Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-09-2011, 11:51 PM   #15
ss=scuba steve

Drives: 2011 1SS Cyber Gray Metallic
I will gladly pay you tomorrow, for a hamburger today.....

Or give me a free hat today, and I'll advertise for free.....lol
Old 08-10-2011, 08:54 AM   #16
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
I'll take two ZL1 caps when available

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:12 PM   #17
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasp View Post
I appreciate this a ton its a great start! Im not insulting it but i agree with the logo on the back. It looks great! The front should probably change though! I am really glad we have these i may just buy a few to support the idea
Thanks! We actually had a lot of requests for the fitted caps. With fitted caps, you can do the side embroidery so much easier. The clasp doesn't get in the way of the embroidery hoop. But, it's so much darn trouble trying to get this little embroidery group to do our hats, we just decided to skip that step and let those buying them get it done on their own. The front design mimics the site design that was created years ago. Standardization...kinda nice...but we like doing other stuff too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wullger View Post
Wish I knew of a hat that would fit me--fitted stuff doesnt usually work on my noggin :(

Nice design, though. Mirrors the original C5 t-shirts.
Yep. We have the larger stretch fitted caps and the smaller ones as well. Get your head size, let us know what size you are, and we'll let you know if one of the two sizes should work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss=scuba steve View Post
I will gladly pay you tomorrow, for a hamburger today.....

Or give me a free hat today, and I'll advertise for free.....lol
Sure! And how about you give me a supercharger for half off....of which I'll pay half for as soon as you give me the other half. I'll even cover the shipping of the sc of which you pay for. Shoot, you can even put SS on the for some free advertising of that! Sound chipper?
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
I'll take two ZL1 caps when available
If Ralph makes those, we'll glady offer them.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:08 PM   #18
CRChevy
MARO MAN

Drives: Orange 2010 Camaro 2RS
Awesome do you guys take money order or personal check?
Old 08-22-2011, 04:57 PM   #19
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRChevy View Post
Awesome do you guys take money order or personal check?
Nope.

I'd have to get with Dana and we'd have to look into another payment option. You can't do a CC or pay pal?
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote