Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 10-19-2011, 08:11 PM   #1
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
Anyone from NEC5 going to SEMA?

I'm not attending SEMA, but I am going to the Optima Street car invitational
(as a spectator):( in Pahrump Nevada that is the weekend following SEMA.

I'll take some pictures for y'all.. it should be a pretty interesting field.
it's 40 of the top street cars in the country.

Meeting with my main sponsors at the event - Lingenfelter and Pedders..!!
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 11:15 PM   #2
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Wanted to go but just to busy this year. It is pretty nuts though. The wheels alone could take a week to see. lol

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:52 AM   #3
600hp-lpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by v6sonoma View Post
Wanted to go but just to busy this year. It is pretty nuts though. The wheels alone could take a week to see. lol

Yup.. I went last year. The exhibits are HUGE.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:37 AM   #4
Slowhawk

Drives: 1999 Trans Am
I'm going to PRI. Been to SEMA and it's nice but prefer PRI for what we need. Plus I like to gamble.
Slowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:29 PM   #5
MJM Distributing

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
THE 2011 HAWK PERFORMANCE - NEUSPEED SEMA PARTY FEAT. DJ CHARLES FEELGOOD SPONSORED BY MJM AUTOHAUS!

Are you going to be in the Las Vegas area the week of the SEMA Show? If so, feel free to stop by Insert Coins Nightclub for the Hawk Performance - NEUSPEED SEMA Party with music by DJ Charles Feelgood Wednesday evening, November 2nd.

We'll have reps from Hawk Performance and MJM there to discuss performance parts by NEUSPEED, as well as brake friction and Hawk's brand new Quiet Slot™ Rotor line from the leader in performance braking - Hawk Performance Brakes! We'll also be raffling off three (3) sets of brake pads for any vehicle Hawk Performance offers pads for (in HPS, LTS, Ceramic or HP Plus compounds) - just provide a receipt for purchase at the bar for any beverage to enter.

This is a free event (NO COVER CHARGE) so come out and have a great time and discuss cars, have a beverage and listen to great music from the disco house legend - Charles Feelgood! The party will start at 9PM and we hope to see you there!

INSERT COINS HAS GREAT CLASSIC ARCADE GAMES! ADD TO THAT CAR TALK, SEMA AND GREAT MUSIC!

Who likes the classics like Galaga, Frogger, Donkey Kong, Tron, Defender, etc? Imagine bringing a group of friends to a place where specially designed tables are available that sport your console of choice, games of choice, VIP ****tail waitress service and large selection of specialty drinks and bottle service - all while talking about cool cars, SEMA and listening to great music by a legend like Charles? Or imagine sitting at the 60 + capacity Beta Bar playing Mortal Combat or FIFA Soccer at no charge with a friend (or enemy) on 14 large screen HDTVs. If that's not your scene then slide to the coin-op's refurbished arcade cabinets of the past and go for top score in Pac Man or Donkey Kong! If that's not enough then consider the element of top local DJ's, videoDJs and a dance floor that's known to be packed into the wee hours of the morning!! That's Insert Coin(s)! This Ultra Lounge combining video gaming (modern and retro) with true night club experience is home to more than 45 refurbished classic arcade cabinets and 40 video game consoles – all with HDTVs -- ranging from the Atari 2600 to the Super Nintendo to the Xbox 360. InsertCoin(s) has been designed as an ideal venue for video game tournaments, private parties, corporate events and product launches. We hope to see everyone there during SEMA!

THERE WILL ALSO BE A DRAWING FOR 3 *FREE* SETS OF HAWK PERFORMANCE BRAKES PADS!

MJM Distributing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:57 PM   #6
Z28 Autobot

Drives: 94 Camaro
if someone can fly me and the wife out there..I will go
Z28 Autobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 08:12 PM   #7
600hp-lpe

I'm there Friday Evening (after SEMA) and Leaving on Sunday..

Optima challenge here I come!