Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-29-2009, 10:35 AM   #1
CamaroKen

Drives: 2010 SIM SS
Finally saw one in person

So I know someone will post the "This thread is worthless without pics", but I did not have a camera and I did not stay around long enough to deal with that since the dealer was kind of a jerk. But anyways, I went down to the local dealer where I live and took a look at VIN 3144. It is not mine but I knew it was going to be around anyday and I just had to check it out. It was a Victory Red with Silver stripes. Very hot looking. When I got there I was the only one looking at it, when the dealer came out, and the first thing out of his mouth was "Are you ready to order one?" I looked at him and said, dude, I already have one on order, just here to look at this one up close. That was one of the reasons I did not order from that dealer, very bad service, I mean really, no "Hi, how are you today?" Or maybe "Isn't that a piece of are?" anything but basically, give me your money and you can have one too. When I was ordering one, I called this dealer and the first thing they said was bring me some money and we will order you one. Funny thing was, as I was talking to him another guy shows up and the dealer does the same thing, asks him if he was ready to order one, that guy said the same thing I did, already got one on order, but not from this dealership. Can't wait for mine to be built. I will have to go back to that dealer tho, as their show car is going to be a SIM, which is what I ordered. My dealer is getting a Black one.
CamaroKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:11 AM   #2
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Nice, too bad about the dealer though. Maybe he'll change his approach when he sees everyone else selling Camaros like crazy?