Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 03-19-2009, 05:54 PM   #1
Riderover40

Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 2SS LS3 w/RS
Can anyone answer canadian order Q's ?

Here's my dilema... I ordered on March 16 ! At that point my dealer had already sold (at MSRP) his only two SS allocations but had not had orders for any of his 4 V6 allotments.

He has the smallest of 11 family owned dealerships in Southern Ontario which is the largest Canandian market segment I believe. He has assured me that he will closely monitor his families orders of 2SS's and if anyone drops their order I will get it although it may mean changing the order color and/or other minor options (changing a major option like L99 to LS3 will delay likely).

Also he understandably has a good relationship with the area's district Chev rep. and can pull favors so something might come out of that.

While I was reviewing the IMO prototype at a district training seminar (invited to by my Dealer) the rep made the comment that due to the higher demand then anticipated GM Canada was reviewing the then current ratio mix of V6 to V8 and the total preproductions allocations given Canada ....which was extremely small (I was told 2500 for all Canada).

All of that said he can't make a commitment from the above (he needs discretion of course to keep those relationships)

Other then that all I know is that my order is in and it may be in regular production, he told me for sure I will get his first camaro that arrives for his 2010 model year supply.

Is there any dealers on this site from Canada or that know the Canadian ordering procedure that can comment ??

Roto Fab CAI, Magnacharger MP2300, Kooks HO SS 1-7/8" LT's, Kook's Catted Connectors, Corsa SS Dual Rear Exit Cat-Back for A6 with Lasered Livernois Signature 4" Dual Wall Exit Pipes, Barton Short Throw. 546 RWHP 517 RWT

This Car Rocks !! "Bring It On" GT-500

Last edited by Riderover40; 03-19-2009 at 06:07 PM.
Riderover40 is offline   Reply With Quote