Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Old 10-16-2013, 06:40 AM   #15
dcoates18481

Drives: 2010 CAMARO RALLY YELLOW SS/RS/M6
HATERS GONNA HATE
15k for tunes and "NOSS" meh...don't forget the "fart can" exhaust pipe!
what could you do with 15K to an SS... WIN!!!
Children have there toyz...
adults drive Camaros.

Lethal Racing Night Fury Cam Kit, Melling oil pump, C5R Timing Chain, Dyno Tuned by Shawn@Lethal Racing, Vararam Tuned intake, Vararam Power Wedge, LSR Tri Ax Short throw Shifter, VMAX Ported T/B, TSP 2" L/T Headers, TSP Cat delete, Borla axle back exhaust, Innovate A/F monitor, 471.7 HP/438.8 TQ
dcoates18481 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:43 AM   #16
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhobbs View Post
What a bunch of clowns.

For real doe. Wait till vtech kicks in yo.
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:39 AM   #17
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
--of course there will be "hate" --

Let me share something with you......

...it was written by Advertising Executive Theodore McManus early in the 20th Century -- as an ad for Cadillac in the Saturday Evening Post.....

I have a copy of it hanging in my office - because the words have great meaning.........

Enjoy and ignore the haters -- knowing that we just unleashed a BEAST...

The Penalty of Leadership

"In every field of human endeavor, he that is first must perpetually live in the white light of publicity. Whether the leadership be vested in a man or in a manufactured product, emulation and envy are ever at work.

In art, in literature, in music, in industry, the reward and the punishment are always the same. The reward is widespread recognition; the punishment, fierce denial and detraction.

When a man’s work becomes a standard for the whole world, it also becomes a target for the shafts of the envious few. If his work be mediocre, he will be left severely alone - if he achieves a masterpiece, it will set a million tongues a-wagging.

Jealousy does not protrude its forked tongue at the artist who produces a commonplace painting. Whatsoever you write, or paint, or play, or sing, or build, no one will strive to surpass or to slander you unless your work be stamped with the seal of genius.

Long, long after a great work or a good work has been done, those who are disappointed or envious, continue to cry out that it cannot be done.

Spiteful little voices in the domain of art were raised against our own Whistler, long after the big world had acclaimed him its greatest artistic genius.

Multitudes flocked to Bayreuth to worship at the musical shrine of Wagner, while the little group of those whom he had dethroned and displaced argued angrily that he was no musician at all.

The little world continued to protest that Fulton could never build a steamboat, while the big world flocked to the river banks to see his boat steam by.

The leader is assailed because he is a leader, and the effort to equal him is merely added proof of that leadership. Failing to equal or to excel, the follower seeks to depreciate and to destroy - but only confirms once more the superiority of that which he strives to supplant.

There is nothing new in this.

It is as old as the world and as old as human passions - envy, fear, greed, ambition, and the desire to surpass.

And it all avails nothing.

If the leader truly leads, he remains - the leader. Master-poet, master-painter, master-workman, each in his turn is assailed, and each holds his laurels through the ages.

That which is good or great makes itself known, no matter how loud the clamor of denial.

That which deserves to live - lives."
Old 10-16-2013, 07:46 AM   #18
AnthonyTek

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 Conv CRT
Brilliant
AnthonyTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:09 AM   #19
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Case closed.

I could give a $H17 what others say in other Communities. As long as they keep their thoughts out of our Community, I'm completely happy.

Absolutely BRILLIANT quote

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:10 AM   #20
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
--of course there will be "hate" --

Let me share something with you......

...it was written by Advertising Executive Theodore McManus early in the 20th Century -- as an ad for Cadillac in the Saturday Evening Post.....

I have a copy of it hanging in my office - because the words have great meaning.........

Enjoy and ignore the haters -- knowing that we just unleashed a BEAST...

The Penalty of Leadership

"In every field of human endeavor, he that is first must perpetually live in the white light of publicity. Whether the leadership be vested in a man or in a manufactured product, emulation and envy are ever at work.

In art, in literature, in music, in industry, the reward and the punishment are always the same. The reward is widespread recognition; the punishment, fierce denial and detraction.

When a man’s work becomes a standard for the whole world, it also becomes a target for the shafts of the envious few. If his work be mediocre, he will be left severely alone - if he achieves a masterpiece, it will set a million tongues a-wagging.

Jealousy does not protrude its forked tongue at the artist who produces a commonplace painting. Whatsoever you write, or paint, or play, or sing, or build, no one will strive to surpass or to slander you unless your work be stamped with the seal of genius.

Long, long after a great work or a good work has been done, those who are disappointed or envious, continue to cry out that it cannot be done.

Spiteful little voices in the domain of art were raised against our own Whistler, long after the big world had acclaimed him its greatest artistic genius.

Multitudes flocked to Bayreuth to worship at the musical shrine of Wagner, while the little group of those whom he had dethroned and displaced argued angrily that he was no musician at all.

The little world continued to protest that Fulton could never build a steamboat, while the big world flocked to the river banks to see his boat steam by.

The leader is assailed because he is a leader, and the effort to equal him is merely added proof of that leadership. Failing to equal or to excel, the follower seeks to depreciate and to destroy - but only confirms once more the superiority of that which he strives to supplant.

There is nothing new in this.

It is as old as the world and as old as human passions - envy, fear, greed, ambition, and the desire to surpass.

And it all avails nothing.

If the leader truly leads, he remains - the leader. Master-poet, master-painter, master-workman, each in his turn is assailed, and each holds his laurels through the ages.

That which is good or great makes itself known, no matter how loud the clamor of denial.

That which deserves to live - lives."
Elvis also had this hanging in his wall or so the story goes. You are in good company.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:32 AM   #21
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
Nice....
Roto-Fab Intake, WW Res. kit & Big Gulp Air Scoop, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 18% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, Metco CC breather, ID850 Injectors, Stainless Power Headers w/ ceramic coating, TR71X Spark Plugs, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, Bo White TB, Tuned by Ted @ Jannetty Racing, Ron Davis HX, D3 Reservoir, Pfadt 1" Springs, Moreno Camber Plates, ZL1 Addons Splitter guard washers, Tow Hook kit & rock guards, Hurst Shifter Billet Plus 6 Speed Short Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, ZL1 Recaro Seats.
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:19 PM   #22
christianmotox

Drives: ( . )( . )
LOL, Honda guys are funny..

But this guy right here is on a mission... Not sure what his problem is but he must have had a pretty sad childhood or something. He is obsessed with the Z/28.
I even think he is or was a camaro5 forum member.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=705
Old 10-16-2013, 01:28 PM   #23
radz28
Petro-sexual

'Mac - I'm sorry for the deleted post. I think you understand

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
Old 10-16-2013, 01:28 PM   #24
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
'Mac - I'm sorry for the deleted post. I think you understand

Last edited by ShnOmac; 10-16-2013 at 01:40 PM.
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:30 PM   #25
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by christianmotox View Post
LOL, Honda guys are funny..

But this guy right here is on a mission... Not sure what his problem is but he must have had a pretty sad childhood or something. He is obsessed with the Z/28.
I even think he is or was a camaro5 forum member.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=705
If that's who I think it is, he was a member and liked manipulating. He's not much welcome anymore.

As long as the hate is outside this Community, I don't really care.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Old 10-16-2013, 01:35 PM   #26
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Drives: ZL1 19 White; Jeep 5.7 GC 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcoates18481 View Post
HATERS GONNA HATE
15k for tunes and "NOSS" meh...don't forget the "fart can" exhaust pipe!
what could you do with 15K to an SS... WIN!!!
Children have there toyz...
adults drive Camaros.
Honda decided to destroy Z28... watch it guys

Old 10-16-2013, 05:21 PM   #27
dcoates18481

Drives: 2010 CAMARO RALLY YELLOW SS/RS/M6
That honda looks fartilicious!!!

Lethal Racing Night Fury Cam Kit, Melling oil pump, C5R Timing Chain, Dyno Tuned by Shawn@Lethal Racing, Vararam Tuned intake, Vararam Power Wedge, LSR Tri Ax Short throw Shifter, VMAX Ported T/B, TSP 2" L/T Headers, TSP Cat delete, Borla axle back exhaust, Innovate A/F monitor, 471.7 HP/438.8 TQ
dcoates18481 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:30 PM   #28
Diode Dynamics

Drives: Camaro Lighting Experts
I lol'd when I saw the link to the Honda forum

Didn't even need to visit it to know what they'd say

Nick C.
Diode Dynamics is offline   Reply With Quote