Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wash/Wash/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts

Old 03-09-2017, 07:10 PM   #1
Shawno72

Drives: 2015 Black 2LT RS M6
Adam's polishes 2 step swirl remover kit

I used this kit only one time and it works fabulously! Comes with Adam's orange correcting polish with matched orange correcting pad. Also comes with Adam's white finishing polish with matched white polishing pad. Also comes with like new Porter Cable 7424XP orbital polished. The PC polisher alone sells for 149.99 new but I'm asking $150 shipped on everything you see here. Feel free to ask me any questions. 209-712-3678

Here is how my black 2015 turned out after a full paint correction using these products.

https://youtu.be/DzJZScK8iGQ

Overkill tune/E85/80mm•CAI cold air intake w/my custom maf tube•Apex air scoop•JacFab ported intake/Extendolater•Vitesse•EE EX2 catch can•Innovate wideband•ARH HFC's•NPP exhaust•11386 xpipe•Brembos/cross drilled/slotted rotors•SS M/C•Pfadt 1.25 springs•1LE struts/sways/strut tower brace•BMR diff bush, trail arms/bush, adj toe links•My custom Tunnel brace•Hurst short throw shifter•JDP stage 1 clutch res•1LE steering wheel, shift boot•ZL1 rear diffuser/splash guards•GM splitter•Z/28 grille/flowtie/spoiler/wheels•GM performance pedals•"Chevrolet" door sills•10" Kicker sub•BigWorm overlays

Last edited by Shawno72; 03-11-2017 at 02:55 PM.
Shawno72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 12:26 AM   #2
Shawno72

Bump. Great time to get ready for spring.
Overkill tune/E85/80mm•CAI cold air intake w/my custom maf tube•Apex air scoop•JacFab ported intake/Extendolater•Vitesse•EE EX2 catch can•Innovate wideband•ARH HFC's•NPP exhaust•11386 xpipe•Brembos/cross drilled/slotted rotors•SS M/C•Pfadt 1.25 springs•1LE struts/sways/strut tower brace•BMR diff bush, trail arms/bush, adj toe links•My custom Tunnel brace•Hurst short throw shifter•JDP stage 1 clutch res•1LE steering wheel, shift boot•ZL1 rear diffuser/splash guards•GM splitter•Z/28 grille/flowtie/spoiler/wheels•GM performance pedals•"Chevrolet" door sills•10" Kicker sub•BigWorm overlays
Old 03-11-2017, 02:55 PM   #3
Shawno72

Open to reasonable offers as well
Old 03-12-2017, 11:02 AM   #4
NoContact
"Elvira"

Drives: 2010 2SS Black with grey stripes
Message sent.
NoContact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 11:53 AM   #5
Shawno72

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoContact View Post
Message sent.
SOLD!! Thank you NoContact!!
Old 03-12-2017, 09:15 PM   #6
NoContact
"Elvira"

Thank you Shawn!! A true gentleman and a real pleasure to deal with!!!
Old 03-12-2017, 11:29 PM   #7
Shawno72

Quote:
Thank you Shawn!! A true gentleman and a real pleasure to deal with!!!
Thank you for the kind words. I like to help a fellow Camaro lover anytime I can
Old 03-16-2017, 05:09 PM   #8
NoContact
"Elvira"

Items received! Packaged excellently and even better condition than described! It's like I bought everything new! Shawn even threw in a brand new bottle of Adams detail spray that wasn't part of the deal!! You sir are an exceptional person to deal with!! Anyone purchasing anything from Shawno will be dealing with the best of the best! Thank you very much once again my brother!
Old 03-16-2017, 05:10 PM   #9
NoContact
"Elvira"

I will add to your trader ratings as soon as I figure out how to do so.. lol
Old 03-16-2017, 05:13 PM   #10
Shawno72

Quote:
Items received! Packaged excellently and even better condition than described! It's like I bought everything new! Shawn even threw in a brand new bottle of Adams detail spray that wasn't part of the deal!! You sir are an exceptional person to deal with!! Anyone purchasing anything from Shawno will be dealing with the best of the best! Thank you very much once again my brother!
Thank you brother. I appreciate the kind words. For the Itrader rating just tap the u declined 7 below my name and that will take you to the correct screen
Old 03-16-2017, 09:03 PM   #11
NoContact
"Elvira"

Done! Might be a while before I get to polishing my baby but when I do I'll share some pics of my results with you bro.
Old 03-16-2017, 09:04 PM   #12
Shawno72

Make sure you do post some pics. You'll wanna show off your hard work
Old 03-16-2017, 09:33 PM   #13
vinman
The BBOMG fill-in husband

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS 1LE AKA V1LE
So, out of curiosity, why did you sell your stuff? I have all of it plus the severe stuff too
Old 03-16-2017, 09:45 PM   #14
Shawno72

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinman View Post
So, out of curiosity, why did you sell your stuff? I have all of it plus the severe stuff too
I'm boosting my car so any extra $$ I can make right now will go towards the necessary upgrades to get it done