Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 08-30-2014, 12:37 PM   #1
AF1Strider

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS/RS
MTI Racing

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone has ordered from MTI Racing before. I placed a order for a poly transmission mount on 20 July and still haven't received the part. I have emailed them and gotten two response's. Each response they have said they are on back ordered but expect to receive them on Friday and will ship out after they receive the mounts. The last response I have from them is on August 12...

If you have ordered from them before did you have any issues? If so how long did it take you to receive your order?
AF1Strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 04:08 PM   #2
AF1Strider

Well here is an update, still no mount from MTI and still any time there is contact I'm told "this week". My complaint would be when I ordered the mount they weren't listed as back ordered, and also that any time there is contact I'm told they should be getting a shipment in this week. I wouldn't be upset if I was just told the truth but it seems they just say "this week" as a blanket statement.
Old 09-14-2014, 04:16 PM   #3
UF4LIFE102SS
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 2010 2 SS
Not good!
Old 12-03-2014, 11:00 PM   #4
was619
Billy The Kid

Drives: Cyber Grey 2SS/RS

I ordered early August with a quick reply after ordering that they were backordered and the last I heard anything back was on august 21st.
Since then I have emailed them a fews times(3 times) with no response.

Bad Business practice if I ever saw one.
Hopefully they will get these orders straightened out.
Aesthetics: ZL1 Spoiler, DIY LED marker lights, AACPlasma DRL, Yellow Calipers, painted factory wheels
was619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 02:43 AM   #5
Bolding220
Air Force

Drives: MOFO
I work down the street from MTI. Dealt with them once on a RPM trans install in my TBSS. They are crooks!! Around the area and from what I've read on Corvette and LS-1 Tech forums the bad outweighs the good reviews...my .02
Bolding220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 10:53 AM   #6
AF1Strider

Quote:
Originally Posted by was619 View Post

I ordered early August with a quick reply after ordering that they were backordered and the last I heard anything back was on august 21st.
Since then I have emailed them a fews times(3 times) with no response.

Bad Business practice if I ever saw one.
Hopefully they will get these orders straightened out.
I've emailed a lot and never got a response, so I called them. Last time we spoke was about 2 - 3 weeks ago and they told me they aren't sure they will ever make the transmission mounts again, problems with company they get the polyurethane from I believe is what they said. So we cancelled my order and they told me to keep my eyes out on the forum to see if they get any more in. So doesn't sound like they will have them anymore. I sure hope another company starts to make poly trans mounts for the camaros.
Old 12-04-2014, 10:57 AM   #7
was619
Billy The Kid

Same here. Lots of companies make engine mounts but Trans mounts are harder to find in a production solution instead of a custom fab
Aesthetics: ZL1 Spoiler, DIY LED marker lights, AACPlasma DRL, Yellow Calipers, painted factory wheels
Old 03-12-2015, 03:31 PM   #8
NotYetLegend

Drives: 2012 1SS/RS
http://ohio-speed.com/p-12108-2010-2...ion-mount.aspx

Available right there guys, not the MTI mount but a UUC Motorwerks branded one.

I also ordered the MTI mount back in 2014. Received an email that they were backordered. Replied asking how long or if it was discontinued and they sent a short reply saying it was discontinued and refunded my money... Nothing shady but it would be logical to pull that item off the website if they truly have no plans to produce any more.
Old 09-28-2015, 05:59 AM   #9
was619
Billy The Kid

What was your order to delivery time like for this? Is it drop shipped from uuc or in stock and shipped right away?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetLegend View Post

I also ordered the MTI mount back in 2014. Received an email that they were backordered. Replied asking how long or if it was discontinued and they sent a short reply saying it was discontinued and refunded my money... Nothing shady but it would be logical to pull that item off the website if they truly have no plans to produce any more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetLegend View Post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk