Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 06-07-2012, 06:33 PM   #71
ScottyB911

Drives: 2016 2SS Coupe
One more version...
Attached Images

Scotty B
ScottyB911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:38 PM   #72
Wuiquen

Drives: 2018 Hot Red ZL1
I say yes to the last post from scott.. i like it...
Old 06-07-2012, 06:58 PM   #73
ScottyB911

Drives: 2016 2SS Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailbreaker77 View Post
That's cool I understand, just throwing out some ideas. Actually I kinda feel as though since I live in Maryland it's all up to you local guys. Just let me know if I can be any help.
Hope did you didnt interpret that as criticism... I was only trying to explain what I was thinking when I did mine. I had a different interpretation of what they were looking for...

Scotty B
ScottyB911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:31 PM   #74

Drives: 2011 Z06, 2004 Cobra, 1991 MR2Turbo
Quote:
What did I mess something up?
No your work looks great!

I just have some good memories of Indian River Bay.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:39 PM   #75

Drives: 2011 Z06, 2004 Cobra, 1991 MR2Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuiquen View Post
So today was a good day in part... i received order to pcs back to home, california. I am sad to leave now because it was nice to start some camaro stuff and finally get to meet some nice peeps. But honestly, and no offense to anyone, i have been wanting to leave dover and delaware in general. It is just not my area.
LOL congrats!

It's always good to go back home.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:45 AM   #76
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Quote:
What did I mess something up?

I love both ideas from both you guys actually..... Trailbreaker can you make one where the 5 or V is clean cut just so I can see it that way... think that would look sweet too. The one thing with the black tag that we are probably going to have to do is maybe put white around it as a background to set it off a little.....you put a black sticker on a smoked window and it will drown out the fact it is a DE antique tag.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:09 AM   #77
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
So today was a good day in part... i received order to pcs back to home, california. I am sad to leave now because it was nice to start some camaro stuff and finally get to meet some nice peeps. But honestly, and no offense to anyone, i have been wanting to leave dover and delaware in general. It is just not my area.

WTF!!!!!!!!!! alright with that said.... its been a pleasure...never going to argue with going back to ones' roots. I wish you luck in your travels and if I ever make it to the West Coast I will be sure to look you up. Take care my friend...

When do you leave by the way would like to say "see ya" in person? If its soon I will be working nightwork this weekend 7p to 7a then I go to FL next week.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:06 AM   #78
IrocJack

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS RJT
Quote:
So does that mean you won't be singing this song in California?
IrocJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 02:44 PM   #79
Wuiquen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
WTF!!!!!!!!!! alright with that said.... its been a pleasure...never going to argue with going back to ones' roots. I wish you luck in your travels and if I ever make it to the West Coast I will be sure to look you up. Take care my friend...

When do you leave by the way would like to say "see ya" in person? If its soon I will be working nightwork this weekend 7p to 7a then I go to FL next week.
Nahhhh my departure day is later this year. A few more months still to stick around with you guys and maybe make it to one of the meets you guys r organizing.. its been a good ride here.. sucks because now the camaro thing was getting better but itll be nice to go back home..
Old 06-08-2012, 02:44 PM   #80
Wuiquen

Wow.. thats a cool song..
Old 06-08-2012, 04:23 PM   #81
Trailbreaker77

Drives: 2010 Transformers Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyB911 View Post
Hope did you didnt interpret that as criticism... I was only trying to explain what I was thinking when I did mine. I had a different interpretation of what they were looking for...
Na I did not take it that way at all, that is the kind of feedback I was looking for because I was not considering your thoughts on the logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
I love both ideas from both you guys actually..... Trailbreaker can you make one where the 5 or V is clean cut just so I can see it that way... think that would look sweet too. The one thing with the black tag that we are probably going to have to do is maybe put white around it as a background to set it off a little.....you put a black sticker on a smoked window and it will drown out the fact it is a DE antique tag.
Like This?

Trailbreaker77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:12 PM   #82
SILVERHAWK

^^^^^ like that too how about even cleaner....more like the other lettering defined edges..maybe try a darker red or like RJT and lose the "club" maybe and shift all the lettering down to make up for the lost line. If this is just going to be an informal forum group don't want to make it seem like an official "club"

Ha, I know I am a pain in the a--!!!
Old 06-08-2012, 06:40 PM   #83
emin7
1st State C5

Drives: 2010 Camaro SIM 2LT/RS
I haven't logged on in a while since work has been pretty hectic, but I'd like to thank SILVERHAWK for making sure I knew about this and inviting me to the event.

I have added it to my calendar and will definitely be there!
Can't wait to meet all of my fellow delawareans and see your sick rides!

See you soon,
Steve
Old 06-08-2012, 07:46 PM   #84
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Drives: 2017 1LE
well guys! this might be the wrong section... but im going to go get my brand new 2011 2SS/RS tomorrow in NJ! lol kinda happened all really fast.. i found 1 last brand new 2011 camaro for 29,999. called them up and found out that i actually can get most of the discount. then later today i got a private offer from chevy site for another 1000 off.
with my trade in i would only need to pay out of pocket $8970. (22000 trade in) just to let you know.. i only paid 19875 for this car.. lol
so my total is actually around 27,895. hmm for a brand new 2011 2SS/RS? IM DOWN!
Twoblindsheep is offline   Reply With Quote