Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 03-28-2013, 10:25 AM   #743
laditee

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED DEMON SS View Post
Wait a minute 33 years married? Neither of you look to be 50 yet?
Well thank u sir we've actually been together 33 yrs married 22 but its all the same shit hahaha
Old 03-28-2013, 11:22 AM   #744
Sickwitit

Drives: Fast, Faster, and O My God...!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED DEMON SS View Post
Wait a minute 33 years married? Neither of you look to be 50 yet?
Hey Tim...what's up my dude? actually I'll be 53 May 13, I don't want get in anymore trouble so I wont mention wifey's age and or birthday...but let's just say she wanted a younger man:sm0 :.
Sickwitit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:47 AM   #745
laditee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickwitit View Post
Hey Tim...what's up my dude? actually I'll be 53 May 13, I don't want get in anymore trouble so I wont mention wifey's age and or birthday...but let's just say she wanted a younger man:sm0 :.
thanks but im good with the one I got
Old 03-28-2013, 11:59 AM   #746
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13

Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
haha this thread is too much fun
Old 03-28-2013, 12:01 PM   #747
laditee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
haha this thread is too much fun
Hahaha yeah im feeling the same way hahaha
Old 03-28-2013, 12:42 PM   #748
Sickwitit

Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
thanks but im good with the one I got
Hey you, you killed my joke .
Wait for it..................... Whyyyyyyy thank you folks I believe she got it (With my english voice).....I said you wanted a younger man (That being me Dahhhhhhh ) which would make you older than me, and by your responds proves my point (I like older women...NOT, just you!) but I can use your AARP discounts . Ballllllllling with a coupon . Now we can get some more mods yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh man.

Last edited by Sickwitit; 03-28-2013 at 12:56 PM.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:45 PM   #749
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13

Quote:
Hey you missed my joke :n oidea: : crazy::m ad0259:.
Wait for it..................... Whyyyyyyy thank you folks I believe she got it (With my english voice).....I said you wanted a younger man (That being me Dahhhhhhhhhhhhh:face palm:) which would make you older than me, and by your responds proves my point (I like older women) We can use their AARP discounts . Ballllllllling with a coupon .
HAHAHAHAHA when need a smilie that just keeps digging a deeper and deeper hole because that would be perfect for you my friend haha
Old 03-28-2013, 01:06 PM   #750
Sickwitit

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA when need a smilie that just keeps digging a deeper and deeper hole because that would be perfect for you my friend haha
Hahahahhaha...yup that pretty much summed it up man, but I believe if you going down...and no one is throwing you a life jacket, you might as well go out swinging .
Old 03-28-2013, 01:34 PM   #751
laditee

Quote:
Hey you, you killed my joke .
Wait for it..................... Whyyyyyyy thank you folks I believe she got it (With my english voice).....I said you wanted a younger man (That being me Dahhhhhhh ) which would make you older than me, and by your responds proves my point (I like older women...NOT, just you!) but I can use your AARP discounts . Ballllllllling with a coupon . Now we can get some more mods yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh man.
Ok I new just what u were talking about just wanted to ruin ur glorified moment hahaha...and u can borrow my AARP card when I get it but u gotta let me borrow ur HOVER ROUND...the way u get around on that thing just makes me wanna try it out...so let me know when u ready to do that switch HAHAHA.....convo OVER
Old 03-28-2013, 02:28 PM   #752
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13

Quote:
Hahahahhaha...yup that pretty much summed it up man, but I believe if you going down...and no one is throwing you a life jacket, you might as well go out swinging .
Hahaha Alright well here we go haha i cant imagine your guys conversations over the dinner table they must be like i cant believe what you said on c5 well i cant believe what you said on c5 hahaha its never ending
Old 03-28-2013, 03:46 PM   #753
Sickwitit

Quote:
Hahaha Alright well here we go haha i cant imagine your guys conversations over the dinner table they must be like i cant believe what you said on c5 well i cant believe what you said on c5 hahaha its never ending
Yeah Bro, we have fun all the time man, life is to short not too...relationships at some point and time stall out, reason being couple's get bored. As much as we enjoy time away...we enjoy the time's together that much more. She is a very intelligent, strong willed and mined women, hard working, expressive, Fun, unique, and obviously extemely beautiful (Non bias) and that's just to name a few of her attributes, yeah I kind of admire her, she is my best friend and such a cool person to be around, we laugh with and at each other all the time (Hence the 33 plus yr's we've been together)...to which leads to some of the best dinner, breakfast and lunch conversations.

Heard your getting married? That's great bro good luck and god blessings!
Old 03-28-2013, 04:31 PM   #754
laditee

Quote:
Yeah Bro, we have fun all the time man, life is to short not too...relationships at some point and time stall out, reason being couple's get bored. As much as we enjoy time away...we enjoy the time's together that much more. She is a very intelligent, strong willed and mined women, hard working, expressive, Fun, unique, and obviously extemely beautiful (Non bias) and that's just to name a few of her attributes, yeah I kind of admire her, she is my best friend and such a cool person to be around, we laugh with and at each other all the time (Hence the 33 plus yr's we've been together)...to which leads to some of the best dinner, breakfast and lunch conversations.

Heard your getting married? That's great bro good luck and god blessings!
AWWWWW...now that is the truth but why u put that after I shut u down hahaha now I feel bad...but its true we have so much fun at each others (and kids) expense lol...its more fun then ever
Old 03-28-2013, 10:53 PM   #755
Sickwitit

Quote:
Ok I new just what u were talking about just wanted to ruin ur glorified moment hahaha...and u can borrow my AARP card when I get it but u gotta let me borrow ur HOVER ROUND...the way u get around on that thing just makes me wanna try it out...so let me know when u ready to do that switch HAHAHA.....convo OVER
:c lap::yie ld::yiel d::f encing:Wow you got joke's, you won this round. me lady...hahahahahahahahahaha, that sh.t had me rolling.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:56 PM   #756
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Quote:
but u gotta let me borrow ur HOVER ROUND...the way u get around on that thing just makes me wanna try it out...

VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
laditee