Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-23-2011, 02:10 PM   #29
suplex

Drives: 2011 Coupe, 1LT, A6, No RS Package.
Quote:
Originally Posted by angie7 View Post
Nope. It's my homestate. Lived there my whole life, moved here a year ago a moving back to be closer to friends and family.
I wouldn't have even questioned it if I knew it was your home state, as odd as it may sound, I can actually feel how much happier you must already be knowing you will be "home" soon. Of course, you're always at home in this forum as well

Quote:
yea that's what I thought too but I was wrong! Traffic is awful, people are rude, everything's too commercialized. I'm a country girl not a city girl. I miss going fishing, hiking in the woods, long peaceful drives in the country.
That makes a lot more sense now knowing that you are a country girl. Not that only country girls are in to their cars they way guys would typically be, but I do think they like cars...on average...more than other girls. Also explains your personality. Country girls are more down to Earth in my opinion...I'd love to meet one someday.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:16 PM   #30
djm96z28

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1SS LS3
Have a safe trip back. I'm from Jeffersonville, IN. It's right across from Louisville. Have a few White Castles for me!
djm96z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:28 PM   #31
angie7
Smoked by a GIRL

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by suplex View Post
I wouldn't have even questioned it if I knew it was your home state, as odd as it may sound, I can actually feel how much happier you must already be knowing you will be "home" soon. Of course, you're always at home in this forum as well

That makes a lot more sense now knowing that you are a country girl. Not that only country girls are in to their cars they way guys would typically be, but I do think they like cars...on average...more than other girls. Also explains your personality. Country girls are more down to Earth in my opinion...I'd love to meet one someday.
Awww thanks! Def a country girl at heart. I'd rather thrown on a pair of jeans, go fishing and work on cars then go shopping or do my nails. I always joke that I'm the best of both worlds. I'm girly enough that I can fit in with the city folk and still country enough I can get down with the best of them
Old 07-24-2011, 09:21 AM   #32
rwmiller56

Drives: 2011 1LT Summit White
Good luck and have a safe trip!