Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 08-10-2011, 12:33 PM   #29
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt-onC6 View Post
What is your problem??? What a rude person you are!
My problem is the posts I've noticed you've made in this Section seem to generally be dismissive of enthusiasm for CAMARO/ZL1 or you're just being outright condescending (to a degree). If you don't care for this car, fine - I have no problem with that. I do have a problem though when a person deliberately comes into a Section, even a Forum (and judging your screen name, I think I have an idea where your interests lie) where you don't really care for a particular car, and you stomp around trolling. THAT'S my problem and that goes for anything CAMARO in this Community. If that's your intent, don't believe for a moment I'll allow that. If that's not your intent, I'd suggest reconsidering how and what you post. I'm not the only one who notices what you've been spouting in here.

BTW - who's the rude one? I didn't call you a name...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarrzz View Post
I've been around here for a while and radZ28 isn't a rude person. He's an all around great guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldScoolCamaro View Post
+1
BLEEP both of you

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 01:18 PM   #30
Bolt-onC6

Drives: 2017 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
My problem is the posts I've noticed you've made in this Section seem to generally be dismissive of enthusiasm for CAMARO/ZL1 or you're just being outright condescending (to a degree). If you don't care for this car, fine - I have no problem with that. I do have a problem though when a person deliberately comes into a Section, even a Forum (and judging your screen name, I think I have an idea where your interests lie) where you don't really care for a particular car, and you stomp around trolling. THAT'S my problem and that goes for anything CAMARO in this Community. If that's your intent, don't believe for a moment I'll allow that. If that's not your intent, I'd suggest reconsidering how and what you post. I'm not the only one who notices what you've been spouting in here.

BTW - who's the rude one? I didn't call you a name...

BLEEP both of you
Ok, let reinstate, you are not a rude person, you were just being rude unnecessarily without justification. My apologies.

Show me where I made any rude posts that I had not been attacked previously. My objective is to lend help to the novice racers and state the truth where merited. I look forward the the new ZL1. I like all performance cars even Mustangs. I started out with and built a 10.3 second Mustang then a 10.7 second Camaro.

Some have made statements about the performance of the ZL1 and yet nobody really knows what the car will do or how much power it will make. Maybe some intelligent guesses but still only guess work.
Bolt-onC6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 01:49 PM   #31
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
Ok, let reinstate, you are not a rude person, you were just being rude unnecessarily without justification. My apologies.

Show me where I made any rude posts that I had not been attacked previously. My objective is to lend help to the novice racers and state the truth where merited. I look forward the the new ZL1. I like all performance cars even Mustangs. I started out with and built a 10.3 second Mustang then a 10.7 second Camaro.

Some have made statements about the performance of the ZL1 and yet nobody really knows what the car will do or how much power it will make. Maybe some intelligent guesses but still only guess work.
First - don't justify poor behavior with someone else's poor behavior. You don't have to react in a child'ish way if someone is acting like that to you. I'm reading comments in the 11-second ZL1 thread right now that I tried to turn a blind eye to. This thread confirmed my initial impressions of you.

Where's your truth in pointing out the obvious when a person says he wants to make his neighbors jealous? Of course his neighbors aren't going to care. So pointing out the obvious, just to be hurtful, is helpful? Right... No thanks. If that's your help, you can keep it. All you're doing with comments like those, in threads like these, is making trouble. In fact, your comments were hardly on topic; you're just trying to be negative and take something positive and light-hearted from that post.

If you don't have anything good or supportive to say, then keep it to yourself. It's not your job to educate people. It's not your job to force your opinions or experiences on people either.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
Old 08-10-2011, 02:02 PM   #32
Bolt-onC6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY68RS View Post
Bolt on, I don't think rad meant any harm. I think he just is excited about the ZL1 and wants the keep the atmosphere charged to a positive note till we all get our ZL1.
Perhaps he is excited but he's still being rude. I really don't understand why. He didn't even show me a post where I was rude to him or anybody else.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:08 PM   #33
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
Perhaps he is excited but he's still being rude. I really don't understand why. He didn't even show me a post where I was rude to him or anybody else.
You can refer to my general comments above. Heck - you can go to the Thread and look around on page two, where you get high and mighty about at least two individuals on the fastest lists and how they need to relearn about drag racing. I stopped there.

I'm done with this. Continue on this route, and you'll be encouraged to find somewhere else where these actions are deemed appropriate. Consider this your last notification.

Back on topic...

I'll be taking the family around Tahoe for a little daytrip, too, after my second little photoshoot It's a tradition when we get new cars that we go on a little drive, get some pictures, and appreciate what we've earned

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Old 08-10-2011, 02:15 PM   #34
Bolt-onC6

Quote:
I'll be taking the family around Tahoe for a little daytrip, too, after my second little photoshoot It's a tradition when we get new cars that we go on a little drive, get some pictures, and appreciate what we've earned
Good, you need some cooling off time!
Old 08-10-2011, 03:12 PM   #35
blufin

Drives: Fire Engine
Sold
blufin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 03:30 PM   #36
Scarrzz
No Fear-No Limits- Camaro

Drives: '13 ZL1 or Suzuki Hayabusa
...and now back to our regularly scheduled programme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by |BLACKSS| View Post
Hunt mustangs

I nominate this as the best post of the thread.

Scarrzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 03:31 PM   #37
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarrzz View Post
...and now back to our regularly scheduled programme.

I nominate this as the best post of the thread.

I approve of this message

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Old 08-10-2011, 03:42 PM   #38
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
I like that tradition and the location.

When I get mine the first thing we'll do, probably before it leaves Becky, Joe, Gerry and Rogers Chevrolet is Tear apart the suspension so we can Pedderise it. Then the next stop on the trip home will be to LPE for some 'adjustments'. Along the way a set of Forgelines and RE-11s will get bolted on. Oops, I almost forgot the Colbalt Friction Pads, special alignment and corner weighting.

You know, the usual.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 04:16 PM   #39
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
I like that tradition and the location.

When I get mine the first thing we'll do, probably before it leaves Becky, Joe, Gerry and Rogers Chevrolet is Tear apart the suspension so we can Pedderise it. Then the next stop on the trip home will be to LPE for some 'adjustments'. Along the way a set of Forgelines and RE-11s will get bolted on. Oops, I almost forgot the Colbalt Friction Pads, special alignment and corner weighting.

You know, the usual.
You have at least one eager person awaiting what you do Do you have any ideas about the Supercars, because it seems like the OEM bar is where the reservoir is...

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Old 08-10-2011, 07:48 PM   #40
CallMeWonder

Drives: Mercedes E350
wow way to get off topic
Old 08-10-2011, 07:58 PM   #41
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
You have at least one eager person awaiting what you do Do you have any ideas about the Supercars, because it seems like the OEM bar is where the reservoir is...
No sir, the reservoir is on the differential side of the of the rear struts
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:37 PM   #42
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
No sir, the reservoir is on the differential side of the of the rear struts
OH! That's good news then! That was some good forward thinking!

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"