Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-29-2023, 01:48 PM   #1
pcguy2u

Drives: 2009 Corvette ZR1
Passenger dash airbag circuit 2014 or 2013 or 2015

Having a stumbling block with my restomod project. In the final stages of the 10 year project and working on the airbags. When I did the final install of the dash cover I was careful to make sure the wiring for the passenger dash airbag was tucked away for the future fix with the 2.2 ohm resistor. So much for good planning...

I've managed to correct everything but that one, because I can not find the cable; used a bore scope, checked all the plugs/connectors on the passenger side for the matching colors and can not find the group of 4; YE OR GY PU.

The only service manual that I have is for a 2010 and it appears to have the same colors, but the plugs/connectors are different on the later model years. I know the colors did not change for the later models because the cable end that I cut off the triggered airbag shows the same as the 2010 manual.

Trying to avoid removing the dash cover... :0(

Anyone have a 2013, 14 or 15 service manual that can provide some insight. Maybe showing the connector that is likely in the passenger footwell??? Need to introduce a resistor into the circuit. Might have to resort to modifying the X1 plug on the ECM???

Appreciate any help and TIA...

Nick