Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 4th Generation Camaros

Old 06-02-2023, 01:04 PM   #1
babymandm

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Searching for 1995 Camaro Z28 - Questions

Hello,

I'm looking to buy a 1995 Z28 White, not having any luck as I'm a little particular with what I'm looking for. Must be 95, Z28, leather interior, white, preferably with T-tops, original rims, all original inside basically. The ones I'm finding have major flaws or aren't the specifics I mentioned. I did find one that has lower miles, with leather interior, the seat have some rips in them on the driver side & the switches on both doors are broke, I'm told that's an easy buy from eBay to fix, is that correct? Would it be a big expense to have seats either repaired or redone? This particular one isn't T-tops either, which I may comprise with, but it looks nice from the videos. The dealer is asking $11,900, do you think that's a fair price or a little high? It is in a different state and would have to be shipped to me, but underneath looks good and the body looks good, no rust that I can see. I can post some pictures if you'd like to see it, I could really use some help with this decision. I appreciate the help!