Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Interior Parts & Accessories

Old 06-29-2019, 12:51 AM   #1
NGC660

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1SS
FS: Aeroforce interceptor gauged w/ A pillar pods. Hurst CF mopar handle

Unfortunately I have to sell the camaro so I’ve taken some of the simpler mods off to sell separate. I’ve had these aeroforce gauges for about 2 years and they’ve always worked perfect. They’re backlit red with the shift light currently set to 6200 or 6300 RPMs (I forget which). They plug right into your ODB II port and are ready to go. I used them to monitor oil pressure and temp and gas mileage but they can track almost anything you want. Asking for $300 + shipping with the A pillar dual gauge pod.

I also have a Hurst carbon fiber mopar style pistol shifter handle. This was made for challengers but bolts right up to the hurst short throw shifter, has the same
Shift pattern and is formed to fit perfectly in your hand. It’s the most comfortable shifter to hold on to in stop and go traffic or if you’re like me and hold the shifter more than you should. The shift pattern matches the camaro as well. These aren’t listen on the hurst site anymore in the full handle assembly. Asking for $200+shipping.

I’m located in south eastern Mass and would be willing to meet up if you’re local to cut shipping costs and hassle. Shoot me with offers!
Attached Images

BMR Suspension
Tuned by Slowhawk Performance
Sold 07/01/19
NGC660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 03:08 PM   #2
NGC660

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1SS
Gauges sold. Shifter handle still available.
BMR Suspension
Tuned by Slowhawk Performance
Sold 07/01/19
NGC660 is offline   Reply With Quote