit as well. Please have some patience with us and we will do everything possible to get you your kit as quickly as possible! This lead time is only estimated.

-We will ship kits in the order in which Final Payments are received. Therefore after the sale is over, the first to finalize their purchase will receive their kit. You are not required however to make your final payment until the sale is over, your kit is complete, and available to ship to you. From there you will be contacted to make the final payment on your kit and have 4 weeks from that date to make the final payment to receive the kit or else you will forfeit your deposit.

We are offering huge savings, free components, and incentives for this sale with our only requirement of you is that we ask for your patience in delivery of the kit. We will do our best to get all kits to all customers as timely as possible, but please understand the magnitude of this sale, the number of kits, and the timing overlapping with another sales and new kits we have going on. We greatly appreciate your patience, and for that we are pleased to offer you this huge sale and savings to get you boosted!

Incentives:
-The first 5 people to place a deposit will receive our Spark Plug Wire set built specifically for this kit to provide proper clearance around the manifolds.

-Everyone entering this sale will receive a FREE HS-44 Wastegate and a FREE HS-50 BOV as well!

-Everyone in the sale will receive FREE Shipping to an address in the lower 48 States ($149 in additional savings). If outside of the lower 48 states, we will apply $149 towards your actual shipping costs via Fedex.

Where to Place your Deposit:
https://huronspeed.com/product/5th-g...chase-deposit/

Options from the Drop-Down Menu:
-All options are always discounted when adding in with a kit from us. You will be given the option at BOTH deposit and final payment to add in options, so feel free to do at either time, whichever works best for you! If you add in fueling, turbos, etc those will ship when paid for. Other options such as coatings, piping changes, intercooler upgrades, etc will of course ship with the kit.

Give-Away:
If the sale reaches 20 participants, we will give away one of our Huron Speed Billet 7875 Turbochargers ($699 value) for those first 20 in the sale to be entered into the drawing

We are offering huge savings, free components, and incentives for this sale with our only requirement of you is that we ask for your patience in delivery of the kit.

Pricing Structure:
-Pricing below is based on total number of people with deposits in.
-All pricing below also includes the FREE 44mm WG and 50mm BOV as well!

1-7 People
$2499 TOTAL, $750 deposit plus $1749 due when kit ships)

8-13 People
$2399 TOTAL, $750 deposit plus $1649 due when kit ships)

14-20 People
$2299 TOTAL, $750 deposit plus $1549 due when kit ships)

21-24 People
$2199 TOTAL, $750 deposit plus $1449 due when kit ships)

25 People CAPPED
$1999 TOTAL, $750 deposit plus $1249 due when kit ships)

This sale will be CAPPED at 25.

Total Number Entered as of 11/3/19 @ 5:00pm : 14

5th Gen Camaro SS Single T4 Kit:
1.) Chaney *Free Spark Plug Wire Set*
2.) Waggoner*Free Spark Plug Wire Set*
3.) Johnson*Free Spark Plug Wire Set*
4.) Croteau *Free Spark Plug Wire Set*
5.) Sardinia *Free Spark Plug Wire Set*
6.) Mathews
7.) Perry
8.) Bkrong
9.) Polo
10.) Barrett
11.) Crowley
12.) Philpot
13.) Esteno
14.) Romberger
15.)
16.)
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
CAPPED at 25

Sale is now LIVE, click below to place your deposit and enter!
https://huronspeed.com/product/5th-g...chase-deposit/
Attached Images

Last edited by Huron Speed; 11-03-2019 at 04:18 PM.
Old 09-15-2019, 08:12 PM   #2
Huron Speed

Kit Information:

Same as we released it before which is below HOWEVER with some nicer changes which are underlined below. Spec on the kit would be:

-Extremely Strong and thick Stainless Steel Sch. 10 v-banded manifolds - Raw Stainless

-Stainless Steel v-banded T4 Crossover pipe with extra large wastegate merge for 44-46mm waste gate - Raw Stainless

-Stainless Steel full 3" Downpipe w/ waste gate recirculation port - Raw Stainless

-Stainless Steel 3" Exhaust Y-pipe fits around both OEM Auto and Manual transmissions - Raw Stainless

-3 Piece Polished, ALUMINUM 3"-3.5" Cold Side Piping w/ 50mm BOV Flange and Factory MAF Flange

-4" Thick extra large intercooler to keep IAT's low and allow for optimal performance

-Bolt on FMIC Brackets

-All V-band Clamps included

-All Silicone Couplers & T-bolt Clamps included

-Heat Management Package included w/ (2) 50' Rolls of 2" Wide Black Heat Wrap, Long Heat Sleeve for wiring/hoses, and (2) Heat Blankets.

