Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions > Guides, Manuals, Bulletins, Documentation Archive

Old 04-28-2017, 02:56 PM   #1
gtpvette

Drives: 2016 C7
GM Service Information (GMSi) Reviews???

Hi alll,,,
I'm looking to swap a 2015 Camaro LFX into my FRS. With that I need wiring diagrams for the motor and a few plugs on the motor wire harness. I saw the Helms manuals but at $375,,, it's a bunch of money.

I saw a post for GM Service Information (GMSi) and I can get access for $20 for 3 days. My question,,, is it like the manuals and can I print a few pages so I have hardcopy???

https://www.acdelcotechconnect.com/s...e-information/

Thanks!
gtpvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 02:03 AM   #2
STUNNAH
"BEASTM*DE"

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Black
I've never used the service, but when I run into a situation that will not let me print the pages directly, I just copy and paste them into a word file...

STUNNAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 02:32 PM   #3
gtpvette

Drives: 2016 C7
Went ahead and signed up. For $20 I got plenty. Engine electric diagrams, PCM diagrams, Harness stuff, Sensor locations etc etc etc.

Only issue is you cant save a lot to disk,,, only print other than that a very good service.
gtpvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:21 PM   #4
Nick S

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpvette View Post
Went ahead and signed up. For $20 I got plenty. Engine electric diagrams, PCM diagrams, Harness stuff, Sensor locations etc etc etc.

Only issue is you cant save a lot to disk,,, only print other than that a very good service.
Did you try printing it to a .pdf? You can get a ".pdf printer" and you select it like you would your printer when you print a file only when you hit print it pops up a box that asks you for a file name and where to save this .pdf. So then you might be able to retain an electronic copy as well in .pdf format.