Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 10-05-2009, 07:22 PM   #85
Blood

Drives: 2003 Silverado z71 1500
Could you possibly do me a Chevy bowtie, middle of it black kinda flat black, and the outside edges Crimson red? Also I would like the SS emblems in the front and rear black in the middle and crimson red on the edge. Also could you do the Camaro on the side black? All this when you get your license! Is all that possible?
Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:37 PM   #86
dragonZ28

Drives: 2001 T/A, 2010 2SS/RS, 2006 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieEatsYou View Post
Got my 4-pack engine bay cap cover set today and they look good and went on easily. After I got them on I was struck that there's no cover for the power steering. Is there a reason for that? Kinda looks out of place without one.
It's under the engine cover, so we did not make one. You cannot see it.
However, we certainly can add it to the kit.
We just need a little time to do it.
dragonZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:38 PM   #87
dragonZ28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood View Post
Could you possibly do me a Chevy bowtie, middle of it black kinda flat black, and the outside edges Crimson red? Also I would like the SS emblems in the front and rear black in the middle and crimson red on the edge. Also could you do the Camaro on the side black? All this when you get your license! Is all that possible?

We have the permission to do all of this now. Send me an email, and I can send you some pictures of other items, and options.
sales@emblempros.com

Thanks, Roger
Old 10-05-2009, 08:41 PM   #88
dragonZ28

Quote:
Originally Posted by promod55 View Post
also waiting for dash plaque.will order some more things but would like to get all shipped at once.
We talked on the phone several times last week about the dash plaques.
There as a communication error between "Their" offices in Michigan, and California. We had to overnight new samples to them on Wednesday night, and they should be approved this week.
We called them because we were wondering why some of the items were approved and this one was not. It will be soon.

Thanks, Roger
Old 10-05-2009, 09:50 PM   #89
klove

Drives: black 2SS RS
sounds like its progressing. Keep us posted
klove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:54 AM   #90
ZombieEatsYou

Drives: "Bmblbee" 2010 RY 2SS/RS. VIN 12043
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonZ28 View Post
It's under the engine cover, so we did not make one. You cannot see it.
However, we certainly can add it to the kit.
We just need a little time to do it.
oh, duh! I had the cover off doing something else! never mind!
Old 10-06-2009, 10:44 AM   #91
Phase V
Summer

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM w/ Black Stripes
Send a message via AIM to Phase V Send a message via Yahoo to Phase V Send a message via Skype™ to Phase V
im so getting door scuff plates too with my long legs the door gets kicked so much

Restoring or need parts for a Chevy. Look no further than Don's East Coast Restorations
Phase V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:01 PM   #92
dragonZ28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase V View Post
im so getting door scuff plates too with my long legs the door gets kicked so much
I placed these in my own car, and they work very well.
We can even etch text on them. We are submitting these to GM for approval, so no logos on this part yet, but anything else we can put on them for You.

Old 10-06-2009, 06:20 PM   #93
Defenderworx
Accessory Guru

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
Quote:
Just out of curiosity, what would defenderworks charge for my $59.99 stainless gill in black chrome? Just curious I know they are very high with their prices!

Just a side note: I also ordered a bowtie from LMR, and after one month of no parts, will be cancelling my order. No one should sell parts they do not have.
I will check on the black chrome though.
Sorry to jump in Emblem Pro's, but I have to explain if you are going to talk about high prices. Emblem Pro's makes a stainless steel product (not bad) and DefenderWorx products for now are made out of 100% aircraft grade aluminum billet. Most of you understand there is a difference. Our products can come in black chrome on request. All of our products are GM Official Licensed products, some with the "CAMARO" logo, some with the Chevy "Bowtie" emblem. As for our side vent inserts (gills), ours are not just a flat piece, they have angles a little depth to them.

Bottom line, longer machine time with a stronger more durable piece of aluminum billet (also more expensive), coupled with the GM license does add a higher cost. This is the Chevy Revolution and we are all selling great products. Let's keep it rocking!

Ask about black chrome pricing. I believe we are absolutely customer fair when we do this process in regards to pricing....
Old 10-06-2009, 06:29 PM   #94
carbonworks

Drives: 2010 SS Southeast Carbon Works
Nice Work!
carbonworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:29 PM   #95
Defenderworx
Accessory Guru

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
Quote:
I think you need to make your own post and just because of you doing something like that I am sticking with Emblempros! So, that was rude, and I am thankful emblem pros has some nice stuff . They're very kind, I know they will make a black guard!
Sorry to offend you. Pretty sure I have a good right to defend our products if one knocks em. Although there are certain pieces that aren't for everyone, we also have a good product. Emblem Pros too. I also stated that above.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #96
dragonZ28

Guys, please don't jump on Defenderworks here. He was brought into this and he is just standing his ground behind his product and explained why it costs what it does.

I know CNC machining isn't cheap, and we offer a similar, but still different, product. The machining processes are different and that's why the costs are different. Let's just let this be.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #97
Blood

Drives: 2003 Silverado z71 1500
Quote:
Guys, please don't jump on Defenderworks here. He was brought into this and he is just standing his ground behind his product and explained why it costs what it does.

I know CNC machining isn't cheap, and we offer a similar, but still different, product. The machining processes are different and that's why the costs are different. Let's just let this be.
So can CNC please post pics of their door scuff panels?
Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:31 PM   #98
dragonZ28

Quote:
So can CNC please post pics of their door scuff panels?
Ours are on our website, and we also offer custom permanent etching on the door plates. Our ability to etch sets us apart from everyone else, so we decided to add it to a lot more of the parts.

We are emblempros, I do not know who "CNC" is?