-T4 Turbo Blanket Included

-Oiling Feed and Return lines w/ fittings for Turbo

-INCLUDED HS-44 Wastegate

-INCLUDED 50mm BOV

-No turbo included, you can select one from a drop down menu based on your brand preference and specs, pricing will be heavily discounted.

-No coolant overflow tank included as our design did not fit all years, therefore you will need to set up a coolant overflow tank.
Old 09-16-2019, 08:00 AM   #3
Huron Speed

The sale is now LIVE! Click here to place your deposit and enter: https://huronspeed.com/product/5th-g...chase-deposit/
Old 09-25-2019, 05:19 PM   #4
Huron Speed

Bump!
8 entrants now and in the second pricing bracket!
Old 09-29-2019, 11:48 AM   #5
sweet99ss

Drives: 2012 ZL1 Camaro
Anybody running this kit on a zl1? Really interested to see if this kit would fit on a 2012 ZL1
~00 SS~ (Forged LS/IIHS 7875 Turbo/RPM Lvl 6/Strange S60) 10.3-141
~2010 SS~ (SLP TVS2300 Blower/Speed Eng LT's)
~2012 ZL1~ (IIHS Twin Turbo)
Old 10-01-2019, 02:52 PM   #6
tchaney86

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
Would probably fit if you removed a ton of stuff and used LS3 parts.
Old 10-03-2019, 04:46 PM   #7
FrankT
400HP used to be enough..

Drives: 2010 2SS rs manual
Hopefully the issues I had with the last two pipes (the one with the O2 bung and the Y pipe) will be corrected in this run.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:25 AM   #8
tchaney86

Well that’s not something I want to hear lol. Can you elaborate on the issue? Huron speed, any comments in regards to the issue he is referring to?
Old 10-04-2019, 04:05 PM   #9
Huron Speed

I have contact from Frank on this wanting to know about connecting this pipe directly up to his B&B ZL1 catback. I mentioned to him it may need tweaking depending which exhaust he was running to mate up and never heard back. If there was an issue he never brought it up to me.
The exhaust gets you right in the tunnel, depending what you are running you may have to adapt the exhaust to hook up, but nothing difficult and certainly nothing a local exhaust shop wouldn't be able to help with if need be!
Old 10-05-2019, 07:59 AM   #10
FrankT

The O2 bung is in the wrong place, it places it up against the floorboard of the car. I welded another one on, clocked about thirty degrees different from the one already there. The Y pipe angles down too far, the ends of the Y aren't level (they point in different directions, one is lower than the other) and the spacing isn't wide enough, it needs to be about a half to three quarters inch wider. Nothing that spending 400 bucks at the muffler shop didn't fix, but could have and should have been a lot easier.
Old 10-05-2019, 12:33 PM   #11
tchaney86

I see what you’re saying Frank. The O2 bung, which is there for a wideband sensor, does seem like it should be at an angle towards the center of the vehicle. I plan to use Huron’s exhaust system so hopefully it all mounts up perfectly.
Old 10-05-2019, 01:12 PM   #12
FrankT

I really don't mean to bash this system. I am just posting the issues I had with my install to try to help, maybe everyone won't have the same problems. The kit overall is pretty well designed, it just needs a tweek or two.
Old 10-05-2019, 03:38 PM   #13
Huron Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankT View Post
I really don't mean to bash this system. I am just posting the issues I had with my install to try to help, maybe everyone won't have the same problems. The kit overall is pretty well designed, it just needs a tweek or two.
Frank, I wish you would have reached out to me with this information when you contacted me. Not all exhaust systems are the same so some adapt can be expected depending on what you have. I can only help with the information given to me, so if anyone needs anything or has any questions don't hesitate to reach out! Pretty badass system for the price, especially in this group style sale!
Old 10-10-2019, 06:56 AM   #14
Huron Speed

Back up!

Closed Thread