Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 01-11-2011, 07:15 AM   #15
edub2624
edub

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
i'm having the same problem with my passenger door speaker. i'm tired of going through the dealer and will just replace them with something better.

edub2624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:42 PM   #16
tommyn2

Drives: 2010 2SS RS SIM
SAME EXACT ISSUE

I have the Sams exact issue and same issue with the dealer. It cuts in and out at its own pleasure. Its not blown, sounds good when on but every now and then it cuts out for either 10-20 mins even up to a week. ridiculous

2010 SIM 2SS RS
Flowmaster Cat-back System 409S American Thunder
tommyn2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 01:30 PM   #17
Richochet83

Drives: SIM 2LT Camaro RS
I have the SAME issue too. But instead its my passenger side speaker. I'm gonna get it replaced for the second time this Saturday but this is F*n annoying. I even turned the bass to negative numbers and I still hear that annoying "paper balling up" sound. I mean come on...I gave them a pass with the rear deck rattling, but that front speaker drives me crazy. GM needs to do something about that forreal. And the dealer tried to tell me it was fine at first until I isolated the front speakers and showed them the difference. This is just sad...The only good thing about all this is that I'm not the only one experiencing this foolishness.
Richochet83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 01:32 PM   #18
Richochet83

Drives: SIM 2LT Camaro RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGOS252382 View Post

My passenger side speaker is also blown (starting to sound like crap on certain songs). I don't even play my music very loud (nothing like I did when I was younger). I also don't want to listen to my music with the bass turned all the way down? This is supposed to be a premium system, yet its no where near as good as the systems I've heard in similarly priced cars.

But its a Camaro SS and I can except the fact GM saved a few dollars when deciding on a system for the car.

So I'm definately looking into the aftermarket (and like I said I don't even listen to my music very loud = disappointed)
Richochet83 is offline   Reply With Quote