Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 03-19-2016, 05:29 PM   #1
ELIC1
Account Suspended

Drives: black and silver
very odd

i have had my car for almost 6 years and never soon this before... if the car is shut off and i open the drivers side door the ABL will come on both sides... if i open the passager side with the drivers side door shut the ABL will not come on both sides..... if i sit in the car and open the drivers side again both lights come on.. then again if i open the passager side still sitting in the car they will not come on is this normal.. maybe the driver door side works both sides let me know camaro5 thanks.. i was just told this is the way it works thanks ENVY you are the best if you are seeing this

Last edited by ELIC1; 03-19-2016 at 06:09 PM.
ELIC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 10:58 AM   #2
2SSRS@Gen5diy

Drives: 2014 Z/28 #82+#192, 18ZLE 66Nova
Took you a long time to find that out, GM thinking is weird to me too, but thats how it works.
2SSRS@Gen5diy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 11:16 AM   #3
ELIC1
Account Suspended

Drives: black and silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSRS@Gen5diy View Post
Took you a long time to find that out, GM thinking is weird to me too, but thats how it works.
lol like i said i have the car almost 6 years and seen it for the first time saturday night... i did see that my ABL is a lot brighter on the driver side then the passager side not sure why thanks for your help
ELIC1 is offline   Reply With Quote