Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 10-01-2016, 05:36 PM   #15
tlavoie87
Built Not Bought

Drives: 2010 Twin Turbo LFX
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleavens1962 View Post
Havent had an issue with water in 8 months that I have owned the kit. Use the air filter wrap, avoid going into boost in heavy water , slow down in deep puddles.
second that .. no issues!! use your head and you will be fine

"Built Not Bought!'

Sponsors:
OverKill Motorsports
tlavoie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 10:42 AM   #16
arkentect

Drives: 2010 Camaro SGM 1LT M6
LLT news to follow?
arkentect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 02:47 PM   #17
derek1387

Drives: 2015 1LS Red V6
Yes, LLT will be next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JacFab Machining
APDEG
Dream Gear Mobile Audio

Thanks to Will @ Overkill Motorsports, Jason @ JacFab, Jim @ Ohio Speed, Brandon at Dream Gear, and the boys at Randy Curnow Chevrolet

5th Gen V6 Performance Facebook Group
derek1387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 11:30 AM   #18
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Well we'll we'll this is fantastic. Haven't been here for a long time. I still have my IPF kit and now have 71k miles on the car. Car runs wellish (that Bosch ECU tho). Looking forward to seeing what happens with us Bosch guys. I have the original hard pipes BTW.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 11:32 AM   #19
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
I just don't drive mine in the rain. That's what a jeep is for. LOL
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 07:38 AM   #20
Da Wiz08

Drives: 2013 silver camaro LT
Hello,
I have a 2013 v6, what is the price for the kit? any shops you guys can recommend in Soflo that would do a great job installing it.
Da Wiz08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 08:00 AM   #21
The camaro show

Drives: 2015 camaro 2lt
how much boost is that running i would only be intrested if i could make about 600 whp like some of the guys with twin turbo lfx on 15 psi
Cosmetic mods: SS hood with painted vent, SS bumper, acs 1le front lip black, big worm gfx tinted all lights, solar wing v2, Camaro seat belt pads and oracle color shift halos and fog light halos and rear colorshift bow tie, carbon creations carbon fiber stingray z spoiler
Wheels: lexani r-3 bg finish 19x8.5
Performance: cold air inductions intake, mrt v1, jacfab ported intake manifold, intake manifold spacer, overkill tuned on E85.
The camaro show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 10:19 AM   #22
JantzenOKC

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Twin Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by The camaro show View Post
how much boost is that running i would only be intrested if i could make about 600 whp like some of the guys with twin turbo lfx on 15 psi
Nobody is making 600whp on 15psi. I'm the only one that makes 600 at the wheels and I have a built motor and running 19-20#. MagnumForceGB is probably close but he doesn't care about dyno numbers. I don't really either but we put it on the dyno at GPI after doing the tuning. Track numbers is what really matters.

I would say 15psi would be 480-500whp.
JantzenOKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 02:02 AM   #23
alstonye

Drives: 2012 camaro IPF supercharged V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Wiz08 View Post
Hello,
I have a 2013 v6, what is the price for the kit? any shops you guys can recommend in Soflo that would do a great job installing it.

The only product for v6 in the market now is Overkill supercharger system. I did this by Tracy Lewis. It's awesome.
alstonye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 01:06 PM   #24
The camaro show

Drives: 2015 camaro 2lt
Wasn't Gretchen on 15 psi I thought he was close to 600
Cosmetic mods: SS hood with painted vent, SS bumper, acs 1le front lip black, big worm gfx tinted all lights, solar wing v2, Camaro seat belt pads and oracle color shift halos and fog light halos and rear colorshift bow tie, carbon creations carbon fiber stingray z spoiler
Wheels: lexani r-3 bg finish 19x8.5
Performance: cold air inductions intake, mrt v1, jacfab ported intake manifold, intake manifold spacer, overkill tuned on E85.
The camaro show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 03:25 AM   #25
KWIK ZL1

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
KPE llt V6 kits

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPE Products View Post
Yes! We should have pricing to release for the 2 needed upgrade kits. The first is the crankcase evacuation and catchcan system, and the next is the charge pipe and intake pipe kit. This will allow you to convert your old system to the new one with all the benefits. If you have the updated ceramic bearings in your original idler pulley's you may be fine with those, otherwise we have a new pulley set as well.

Stay tuned and we will release those as soon as were able!

And as a bonus, you should see 3-5 MPG improvement in fuel economy on the highway.

Now one more bonus, the first LLT, LFX, and LGX (2010-2011 LLT with low mileage or has had recent timing chain replaced, LFX 2012-2015, or LGX 2016-2017) to order now, we will do the installation start to finish free. Tuned, ported throttle body, and some added extra appearance mods under the hood. You just have to get the car to us and afterwards of course promote KPE at shows, meets, etc.

We want one of each done start to finish by us. PM for details!
Hello, DO YOU HAVE THE 2011 LLT supercharger kits in stock ? Thanks, Ray
KWIK ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 08:37 PM   #26
gpostle9c1

Drives: 2014 Cadillac ATS 3.6 Perfoemance E
im guessing this is no longer available????
gpostle9c1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 08:25 AM   #27
mantrackingk9
mantrackingk9

Drives: 2011 camaro
offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPE Products View Post
Yes! We should have pricing to release for the 2 needed upgrade kits. The first is the crankcase evacuation and catchcan system, and the next is the charge pipe and intake pipe kit. This will allow you to convert your old system to the new one with all the benefits. If you have the updated ceramic bearings in your original idler pulley's you may be fine with those, otherwise we have a new pulley set as well.

Stay tuned and we will release those as soon as were able!

And as a bonus, you should see 3-5 MPG improvement in fuel economy on the highway.

Now one more bonus, the first LLT, LFX, and LGX (2010-2011 LLT with low mileage or has had recent timing chain replaced, LFX 2012-2015, or LGX 2016-2017) to order now, we will do the installation start to finish free. Tuned, ported throttle body, and some added extra appearance mods under the hood. You just have to get the car to us and afterwards of course promote KPE at shows, meets, etc.

We want one of each done start to finish by us. PM for details!
is this offer still available?
mantrackingk9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 08:48 AM   #28
bill522

Drives: 2014 LS Camaro
KPE Supercharger

This kit hasn't been available for a couple of years..The ONLY choice right now for a SC for the V6 Camaro is the Overkill Supercharger System, they also offer unlimited support for your tunes and future modifications...
You can contact them at www.getoverkilled.ca/superchargers....
This is the system I have and am now over 500hp at the wheels (2014 LS)
bill522 is offline   Reply With Quote