Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 03-06-2012, 10:59 AM   #15
simon.w
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS RS 6M Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickJRE View Post
Thanks for the great feedback guys!
Nick you guys rock ... I have had the best customer experience.

I knew JRE would be good given everything I had read in the forums ... but this absolutely exceeded all of my expectations.
simon.w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:42 AM   #16
Fiftydriver

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS RJT L99
I got hooked on Ted and his crew in 2010. I had installed a Roto-Fab CAI on my L99 and an axle back SLP system. I had also gotten a SCT tuner from another supplier and was having problems getting the canned tune uploaded to my car.

I e-mailed Ted after reading the great reviews here on Camaro5 and asked him for help. His comment was that I needed to buy a tuner from him with one of his tunes and then he asked me what I wanted in the car.

After several following e-mails I decided to order the Dynatech SuperMaxx LT headers and HF cats. Everything arrived with the new tuner and exhaust and after bolting on the parts and installing the tune which went in flawlessly, I could not believe the difference.

From that start, it led to a complete custom differential from Ted Shop and then came the Maggie supercharger kit.

After that was installed, we did at least 10 datalogging sessions, starting at 1/2 throttle to 4000 rpms and ending up at WOT datalogging. Along the way we found a couple issues, needed a new MAP sensor, needed to up the octane using Torco. Every step of the process you could usually feel the car run smoother, run harder and just fine tune with every step until the end when Ted said, HAVE FUN!!!

When it comes time to replace the bottom end of the engine, Ted and his shop will also be involved.

His patients with my noobie questions was amazing and he is blunt to tell you what works and what does not work. I believe if you bite your lip and ego and just do what he tells you to do, you will be VERY happy with the results. I was lucky that I did not know much about this so I put 100% faith in Ted and the rest of the boys and that made things very easy.

As I have stated 100 times, you can not go wrong with JRE racing from the office crew to the shop crew to Ted himself, all around top notch.

2010 SSRS, RJTC, L99, Maggie 2300 SC, 3.4" pulley, Roto-Fab CAI, Dynatech Supermaxx LT headers, Dynatech High Flow cats, Corsa Cat back exhaust, Dual Elite Engineering catch can, MSD wires and Jannetty custom tune, JRE custom diff w/ posi mod, 3.91 LPE gears, Pfaht trailing arms, Pfaht trailing arm and Diff bushings, drop springs and sport sway bars front and back, Fesler dual guage pillar pod w/ AM Cobalt Boost and A/F guages.

More to come!!
Fiftydriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:49 AM   #17
simon.w
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS RS 6M Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiftydriver View Post
I got hooked on Ted and his crew in 2010. I had installed a Roto-Fab CAI on my L99 and an axle back SLP system. I had also gotten a SCT tuner from another supplier and was having problems getting the canned tune uploaded to my car.

I e-mailed Ted after reading the great reviews here on Camaro5 and asked him for help. His comment was that I needed to buy a tuner from him with one of his tunes and then he asked me what I wanted in the car.

After several following e-mails I decided to order the Dynatech SuperMaxx LT headers and HF cats. Everything arrived with the new tuner and exhaust and after bolting on the parts and installing the tune which went in flawlessly, I could not believe the difference.

From that start, it led to a complete custom differential from Ted Shop and then came the Maggie supercharger kit.

After that was installed, we did at least 10 datalogging sessions, starting at 1/2 throttle to 4000 rpms and ending up at WOT datalogging. Along the way we found a couple issues, needed a new MAP sensor, needed to up the octane using Torco. Every step of the process you could usually feel the car run smoother, run harder and just fine tune with every step until the end when Ted said, HAVE FUN!!!

When it comes time to replace the bottom end of the engine, Ted and his shop will also be involved.

His patients with my noobie questions was amazing and he is blunt to tell you what works and what does not work. I believe if you bite your lip and ego and just do what he tells you to do, you will be VERY happy with the results. I was lucky that I did not know much about this so I put 100% faith in Ted and the rest of the boys and that made things very easy.

As I have stated 100 times, you can not go wrong with JRE racing from the office crew to the shop crew to Ted himself, all around top notch.
Absolutely! As I said to Ted ... I know I'm one of these dangerous guys who knows enough to get myself into trouble ... but sometimes not enough to get myself out of it! His patience blew me away!
simon.w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:47 PM   #18
Cpanthers85

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS
We should just start a sticky of all the happy customers Ted has had and leave it in one of the sections.

+1 here.

Mods: Kooks Long Tube Headers, RotoFaB EForce CAI, American Thunder Catback Exhaust, PFADT Stage 1 Drag Kit + Front Sway Bar, GM Strut Tower Bar. ZL1 Fuel Pump. Nitto NT05R. RX Catch Can.LS9 Cam and Springs.LS3 Conversion.JRE Fuel Rail Upgrade.Edelbrock Eforce.60# Eforce Injectors.Extreme Racing Tune. 523/495

MY BUILD THREAD
Cpanthers85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #19
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpanthers85 View Post
We should just start a sticky of all the happy customers Ted has had and leave it in one of the sections.

+1 here.
Thank you all for the Great Feedback, My Crew and I will continue to work hard to earn your business and Provide the Best Products available.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 06:59 PM   #20
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Jannetty Racing
Old 03-14-2012, 07:01 PM   #21
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Is JRE going to C5FIII?
Old 03-14-2012, 07:09 PM   #22
GbrilliantQ
Ąʇuɐıןןıɹq

Drives: 2011 Camaro IOM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Is JRE going to C5FIII?
I was wondering the same thing....

Sent from my Transformer
GbrilliantQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:31 PM   #23
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Is JRE going to C5FIII?
You never know what might happen
Old 03-14-2012, 10:29 PM   #24
gotroost

Drives: 2021 Crush ZL1 1LE
I love my setup! Any chance I could get a ride in the 73 RS? I think it would be way more fun than a ride in fighter jet. J/K - I'm sure I don't have the gear and it probably only has one seat.

gotroost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:11 AM   #25
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotroost View Post
I love my setup! Any chance I could get a ride in the 73 RS? I think it would be way more fun than a ride in fighter jet. J/K - I'm sure I don't have the gear and it probably only has one seat.
Normally would not be a problem but I exchanged the Pass Seat for DUAL NOS Bottles
Old 03-15-2012, 09:27 AM   #26
TBGreen40

Drives: 2011 Black 2SS
Im excited to see what they can do. I have a 470 RWHP Cam Package on the way! Will update
TBGreen40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:10 AM   #27
Crime2
Got Boost?

Drives: 2010 1SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
You never know what might happen
Ted keep us posted it you are going. I would make the trip just to see JRE and meet you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. If is spelllled wrong deal with it.
Crime2 is offline   Reply With Quote