Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2016, 12:51 AM   #407
mhoskins76
HTWEELZ

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
Nice! How much of a drop are you going to do? About 1"?
DELIVERED APRIL 22nd, 2013 and enjoying every minute since!

Mods:
Cold Air Inductions CAI, CNC Ported Throttle Body, Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can, Smoked Spyder LED Tail Lights, 12" JBL Sub, JBL Amp, Stealth Sub Box, American Racing LT headers and hi-flo cats, Tuned by Davenport, Custom painted interior pieces, Custom painted hood liner and trunk liner, Niche Targa M-130 wheels, LED side markers
Old 04-21-2016, 12:57 AM   #408
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Laying the foundations for 457 with a spool gear set and the the Fastest M6 Bolt Car in the C5 world. Second 9" STEEP gear set in the works for the fall DA at MRP. Back to the hoist just after Revyfest V.

Old 04-21-2016, 01:04 AM   #409
Merc
In The Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhoskins76 View Post
Nice! How much of a drop are you going to do? About 1"?
Raising a 1/4 from where it's at now. Which is 1" lower now give or take an 1/8. Touch to low now.

Old 04-25-2016, 01:21 PM   #410
NFRNOSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 IOM
I find it extremely difficult to find the Wildrose itinerary in this thread. I know Jim has a hotel booked on the west end, but what about departure times? Same as last year?

The first post in this thread should be updated with all of that info!
Old 04-26-2016, 03:18 PM   #411
Merc
In The Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRNOSS View Post
I find it extremely difficult to find the Wildrose itinerary in this thread. I know Jim has a hotel booked on the west end, but what about departure times? Same as last year?

The first post in this thread should be updated with all of that info!
I agree, but I need some one from the Wild Rose group to give it to me to post.

Old 04-26-2016, 05:36 PM   #412
NFRNOSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc View Post
I agree, but I need some one from the Wild Rose group to give it to me to post.

I would start with what we did last year, except the starting point is the sandman hotel in Calgary on the west end?
Old 04-27-2016, 09:41 AM   #413
mhoskins76
HTWEELZ

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
So if I am correct, it looks like as of right now there is 66 people booked for Revyfest V! That is fantastic numbers! Can't wait to see everyone this August!
DELIVERED APRIL 22nd, 2013 and enjoying every minute since!

Mods:
Cold Air Inductions CAI, CNC Ported Throttle Body, Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can, Smoked Spyder LED Tail Lights, 12" JBL Sub, JBL Amp, Stealth Sub Box, American Racing LT headers and hi-flo cats, Tuned by Davenport, Custom painted interior pieces, Custom painted hood liner and trunk liner, Niche Targa M-130 wheels, LED side markers
Old 04-27-2016, 11:27 PM   #414
mjrracing97
Bumblebee1961

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS Transformers Edition
Send a message via Skype™ to mjrracing97
The Wildrose Itinerary so far:
As most know we have a block of 10 rooms at the Sandman Hotel and Suites and I would like to do a little warm up like we did last year. If there is enough interest between us out of towners and the townies I will see what we can arrange.

1) Meet at The Sandman Hotel 125 Bowridge Drive Northwest, Calgary at 8:00am for a 8:45 departure to meet the Dogwood Group. Please make sure to have a full tank and have your Timmies fix at this point. We will discuss the marching orders, (Lead car, last car, speed, passing) Remember we want this to be a cruise not a race to see who can get the biggest ticket.
2) Drive Approx 2 hour 21 min Stop at Train Tunnels just east of Field BC if it is too crowded the lead car will head right into the rest stop at Field o that we can all have a needed break.
3) Driving time 1 hrs; Arrive Golden for lunch turn clocks back 1 hour.
4) Depart Golden at or before 12:30. (gas up before leaving)
5)Drive approx 2 hrs 30 mins. Arrive The Last Spike rest stop. Hopefully get some photos and await the arrival of the BC group. We will be going to the Last Spike Monument for a group photo.
6) When we are ready and have met everyone, head out in formation for Revelstoke and the hotel, approx driving time 21 mins.

