Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 06-15-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
*NeRD*2LTRS
HT5:Keeping it Exclusive

Drives: Black Mamba 2010 2LT RS
Thumbs up **Seattle and tacoma surrounding areas**Peep

whats up fellas im visiting from LA, i was wondering if there was any fellow c5 members who might want to meet up and talk camaros, im going to be in town for two weeks.. hit me up if interested!!!!!!!!!!...
Old 06-15-2011, 04:24 PM   #2
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
When????? We have some events going on that I am sure you are more than welcome to come to
Including this weekend & next if its two weeks in the first part of july then we have a few more.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:25 PM   #3
*NeRD*2LTRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
When????? We have some events going on that I am sure you are more than welcome to come to
Including this weekend & next if its two weeks in the first part of july then we have a few more.
Got here last night., what's going this weekend ? What about the following? I'm glad there's a Camaro culture here, was beginning to loose hope lol
Old 06-15-2011, 05:30 PM   #4
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by *NeRD*2LTRS View Post
Got here last night., what's going this weekend ? What about the following? I'm glad there's a Camaro culture here, was beginning to loose hope lol
Friday night we are racing over at Pacific Raceways for car club challange (you are more than welcome to join in)
Saturday is a Camaro fun day in tacoma from 9-1 at Griots Garage (its a detail shop)

Next friday we are racing again & then saturday we have a car club meeting.

Of course you are more than welcome to come to any event.

OH YEA we have a Camaro culture here, Our camaro club PNWCC has been around since 87 lol

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 06-15-2011, 06:32 PM   #5
*NeRD*2LTRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
Friday night we are racing over at Pacific Raceways for car club challange (you are more than welcome to join in)
Saturday is a Camaro fun day in tacoma from 9-1 at Griots Garage (its a detail shop)

Next friday we are racing again & then saturday we have a car club meeting.

Of course you are more than welcome to come to any event.

OH YEA we have a Camaro culture here, Our camaro club PNWCC has been around since 87 lol
Friday night races,... Hmmm sounds good, maybe I'll show up for a bit , but Saturday it's pretty much a for sure . Thanks for the invitations brother
Old 06-15-2011, 06:40 PM   #6
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by *NeRD*2LTRS View Post
Friday night races,... Hmmm sounds good, maybe I'll show up for a bit , but Saturday it's pretty much a for sure . Thanks for the invitations brother
Slaps my boobs I am not a BROTHER lol.

I will not be at either this weekend, Son is leaving for Georgia on saturday & I am suppose to go to a buick show in Puyallup on saturday

Old 06-16-2011, 10:20 PM   #7
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Come to the PNWCC meeting next Saturday (the 25th) - it would be great to meet you!!
Old 06-16-2011, 10:22 PM   #8
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
Come to the PNWCC meeting next Saturday (the 25th) - it would be great to meet you!!
thats in Burien you know sweety?

Old 06-16-2011, 10:24 PM   #9
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Yup! I'll come by on my way home from watching my goddaughters' dance recital in Arlington. Pray for good weather!
Old 06-16-2011, 10:29 PM   #10
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
Yup! I'll come by on my way home from watching my goddaughters' dance recital in Arlington. Pray for good weather!
kewl lol.
Praying for good weather shi weekend that way I can go to the buick show on saturday

Old 06-16-2011, 10:58 PM   #11
SSmoothie

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6SP Blk/Blk
I will be at Griots Garage on Saturday morning,
Old 06-16-2011, 11:07 PM   #12
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmoothie View Post
I will be at Griots Garage on Saturday morning,
If we cant get the buick running, then I guess i will be there with the 10 lol but I really WANT to go to the buick show lol