Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 07-22-2022, 09:34 AM   #1
SR1LE

Drives: 2015 Camaro SS 1LE
For Sale: Race Star Dark Star Drag Pack - Like New

Race Star 92 Dark Star Bracket Racer Drag Pack. Rears are 18x10.5 with Mickey Thompson ET Street R tires size 305/45R18. Fronts are 18x5 with M&H Racemaster tires size 4.50/28.0-18. These are mounted and balanced with the OEM TPMS sensors installed. Set comes complete with lug nut kit and hub rings. This set is like new with only very low street miles on them and zero drag strip passes. I purchased this set about 4 years ago to run on my 2015 Camaro 1LE. They were bolted on once to very fit and ran very briefly to test on the street. Learned quickly that my stock clutch would not hold the power I was making on a sticky tire. Planned to upgrade the clutch and use these at the drag strip, but ended up selling that car before doing so. I have held on to them with plans to buy another 5th or 6th gen Camaro, but I need to free up the room they are taking up being stored in my garage so decided to sell them and just buy another set later when needed. You won't find a nicer set ready to bolt on and go without buying them new. Just priced everything included in this set from Jeg's and it totaled right at $3400 plus the mounting and balancing fees. Price: $2000 (cash). I prefer local pickup in Bowling Green, KY.
Attached Images

SR1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 01:07 AM   #2
normanwolf

Drives: Camaron SS IE
All of them are great, but this price... can we negotiate? Elastic man
normanwolf is offline   Reply With Quote