Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 03-19-2012, 09:28 PM   #29
Ph4r
Top Down Fun

Drives: 11 2SS/RS IOM Vert
Lots of new lights and 2012 Pictures... I'm knocking down that Mod's list, maybe next year I'll have to come up with something else to add to it

Daily Driver: 2016 Ford Fusion Titanium with 2 car seats in the back!
Ph4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:08 AM   #30
Ph4r
Top Down Fun

My car is in the Front Page Picture here on Camaro5.com

Old 04-04-2012, 11:37 AM   #31
Ph4r
Top Down Fun

Added installation of AAC SideMarkers and Reverse LED's!

Old 04-15-2012, 09:53 AM   #32
Ph4r
Top Down Fun

Added a new family photo in 2012 and that we are going to start cutting metal on Monday for my new underbody brace.

Old 04-15-2012, 11:56 AM   #33
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Nice vert!
Old 04-15-2012, 12:07 PM   #34
Supermaro585HP
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS RS
Looks good man. What are the rear light called? Where can I get them ?? I have seen them before but not sure who makes them.
Supermaro585HP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:22 AM   #35
TreasureCoastCamaro
CRUISN1

Drives: 2010 LT/RS
Stealth Bulbs for the front turn signals, that's a new to me! Thanks! Going to order them too along with the V-Leds for the DRL. You Rock Dude!

2010 Camaro 1LT/RS, 6 Speed, RX Catch Can w/ Breather, CAI, DRL Harness, V-LEDS, 4 Gauge Cluster, Painted Calipers, RS Emroidered Headrest. Build #05410
TreasureCoastCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:31 AM   #36
mjrracing97
Bumblebee1961

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS Transformers Edition
Send a message via Skype™ to mjrracing97
I think it sucks, looks like crap, a two year old could have done better you mad yet,,,,,,,,, Just kidding that is one hot little number!!!! great job, you have done so many mods that it is hard to decide which one should come first. Keep up the great work and keep up with the Permagrin.
mjrracing97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:51 AM   #37
Ph4r
Top Down Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermaro585HP View Post
Looks good man. What are the rear light called? Where can I get them ?? I have seen them before but not sure who makes them.
Not sure which you mean, but they are all listed in Post #1:
Technostalgia LED Tail Lights
AAC Reverse LED's
JWM Tag LED's

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasureCoastCamaro View Post
Stealth Bulbs for the front turn signals, that's a new to me! Thanks! Going to order them too along with the V-Leds for the DRL. You Rock Dude!
Thanks! The DRL and my "harness" made a huge difference for us, as did the Stealth Bulbs, but now I have a Yellow Dot in the DRL that I am going to find a solution for eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrracing97 View Post
I think it sucks, looks like crap, a two year old could have done better you mad yet,,,,,,,,, Just kidding that is one hot little number!!!! great job, you have done so many mods that it is hard to decide which one should come first. Keep up the great work and keep up with the Permagrin.
I can't live without my rear CupHolders, I have a place to put my water bottle when I drive! I must have long arms or something because I can't deal with one in the stock 2nd holder.

That or the LED Tail Lamps - turns a lot of heads, and makes your car SEEN!

Old 05-02-2012, 11:53 AM   #38
Ph4r
Top Down Fun

Finally uploaded a few pictures of my new custom underbody brace! What a huge difference!

Old 06-19-2012, 11:07 AM   #39
Ph4r
Top Down Fun

Got a new top put on and so had to re-tint the rear window. I had a local company remove all the existing tint and install matching 20% on the 5 rear windows, and 50% on the windshield. New photos to follow...

Old 12-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #40
ITGuy11
Burning up tires

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Vert
I just stumbled across your build thread Wes! Looking good, see you at the meeting in a few days!
ITGuy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:02 PM   #41
Ph4r
Top Down Fun

Trying to share some CoTW Love over here... It's appreciated man! I have some things to add in the spring already (or a nice fall day).

Old 12-04-2012, 09:10 PM   #42
Ph4r
Top Down Fun

Thanks to Maryland Speed's Black Friday Sale - I am now the proud owner of some Vararam Parts to hopefully install on a fair weather day (likely in the spring)!