Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Solo Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 04-20-2015, 09:04 AM   #113
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Drives: 2011 Forged LS3 Supercharged/Cammed
I love looking at then and now photos!

Nice improvements!

Click on the link below my sig and the first page has my then and now.....not even the same car!!!!
Old 04-20-2015, 01:29 PM   #114
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
Thanks Tim. I found out how to do it with Photoshop it's easy!
Mods: Heritage Grill, Blade Spoiler, Corrado Hoodliner Mural, Premium Engine Boxes, Radiator Shroud, Custom Painted Bowties, Dipstick & Engine Caps, RX Catch Can, Corsa cat back exhaust, CAI black powder coat cold air, Apex cold air intake scoop and Apex washer tank relocate kit, Dynatech SuperMAXX Ceramic Coated LT Headers, High Flow Cats, JRE470 Rough Idle Cam Package, DSS 1,000 RWHP Axels, Slowhawk Mustang Dyno Tune, QTP QTEC 66 Low Profile Cutouts and iTSX. 453 RWHP 427 RWTQ

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
TRANSITION FROM STOCK TO CAM VID
Maxspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 02:36 PM   #115
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Slowhawk Mustang Dyno - 446 RWHP - 411 RWTQ. Last May I was 453/422. I had 1/2 tank of Nov gas and 1/2 tank of April gas. Wonder if that accounted for the reduction.

https://youtu.be/Em2nNTRU1zo
Mods: Heritage Grill, Blade Spoiler, Corrado Hoodliner Mural, Premium Engine Boxes, Radiator Shroud, Custom Painted Bowties, Dipstick & Engine Caps, RX Catch Can, Corsa cat back exhaust, CAI black powder coat cold air, Apex cold air intake scoop and Apex washer tank relocate kit, Dynatech SuperMAXX Ceramic Coated LT Headers, High Flow Cats, JRE470 Rough Idle Cam Package, DSS 1,000 RWHP Axels, Slowhawk Mustang Dyno Tune, QTP QTEC 66 Low Profile Cutouts and iTSX. 453 RWHP 427 RWTQ

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
Old 06-14-2015, 05:02 PM   #116
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Took home a trophy for one of the Top Picks in today Cause for Paws car show!
Attached Images

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
Old 06-15-2015, 10:10 AM   #117
BTRSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS Supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxspeed View Post
Took home a trophy for one of the Top Picks in today Cause for Paws car show!
Outstanding!
BTRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 09:31 PM   #118
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

I added QTP QTEC 66 Low Profile Exhaust Cutouts.

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
Old 07-29-2015, 10:00 PM   #119
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Old 08-07-2015, 03:10 PM   #120
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Enjoying a great night at the Bass Pro cruise in Foxboro.
Attached Images

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
Old 10-17-2015, 02:29 PM   #121
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

I had my GFX painted to perfectly match my Foose Wheels. The paint code was WA 6246. Also here is a good shot of my engine dressing. I like how the reflection of the dog in my mural is seen in the black radiator shroud!
Attached Images

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
Old 10-17-2015, 04:40 PM   #122
BTRSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS Supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxspeed View Post
I had my GFX painted to perfectly match my Foose Wheels. The paint code was WA 6246. Also here is a good shot of my engine dressing. I like how the reflection of the dog in my mural is seen in the black radiator shroud!
Excellent, love the color match of the ground effects and the wheels
BTRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 04:51 PM   #123
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Thanks!

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
Old 10-18-2015, 05:05 PM   #124
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Drives: 2011 Forged LS3 Supercharged/Cammed
Bout Time!!!
Old 10-18-2015, 07:07 PM   #125
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

It's going back to the shop. The work was done by the apprentice! I asked that the wheels be touched up, not done. There is a scratch on the back of the freshly painted GFX. They did not paint the rear diffuser leaving it black, just masked around it and painted the smooth GFX. They should have sanded it smooth and painted it. The right exhaust bezel was pushed in to far inside of the GFX. The left bezel is touching the bottom of the exhaust pipe causing a rattle when at idle. The front GFX has a gap at the tip of the fascia. And the scratched the rear diffuser. When the reattached the side skirt inside the rear tirewell they used a bolt in place of the OEM rounded head screw. So now I have a rounded head screw and a bolt. Very sloppy work compared to what the immaculate work they have done in the past.
Attached Images

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
Old 10-18-2015, 07:12 PM   #126
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Here is a vid of the exhaust rattling against the bezel.

https://youtu.be/XVPcivCQaNE

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE