Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-04-2015, 06:28 PM   #1
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
Shout Out to "The Hound"

Look folks, I am not starting a spoilers thread, nor a fanboy/girl thread about the HBO show "Game of Thrones". I just started watching season 1 about 2 months ago and last weekend I got to the end of season 4. I like the show, I don't think it's the greatest thing ever, but I like it. Not better than HBO's series "Rome" or the old "Highlander" series IMO, but each to their own.

This thread is a pure shout out to about the baddest ass character I have seen in any show or film, Sandor Clegane, "The Hound". He steals many scenes in the series and my favorite is this one:

I find it hard every day to not just blurt out "I'm going to have to eat every f#%king chicken in this room."

Love it!
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning

Last edited by Muscle Car Lover; 06-18-2015 at 06:48 PM.
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 06:43 PM   #2
caper

Drives: 2010 IOM 2ss/RS
you like the hound do ya? I wont say anything more lol
Turbonetics running 8lbs boost at 700rwhp tuned by Hi Rev, installed by K&M w/cat-muffler delete, ACS splitter, Fesler GFX, MPD1 spoiler, Custom painted Rally stripes, Cordon CR1 wheels 275/315s, Hotchkiss comp sways and end links, Barton shifter
caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 06:45 PM   #3
Muscle Car Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by caper View Post
you like the hound do ya? I wont say anything more lol
DON'T!!!! NO SPOILERS!

Now I can't read this thread anymore.....
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Old 06-05-2015, 06:57 AM   #4
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Lover View Post
DON'T!!!! NO SPOILERS!

Now I can't read this thread anymore.....
Well, if the screenwriters and director would've read the books there would be nothing left to spoil. That said, he could still be around.

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 08:52 AM   #5
Grabber
Just a car guy

Drives: 2016 Durango R/T AWD
I am hoping he is still around. He was pretty much left for dead in Season 4, but, they never actually showed him dying. Crossing my fingers he's still alive.
2014 5.0 - Ported CobraJet Manifold - SCJ Mono-Blade TB - Kooks 1-3/4" LT Headers - Kooks O/R H-pipe - Custom Intake - McLeod clutch line - Borla S-Type Axle Backs - AED Tuned - 443 RWHP / 388 RWTQ - GONE
05 GT - Sold
03 Cobra - Gone (Never Forgotten)
Grabber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 06:46 PM   #6
seven

Drives: 2015 Camaro RS 2LT AGM
Dude everyone dies in that show.....No I am not spoiling....but if you are up to Season 4 then you know that NO One is safe....hahahaha I love this show!!!
2015 RS Camaro 2LT with Sunroof, Performance Exhaust, Ground Effects, Tinted Windows, LED Fog Lights(DD), CAI Cold Air Intake, Ghosted Side Markers(Showstopper), Elite Catch Can, Xpel & SunTek PPF, Replica Z28 High Wing Spoiler, ZL1 Replica Wheels(Satin Black Factory Reproductions)
seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 06:49 PM   #7
Muscle Car Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven View Post
Dude everyone dies in that show.....No I am not spoiling....but if you are up to Season 4 then you know that NO One is safe....hahahaha I love this show!!!
I am current with the end of season 5 and this show can suck my arse with vinegar, so done with it.

Old 06-18-2015, 06:54 PM   #8
seven

Drives: 2015 Camaro RS 2LT AGM
blahahahaha....I definately didn't think this season was great.....I was over that Fire god crap with that chick....I don't think the remaining Starks will ever re-connect.
2015 RS Camaro 2LT with Sunroof, Performance Exhaust, Ground Effects, Tinted Windows, LED Fog Lights(DD), CAI Cold Air Intake, Ghosted Side Markers(Showstopper), Elite Catch Can, Xpel & SunTek PPF, Replica Z28 High Wing Spoiler, ZL1 Replica Wheels(Satin Black Factory Reproductions)
seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 08:19 AM   #9
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven View Post
Especially Sean Bean. That dude dies in more movies than Kenny in South Park episodes. google Sean Bean dies.

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 08:37 AM   #10
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZED SLED View Post
Especially Sean Bean. That dude dies in more movies than Kenny in South Park episodes. google Sean Bean dies.
He didn't die in Ronin...
Old 06-27-2015, 08:27 PM   #11
Muscle Car Lover

Artwork from his fight vs Beric and the flaming sword:
Attached Images

Old 06-28-2015, 07:20 PM   #12
JantzenOKC

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Twin Turbo
Loved The Hound!
JantzenOKC is offline   Reply With Quote