Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 07-03-2019, 09:12 AM   #15
PumpinIron

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by acammer View Post
Just a second (same) opinion - you just can't go wrong with the GPI Guys. They spent lot of time with me e-mailing back and forth to figure out the right combination for my budget, and have always been willing to answer questions after the sale - including when my local tuner called with a few questions.

I have driven some remote tuned vehicles by Ryan, and they are TOP notch - much better than a lot of local tuners with their hands right on the vehicles would have done. Not only do you get great service, but their products speak for themselves - their customer cars DOMINATE the SBE All Motor fast list for a reason - they are simply the best!
In that case, it sounds like I can't go wrong with GPI!
PumpinIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 10:16 PM   #16
Red Beard
Instagram @redbeardfifty

Drives: Chevy colroado, Gmc yukon
Instead of creating a new thread, for hptuner, and the DI V6 and 8l45, who is the go to person? Including flex fuel?

I spent quite a time calling around and no one was familiar with the motor etc. I have a tune on it now, but the trans shifts a bit rough. (TCM unlocked).
Red Beard is offline   Reply With Quote