Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 11-23-2009, 10:43 AM   #267
SS 376

Drives: 2010 IBM 1SS (Former)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susantroy1 View Post
alright been playing for 5 hrs and just got nuked who else has had this done so far??
lol Happened the second day I played. It was a team deathmatch ground war and someone on my team yelled "25!" and then this countdown timer with the radioactivity symbol appeared. I had no idea what the tactical nuke did so I was looking for some house to dive into, like an ass.
SS 376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:37 AM   #268
MCPOAJ

Drives: LS2 FD RX7
Campers can suck my dick... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! lol
MCPOAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:25 PM   #269
MrIcky

Drives: Dodge Ram Megacab & Cobalt SS
I can't believe people are already ranked up high enough to have nukes. I don't play enough lol. I'm still in the 30s- an hour or 2 a night will never get me General dammit!

I have a secondary gun question for you l337 bastards. OK I've been using a FAMAS now, but the 3 shots is pretty limiting when you have to spray and pray when you get caught running or room clearing. So I started using a shotgun secondary because I had good luck with the shotgun attachment, anyone having much luck with machine pistols or shotguns? I give the secondary shotgun mixed reviews so far.
MrIcky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:49 PM   #270
Zeus
BOOOOOM MF'R!!

Drives: to Chipotle daily
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIcky View Post
I can't believe people are already ranked up high enough to have nukes. I don't play enough lol. I'm still in the 30s- an hour or 2 a night will never get me General dammit!

I have a secondary gun question for you l337 bastards. OK I've been using a FAMAS now, but the 3 shots is pretty limiting when you have to spray and pray when you get caught running or room clearing. So I started using a shotgun secondary because I had good luck with the shotgun attachment, anyone having much luck with machine pistols or shotguns? I give the secondary shotgun mixed reviews so far.
Yea some people have just devoted their lives too it. I remember I saw my first prestige player 2 days in, and level's 3-4 following that.

i LOVE Machine pistols. The first one you get is the best, and I use it quite frequently. It's as good a close range weapon as there is in the entire game... great to be paired up with a mid/long range rifle.

Only reason I ever took it off is to play around with the Auto-shotty's and level up my M9 Pistol to allow for the silencer to play James Bond.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:03 PM   #271
MrIcky

cool, i'll try the machine pistol tonight.
Old 11-24-2009, 07:40 AM   #272
baumy2eagle
Baumy2eagle

Drives: 2010 Camaro & 96 GMC Jimmy
Send a message via Yahoo to baumy2eagle
the people that are already that high in the rankings probably were playing it before it even came out. They had to more than likely have a beta test with select people throughout the world for online play so that's probably why. It takes awhile to reach that status and the game has only been out for a few weeks, just a guess though cuz i've noticed the same thing. I finally unlocked the M-16 and I LOVE IT. don't want to use anything else now. lol.
4200- 9/09/09
Brian Dean Baumgartner
voice over artist for movie trailers
imaging and liners for music
KIXS 108 Morning Show
http://www.myspace.com/baumy2eagleproductions

http://www.kixs.com
baumy2eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:01 AM   #273
Zeus
BOOOOOM MF'R!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy2eagle View Post
the people that are already that high in the rankings probably were playing it before it even came out. They had to more than likely have a beta test with select people throughout the world for online play so that's probably why. It takes awhile to reach that status and the game has only been out for a few weeks, just a guess though cuz i've noticed the same thing. I finally unlocked the M-16 and I LOVE IT. don't want to use anything else now. lol.
Best weapon in the game imo.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:02 AM   #274
MrIcky

Tried the machine pistol- I can't hack it. I went back to the AA12. The short ammo is limiting but it kicks ass for clearing corners.

edit: and I don't have the M16 yet so quit making me jealous
Old 11-24-2009, 10:40 AM   #275
Zeus
BOOOOOM MF'R!!

Quote:
Tried the machine pistol- I can't hack it. I went back to the AA12. The short ammo is limiting but it kicks ass for clearing corners.

edit: and I don't have the M16 yet so quit making me jealous
Lol I forget you don't play hardcore.... Don't need a big clip when your dead in a few hits
Old 11-24-2009, 10:49 AM   #276
MrIcky

Maybe I'll have to try hardcore- I'm afraid I'll just get ripped a new one. It is pretty rewarding to kill people with the AA12 with the subwoofer on though. It sounds exactly like you'd expect an automatic 12gauge to sound like.

Oh, I meant the ammo is limiting in the aa12 btw.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:58 AM   #277
Zeus
BOOOOOM MF'R!!

Quote:
Maybe I'll have to try hardcore- I'm afraid I'll just get ripped a new one. It is pretty rewarding to kill people with the AA12 with the subwoofer on though. It sounds exactly like you'd expect an automatic 12gauge to sound like.

Oh, I meant the ammo is limiting in the aa12 btw.
Oh ok.

Yea I suggest you try hardcore... first couple times I did I got jail raped.. but you get used to it real fast.

IF you do try hardcore, couple pointers.....

1. Learn the levels. Inside and out. There are hidden spots everywhere, and experienced players know them and will use them against noobs. There is no kill cam in hardcore so you don't know where that sniper hit you from.

2. Play as if you were really there. When I'm playing regular team deathmatch, I'm running around shooting. When you play HC, you have to be more aware of cover and things you can use to help you if you get dropped on.

Those are probably the two biggest things. BTW I suggest using the Heart Beat sensor at first.... but remember only 1/2 the guys will be on there... the rest are using the Ninja perk.

Let me know how it goes if you decide to do it.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:07 AM   #278
MSG'

Drives: 2010 1SS Camaro
im really not liking HC, dont like to camp, or be camped and everyone is sniping or camping
MSG' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 01:05 PM   #279
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Ok question:

Just got around to playing/beating the campaign.... wasn't really paying attention to the story line...

And then all of a sudden I get whacked by General Shepard. WTF? What's the deal ?
Ok, lemme put up a huge

**** SPOILER ALERT!!!! ****

If you haven't beat the game yet and don't want the storyline ruined, quickly skip this post!!!

Last chance!

Ok, so basically, the whole mass killing at the Russian airport and the Russian invasion of the US in response to that was masterminded by our dear General. He's a bit put off by the fact that there are very few real patriots these days, and what better way to create a whole generation of patriots than to get someone to invade the US?

A very frightening prospect.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:06 PM   #280
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG' View Post
im really not liking HC, dont like to camp, or be camped and everyone is sniping or camping
Campers are annoying, but I've found them pretty equally just about everywhere (normal deathmatch and hardcore).

The reason I like hardcore is because things actually DIE when I shoot them, instead of ya know, emptying a whole clip just to kill one guy