Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 10-15-2021, 04:29 AM   #1
moose517

Drives: 2013 1SS
blend door actuator white piece

So had to do the surgery on my car yesterday to replace blend door, the white coupler piece fell inside thought and i cannot find it, used video to see if i could see it, and just nothing, can't even hear it roll around or anything.

Soooo. not having luck finding that coupler piece online, unless I've looked at it and dismissed it as the incorrect part due to the way they call it. Anybody got any links or terms i should be looking for?

I'm not in a crazy hurry, just left the blend door out for now so at least I've got warm heat again but need to get it fixed at some point.
moose517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 08:45 AM   #2
ElderJ

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LT
I see you're in Indiana. It should be cooling off here real soon, so if you are getting heat, then you're good until March/April 2022. You also may want to hit up the dealer for that part number or even the part, itself, if no one comes through for you here.
ElderJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 08:56 AM   #3
moose517

Drives: 2013 1SS
yeah i'm good for now, but just wanna get it taken care of sooner rather than later haha. Just don't have a blend door installed at all right now to have heat, my cars my daily, no other vehicle so getting the broken one out was priority for me
moose517 is offline   Reply With Quote