Tips for making the cruise more enjoyable
1. Pack your cooler full of beverages in Alberta This ensures you won't have to pay BC prices and you will have some ice cold refreshments for when we get to the hotel parking lot. As we will all be arriving together this year we may want to relax in the parking lot for a little bit instead of try to check in all at the same time.
2. Pack some lawn chairs makes the parking lot a little more comfy, and for those with a portable awning just in case,
3. For the cruise also remember to bring a cooler with water and other beverages as if it is hot you will need them, also snacks are a good idea. We will be doing supper in Nakusp after the car show but a little something to munch on is always good, like red licorice apparently.
4. When you are getting your morning Timmies on Saturday remember to fuel your monsters appetite and the car too.

As things change this moght too, but for now as people are asking this is the plan. LOL.
Cheers,
Jim and Myrna
Old 04-27-2016, 11:46 PM   #415
NFRNOSS

Woohoo! Thanks Jim and Myrna!!
Old 04-28-2016, 06:49 AM   #416
Merc
In The Circle

Nice work Jim. THX!

Old 05-03-2016, 02:17 PM   #417
mjrracing97
Bumblebee1961

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS Transformers Edition
Send a message via Skype™ to mjrracing97
For the Widrose group planning on staying in Calgary on Friday night there are 3 rooms left but if we us them they will get us more! And we know the more the merrier!!!!
Old 05-11-2016, 01:46 PM   #418
meSSohappy

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by meSSohappy View Post
REVYFEST shirt orders are up again !!! See page 3, post #35 for all the info. Check out the new options as well !!!!
No interest in this so far....will give it til the end of June.
DAVENPORT STAGE 2 PLUS - 2" ARH ceramic coated headers - 3" ARH catless exhaust - Stock NPP mufflers - Kong ported SC - Katech 103 ported TB - Rotofab 5" Big gulp CAI - 22.5% lower pulley - ATI Harmonic balancer - Cordes SC expansion tank - MSD hi temp ignition wires - Koolsox spark plug insulators - custom tunes - 660hp/725tq pump - 713hp/763tq race

Old 05-11-2016, 04:36 PM   #419
NFRNOSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by meSSohappy View Post
No interest in this so far....will give it til the end of June.
Brian already has an order from me for his RevyFest stuff. Plus I'm on the order for more WCCC stuff too!
Old 05-12-2016, 02:25 AM   #420
Merc
In The Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrracing97 View Post
The Wildrose Itinerary so far:
As most know we have a block of 10 rooms at the Sandman Hotel and Suites and I would like to do a little warm up like we did last year. If there is enough interest between us out of towners and the townies I will see what we can arrange.

1) Meet at The Sandman Hotel 125 Bowridge Drive Northwest, Calgary at 8:00am for a 8:45 departure to meet the Dogwood Group. Please make sure to have a full tank and have your Timmies fix at this point. We will discuss the marching orders, (Lead car, last car, speed, passing) Remember we want this to be a cruise not a race to see who can get the biggest ticket.
2) Drive Approx 2 hour 21 min Stop at Train Tunnels just east of Field BC if it is too crowded the lead car will head right into the rest stop at Field o that we can all have a needed break.
3) Driving time 1 hrs; Arrive Golden for lunch turn clocks back 1 hour.
4) Depart Golden at or before 12:30. (gas up before leaving)
5)Drive approx 2 hrs 30 mins. Arrive The Last Spike rest stop. Hopefully get some photos and await the arrival of the BC group. We will be going to the Last Spike Monument for a group photo.
6) When we are ready and have met everyone, head out in formation for Revelstoke and the hotel, approx driving time 21 mins.

Tips for making the cruise more enjoyable
1. Pack your cooler full of beverages in Alberta This ensures you won't have to pay BC prices and you will have some ice cold refreshments for when we get to the hotel parking lot. As we will all be arriving together this year we may want to relax in the parking lot for a little bit instead of try to check in all at the same time.
2. Pack some lawn chairs makes the parking lot a little more comfy, and for those with a portable awning just in case,
3. For the cruise also remember to bring a cooler with water and other beverages as if it is hot you will need them, also snacks are a good idea. We will be doing supper in Nakusp after the car show but a little something to munch on is always good, like red licorice apparently.
4. When you are getting your morning Timmies on Saturday remember to fuel your monsters appetite and the car too.

As things change this moght too, but for now as people are asking this is the plan. LOL.
Cheers,
Jim and Myrna
Copied to post #1. Minions at work.

Last edited by Merc; 05-12-2016 at 03:37 AM.
Closed Thread